Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 16. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2017, 10:38:21 AM
Yes, it's the main goal of everyone, the problem is that some people have strange malefic ways to reach to this goal... What can involve causing pain to other people on any sphere you can imagine (at work, love, familiar...). Hapiness isn't something positive for everyone, unfortunatelly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 10:29:52 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

Yes every of us wants to be happy ., we can be happy in small or big reasons .
Like if you have that willingness to buy something then someday you'd buy it , it makes you happy .
It is also makes you happy by being live with someone ..
 We all deserves to be happy .
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
Its easy to say we are humans but how to be human? For me it is a challenge. It is a journey of sacrifices, love, happiness and satisfaction. I believe everyone wants to be happy. Its not pure happiness. I believe that the unexamined life is not worth living. For me, being human is a race to finish with flying colors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 21, 2017, 09:44:02 AM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

It really is the goal of most people to be happy. When are we happy? feel good, comfortable. Nc person likes to be happy, no one else likes to be sad right? the person becomes happy by having a woman or man to love, a family, a friend, a relative and more than money. People are happier because of money, for money because people can buy them to enjoy. Like food, clothes, home, travel, everything else.
Activity: 97
November 21, 2017, 09:24:19 AM
Happiness is one of the main goals of human.But there are more important goals like the purpose of their life and specially inner peace and satisfaction.And obviously nevertheless love!
Activity: 630
November 21, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
I realized that happiness is a state. Not a moment in life, but a condition. And the more you are in it, the better you understand life and yourself. The more chances you have to live even happier.
Activity: 121
November 21, 2017, 08:23:53 AM
For me its not just happiness.A stable life.A sense of fulfillment.Nothing to worry about.That is what all families want to have.
Activity: 112
November 21, 2017, 08:09:34 AM
Sense of fulfillment and success in life makes them happy.. Its their goal in life..but for me there's more than just being happy its giving all that you are and all that you have to someone greater and the reason for anyone's existence...God
Activity: 238
November 21, 2017, 06:34:21 AM

I agree to happiness but not when it is egocentric ecstasy them i have a problem with that it should ecocentric, meaning the whole planet contribute to happiness and humans being the stewards and maisters of the earth should lead the way but once individuals are positioning themselves to gain individual happiness without any coordination to gain the same for the whole world including every living and non living thing then your seek for happiness is selfishness and it will end nowhere than agony.
Activity: 224
November 21, 2017, 06:27:57 AM
Yes I agree also.But that happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people. Yes, you're happy but the important people around you are sad, hopeless, that happiness will not male you feel good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
Activity: 68
November 21, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: