Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness? - page 3. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes. Happiness along with some love and care.
Activity: 26
Happiness is important and so is money and luxury.
Activity: 115
It is right to come to happiness and stay with it in the stream. Be happy and infect them with people around. Happiness is the Foundation of a prosperous and harmonious life.
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
It is the main purpose of human beings are joy and peace of the soul, in this case if we work in a happy will certainly good as a result, and if for peace of can with a to communicate with god. With happiness surely we can be more concerned with a fellow,
Activity: 154
I agree,I think all people need to be happy.Happiness is not something you postpone for the future ,it is something you design for the present.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
Everyone wants happiness but many people are unhappy if they don't have money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
I think happiness is just a result of it. Our main goal is to make our inventor/creator happy and in return our life will be happy as well. Try it, how it is. A boomerang effect. Smiley
Activity: 92
The ultimate goal of man seeks happiness both inward and inward. Therefore the treasure is not enough to guarantee eternal happiness, therefore in order to meet the needs of the human soul besides continuing to collect the treasures sometimes required an entertainment or a picnic
copper member
Activity: 164
definitely yes!, 99.9% of people on earth want to be a happy person
Activity: 27
For me satisfaction is the main thing more than happiness.
Activity: 27
Happiness has a broad meaning, furthermore, when you ask people what makes their lives worth living, they rarely say anything about their mood. They are more likely to cite things that they find meaningful, such as their work or relationship. If you focus too much on trying to feel good all the time, you’ll actually undermine your ability to feel good at all—in other words, no amount of feeling good will be satisfying to you, since what you expect (all the time) isn’t physically possible for most people.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
My main Goal is to served and obey God.because Only in God will you find true happiness.Happiness is not my main goal,feelings are not goals.Happiness wont last long.
Activity: 92
Luxury and achieving what you want is the main goal.
Activity: 58
for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

Yes i believe its true, all people wants to be happy, all people doing things because they want to be happy they want other people to be happy, so human goal are to be happy and succesful in life.
Activity: 21
Maybe yes because happiness is everything for example when you help others then thats where you can make some happiness of yours or for others
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
Yes happiness is important for life it's the main goal of humanism.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
That is actually an existential question. What is our existance for? Why dl we exist? We do not contribute anything to the ecosystem, actually we destroy it. We're not here to use the resources of this world to it's full potential because we are in fact wasteful creatures. Saying that human's purpose in life is to enjoy themselves is a very selfish purpose. If that is so then our rules is actually counter productive to our goal. What i think our goal is in life is to be good stewards of this earth, preserving it for future generations.
Activity: 72
There are many other factors that are important in life other than just being happy.
Activity: 67
Happiness is very important in this life and people should know that.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
Of course, today, the main thing is that man is happy.When a man is smiling, it works much more easily.People don't know how happy they are.Man is the author of his life, if he wants to be happy, everything will make it so.When we have a family and when we are all healthy it is the greatest happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: