Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 2. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think the word happiness is being over stated here. What if one person's happiness is endangering other people's lives? I believe the main goal is contentment and neighborly love
Activity: 52
Main goal of human is to be happy indeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
We, humans, we all have goals in life. We are waking up everyday because we have goals to achieve. We are working in the most of our lives because we want to attain that goals. But I think that the main goal of human is not happiness. Yes, we all do have wants but at the end of the day, we just want to be happy. But happiness must not be our main goal. Happiness must be the key to achieve out goals. Because happiness is a choice to choose and must not be dependent whether we achieve something or not. But I guess some whould say that all they want in life is to be simply happy. Yet, let us all remember that the main goal of a human being is to fulfill his or her purpose not just to become happy but to attain self-actualization.
Activity: 52
The main goal is not just happiness but satisfaction as well.
Activity: 28
The main goal is not just happiness but many other things as well.
Activity: 140
I exist to find a harmony between me and the world and enjoy it Smiley
Activity: 89
Yup. Happiness is one of the goals but not the only goal.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Once we feel happy, we have many reason to live
Activity: 48
Life basically has no goal. You can choose whatever you want. There is no right answer to that question.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?
The main goal of human is to live.happiness is secondary. Though happiness should inspire us to live our lives. Living and being happy is main purpose of life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

I believe yes , happiness is our main goal in life. As we strive to achieve our goals and find our purpose in life , happiness is what we really want to achieve. To have the things that we want in life and to live a happy life, is what everyone aims to be and to have. To be happy and joyful is everybody's dream.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think that humans have no the one main goal in life. Feeling of happiness is short-lived and constantly elusive. It's only a weighty stimulus to reach a goal but not a fundamental. The chemistry of brain make us strive to have a fun while reaching a goal. So it's hard to decide main purpose of life because of such programmed option as feeling happy of being successful.
Activity: 87
yes the main purpose of humankind is happiness because of the happiness that makes humans survive longer
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
I think the main goal of human life is to go beyond the things that satisfy you.It is quite similar to happiness because if you found that satisfaction that you want then you can be genuinely happy. Happiness, money and a good family is an example of a satisfaction.These things satisfy you that's why these are the things that you wrote.What I meant by going beyond the things to satisfy you is to go out of the box and explore the things that you are not comfortable with because for me it is also satisfying to live your life to the fullest before you die.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

I agree with what you have said. For me, it goes beyond happiness, it goes further to fulfillment and satisfaction in life. Happiness is definitely included but it's just a factor to be satisfied in this life. People work hard and put great effort to make sure that they are able to attain their aspirations. In this way, when they are able to meet them, it would give them a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction that will shed light on what is your purpose in life.
Activity: 42
Yes i agree the main goal of human is happines because no one can measure that you have moment
Activity: 108
Happiness created by me. Happiness is the ultimate goal of human life, the joy hidden in the most trivial things in life, you have to find yourself. Happiness is feeling, feeling, the important thing is in the mood.
Activity: 109
Yes. Happiness along with some love and care.
Yes, the things we are doing aim to be happy.
Activity: 26
I would say the goal is advancement of the species, with a side of happiness along the journey.
Activity: 42
Yes. Happiness along with some love and care.
Pages:
Jump to: