Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yes. You can actually see this happening. Bitcoin has the market dominance that all altcoins depend on its price. This is the reality we have. And will be like this until the market becomes stable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
Actually I thought like that before the middle of July this year, when they both were moving opposite directions, that was amazing for everybody in the market but it is a fact that bitcoin is gaining positions while ethereum is losing it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think this is true, as absolutely all coins immediately react to the change in the rate of BTC. BTC is growing, growing, everything else falls BTC and everyone falls for him. So, I think we can safely say that all the coins depend on the BTC rate!
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
I don't think like that due to buy bitcoin is the king and the king must be right, you can make your own research about this:
1. If price of bitcoin goes up = the price of alternative coins goes down
2. If price of bitcoin goes down = the price of alternative coins goes down
3. If price of bitcoin is stable = the price of alternative coins goes up
That's my pattern in trading alternative coins, so when i want do trading make sure the price of bitcoin is stable Cheesy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Its not only ethereum but all alternative coins,because bitcoin is the main coin and what he's future then the alts will relied

I think this reality can't be change since the domination of bitcoin is covering the whole market,specially now when the market cap of this great coins turns 48.7%
Activity: 504
I've been watching for crypto market 1 year. Drew attention to fact that when bitcoin is growing begin to grow altcoins too, and when price of bitcoin falls altcoins also fall. Everyone says the crypto market is decentralized - I think they are wrong. Crypto market has Central control - it's Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
This is a easy question, you can check the chart ETH/BTC, is it stable ? No, it's not, It fluctuates from ETH 0.056- 0.1/BTC so why you think ETH price depend on BTC ? It has its own price and not depend on any others coin . Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Yes it is. Every alt is depending on bitcoin and huge gains during bear market are quite rare. And crypto is in bear market 8 months now. Bitcoin is still the king and his moves decide everything.
Activity: 31
I don't think coin price will depend on another coin price, It just depend on technical, news, total market cap, and many others factor, not related to BTC price  Grin
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If for this problem I am also less familiar. Once it got there is a pattern, that when the price is down, then the bitcoin altcoin including ethereum price is going up. And also vice versa. But it seems the current pattern is no longer valid.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
All the altcoins prices are dependent on bitcoins. Ethereum does rises but after the Bitcoin rises and I think it's the best coin that can be really useful for all the people.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

You can learn market patterns from time to time until now, there is a lot of data that is ascertained from every year to year. try to learn it and understand it, this is good for your knowledge in the future.
Activity: 132
I think the price of Ethereum really depends on Bitcoin. Not only the price of Ethereum, but the price of all cryptocurrencies is dependent on Bitcoin. I don't need to be surprised. Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
The dependence of prices on altcoyins on the bitcoin rate is as follows:
at a decrease in the price of bitcoin, prices for altcoines are mainly growing
when the price of bitcoin is raised, the prices for altcoines are mostly falling
Activity: 140
In my own opinion price of other coins depends on bitcoin because anytime price of bitcoin went down, other altcoins prices will go down too, so even eth price also goes down too. but when the bitcoin price rises, other coins and eth will rise too.

Most likely that is the situation in crypto currency. If the mother coin go down so does the altcoin. It seems that bitcoin is the head, where the head goes the body will follow. But maybe in the future one of those altcoin might be level or surpass bitcoin. I think its good effect in the market if there's is some competition.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

No not at all, last year we can say that all altcoins including ethereum depends to the value of bitcoin that if bitcoin increase altcoins and ethereum will follow. But the situation is different now. I believe because some altcoins depends now on ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i think so. because every time the bitcoin price falls then ethereum falls. and when bitcoin rises then ethereum also rises. but it rises with all token and coins the same. then BTC rises again..then the other token and coins also rise
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
To me i believe the price of price of other coins depends on bitcoin because anytime price of bitcoin goes down, other altcoins prices will go down too, so even eth price also goes down too. but when the bitcoin price rises, other coins and eth will rise along side with it .
Activity: 210
Ethereum will be below the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a great coin so it's not easy for Ethereum to rise in price as seen by many people.
Until now there are many altcoins made and circulated in the market Cryptocurrency but no one can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is too strong to be defeated by Ethereum.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
ethereum price is dependent on bitcoin price and no matter bitcoin moving, ethereum price will follow. and now, when the bitcoin price is down, the ethereum price is following to get down too. and this is not just for ethereum but the other coins and all coin using bitcoin for the adjusting their price so they can still exist in the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: