Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 4. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Happiness is very important in this world as there is a lot of negative energy.
Activity: 30
Yes, happiness is very important in life as it is the only thing worth living for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Happiness is not the ultimate human goal. Love is the ultimate goal of human life. Love of self, love of others, love of the environment, love of every creature. Self care is required as a condition precedent to self love. And once we are capable of self-care, we are capable of learning self-love. After that it will be altimate goal of human.
Activity: 35
It is very important but it is not the only thing and there are other things as well.
Activity: 33
Happiness is very important in this world as there is a lot of negative energy.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
Yes happiness is the main goal of life for me.to have good and complete family give me hapiness.to reached my goal in life make me happy.every good thing we do in this world makes us happy.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
It's a big Yes!
The main goal of any man is happiness. Regardless of how you want leave your life or what you want life to do for you, the end of everything is to be happy...
You want a good family, you want to be rice. All these things are the ingredients for Happiness.
Activity: 112
Absolutely Yes.Happiness is the main goal of human.What is the purpose of living in this world without happiness?So it is clear to all of us that happiness is the greatest gift that everyone of us desire.

Yes. Happiness is what all of us wanted in this world. We want to achieve all our dreams in life because we want to be happy. We want to do things that can make us happy. We want to be happy and we want to share our happiness to everybody.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Absolutely Yes.Happiness is the main goal of human.What is the purpose of living in this world without happiness?So it is clear to all of us that happiness is the greatest gift that everyone of us desire.
Activity: 7
I agree. No one aims to be sad, no one aims to cry. I think everyone deserves to be happy. We are doing these things for us to be happy. We are following our heart to be happy. We chose that decision for our own happiness. We are doing extraordinary things just because we want to be happy, because we deserve to be. Happiness is always a choice, a matter of choices indeed. If you exist to be sad, then you are not a human at all. Happiness is my goal Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I don't think happiness is the main goal of human, it maybe the sub main goal instead. The main goal of human is physical survival from day to day. The question is, would you be happy if you can't survive in this world? So basically, if we survive then we can do things to obtain such happiness we want and also other goals that we want to achieve.
Activity: 55
I think the human goal is happiness with the family they love. The happiness of the world is the hope of every human being. With many processes done with the first pain in order to achieve happiness.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
The main goal of human is happiness. Because when your happy everything is alright you don't need to worry. Just do things that would make you happy.
Activity: 2
Happiness is an indicator of a persons sense of well-being. It is no indicator of their morality and what makes a person happy is individual. It has taken me a lot of unhappiness learning that others do not find the same things bring them happiness as me. The twinkle in the eye that shows happiness is rare and this concerns me as it tells me that people are not comfortable revealing what makes them happy.
Activity: 41
this is a faslse statement for gedonists. the main goal of human is selsdevelopment, education. happy idiot isn't a goal for human, but a wise man this is a completely different situation
CryptotechWorld, man, I can partly agree with you. I also think that constant self-improvement and education are great, but that's not the only way of seeing life. Hedonists just have a different perspective on things and as long as they are not aggressively persistent in their drag for pleasures - then that's cool with me  Cool Let them be
Activity: 154
I believe that addressing food and clothing is the main goal of mankind. Nowadays, many people in the world are still hungry. Only by solving the problem of food and clothing can people talk about a happy life.

Happiness, being happy is the most important thing that you can give to yourself and also to others, because having this you can get anything you want specially to our dreams and success.

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I believe that addressing food and clothing is the main goal of mankind. Nowadays, many people in the world are still hungry. Only by solving the problem of food and clothing can people talk about a happy life.
Activity: 224
this is a faslse statement for gedonists. the main goal of human is selsdevelopment, education. happy idiot isn't a goal for human, but a wise man this is a completely different situation
Activity: 66

I disagree entirely. I do not think human happiness is a "good" in itself, to be achieved no matter what the human deems to make him/her happy. Why not? Well, becuase of the implications of that for other humans and non-humans. One human's happiness is derived from exploitation somewhere else. Also, if a human seeks material wealth, he/she will get that at the expense of nature, because the economy runs on exploitation of nature.

I think the goal of the human ought to be wellbeing, co-existence in harmony and community with others, and self-development. Goals that make us aware of the impacts of one person's actions on the other, goals that place us in our wider community.
Activity: 167

For me its a yes!because every human being deserves to be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: