Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 5. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Not just happiness...but sense of fulfillment in life.. a purpose so to speak.. happiness alone cannot complete a man...we can be happy in many ways.. but happiness should lead us into something much more solid, greater.. and that is, fulfilling our call in life...when we fulfill it, when we find it...and do it in all our being.. and give happiness to others then we find it even more joyful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Cat can be happy, tamagotchi can be happy. Human should produce the meaning, fight the ignorance of this world
Activity: 55
Happiness is very important in this life and people should know that.
Activity: 26
There are many other factors that are important in life other than just being happy.
Activity: 150
глaвнaя цeль чeлoвeкa ЛюБOBЬ. нe пpocтo в oтнoшeнияx, кo вceмy. к paбoтe, к жизни в цeлoм. зaдaчa чeлoвeкa пpoжить этy жизнь paзвивaяcь, чeгo тo дocтигaя, coвepшeнcтвoвaтьcя.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Being useful is a mindset. And like with any mindset, it starts with a decision. One day I woke up and thought to myself: What am I doing for this world? The answer was nothing.And that same day I started writing. For you it can be painting, creating a product, helping elderly, or anything you feel like doing.
Don’t take it too seriously. Don’t overthink it. Just DO something that’s useful. Anything.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
That is one of the main goal of every person but most of the time there are some person who is seeking  for power,  wealth in order to be more powerful then when thay achieve  it,  they become more happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The main goal of a person should be to develop the character and personality that he/she can be proud off. It is not riches or comfort.
Activity: 117
the source of happiness means to me,does not came from the self-gratification it came also the self sacrifice if want to be happy stay focus on his purposed not of this problem,because its better by doing it,, rather regritteng without doing  
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

No, happiness is not main goal of a human. I remembered one book title " Purpose driven life " through this you will find out the real purpose of the life of individuals after 40 days of applying what is written in the book.
Activity: 116
Yes, of course, Smiley all the humans that lives in this world wants to be happy, and they got this happiness to their families and friends. if you get all the things that you have in your life and if you don't have those peoples who love you, all the things that you have is useless.
Activity: 50
Simple life with all kind of possibilities, like kindness, respecting others, not much money only to lead the life. Happiness comes within us.
Activity: 95

yes, because happiness can not be bought with money even though we already have everything but hearts, feelings and depressed thoughts I guess that person has no happiness and pleasure in his life. Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
yes,I agree with it.That the main goal of human is happiness.Every man whatever he wanted to reach it toward to his happiness.But happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people.   Cool
Agree! Once you are happy and contented with your life you will have a happy life and a happiness. A lot of us working so hard to get what we want, right? because we want to achieve our goals. We do all what we can and making our very best to achieve that goal, I think we are doing that because of happiness. If we have happiness in life for sure we still want to live more even if we are not that rich but we are happy.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Yes of course, no matter how rich you are if you are not happy your wealth is nothing, if you don't have problem, you don't have sickness, you don't anything to think about, you are happy always, you Will confirm it that your life is at it best, even your appearance will display it.
Activity: 70
The main goal of human is to pass all this tests in this world. Happy is one goal that need to be achieved as well, but we cant be happy forever, a test is always there. And we need to be ready for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

Human had their own understanding and opinions in life. For example, why most successful business men are not a degree holder but now a tycoon  business man like Lucio tan, Henry Sy, but for what they hired mostly was a degree holder? Though, in the mindset of a degree holder was being a degree holder is their key to achieve there dream to become successful someday, just something like that.
Activity: 38
February 09, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
Its a yes yes situation for me because the sole purpose of man in life is to be happy always and thats why he works hard so as to reach a certain standard of happiness.
Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

If everyone is doing what makes him/her happy then we would have pedophiles molesting children and other stuff that hurts other people. This should always be in its boundaries and not harm others of course.
So real happiness cannot be achieved for everyone, since happiness for some may cost the happiness of others.

Happiness is not to be found in this world and material things. If you have enough money, a nice spouse, a cool car and a big house, these things can be taken from you. Most rich people are afraid to loose the stuff again they accumulated.

The main goal is to see that God loves us so much that he gave his only Son Jesus Christ for us so that we would have life more abundantly (and not only to bring us to heaven but to bring heaven into us). Everything else is secondary.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

yes definitely happiness is one of the main goal of human, and I believe that our individual goal is always to create a better experience for ourselves, including our  physical, emotional and spiritual and this all we need as human. Fulfillment and satisfactions of all our dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: