Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I think its somewhat dependent on bitcoin but it also has its own supply and demand that will determine the price. If the demand for bitcoin increases, so as other alternate coins because the investors will find other coins to invest their money in. The mindset of investor is to invest on different coins so they can have multiple chances of earning rather than relying on bitcoin alone.

Bitcoin is an indicator of the entire market of cryptocurrencies. And if Bitcoin falls, then all other currencies will fall. In this case, no support, supply and demand will help. Undoubtedly, there are exceptions, but they are temporary and are often associated with either speculation on the exchange, or with very positive news on the coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whenever the price of the BTC falls, the everything else is also affected with that.
Activity: 25
The price of the Bitcoins depends on the other coins as well and they are all interconnected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think its somewhat dependent on bitcoin but it also has its own supply and demand that will determine the price. If the demand for bitcoin increases, so as other alternate coins because the investors will find other coins to invest their money in. The mindset of investor is to invest on different coins so they can have multiple chances of earning rather than relying on bitcoin alone.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
truly it is valid if bitcoin costs incredibly influence the cost ethereum. since bitcoin is as of now considered by the crypto network as a cryptographic money symbol, so when the BTC value falls, others will tail it. no big surprise individuals freeze when bitcoin costs keep on declining of late.
Activity: 138
I know dependably been stunned at which different coins reacts to either rise or dunk in the cost of Bitcoin. I came a conclusion that in as much Bitcoin is broadly know and utilized, even on trades, at that point it's really assuming a noteworthy part in the deciding the progressions that happens to different coins costs.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Of course.  All of altcoin depend on bitcoin. We can see now.  When bitcoin fall ethereum and other altcoin fall too. Because all coins can only be sold in the form of bitcoin. And also bitcoin is the first of cryptocurrency. So they are depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 38
As per the present market circumstance, I think the cost of Ethereum is reliant on Bitcoin. I don't should be astonished. I think it is ordinary. Bitcoin will rise and fall. All monetary standards will go all over together. Bitcoin is so. Intense, Ethereum needs to leave Bitcoin effortlessly and grow up rapidly. It is unthinkable at display.
Activity: 28
It is very important to stay and pay some focus on the market and it changes.
Activity: 47
I think in the market all prices somehow depend on the value of Bitcoin in this case Ethereum is not an exception.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Every single coin depend on bitcoin price. Look at the chart and learn the period from winter to now.
Activity: 361
It is not 100% dependent on Bitcoin. I saw one instance as I was studying the market, BTC went down whiles the Ethereum was very stable. But most times it determines it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
In the signature you can see how the coins moved over the years. Since the beginning of the year the whole market more or less moves together with the occasional pump and dump like blackcoin, namecoin..........in recent times.
Activity: 350
The price of ethereum depends on its community. The more people supports ethereum the higher the value is.I believe ethereum has its own community, so it shouldnt rely on bitcoin price.
Activity: 91
BTC is still the king that moves the entire market, will this change one day ??
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

If crypto currency price crashing , so therefore Bitcoin and Ethereum with other altcoin will be crash but if there's a dump of Bitcoin , definitely only Bitcoin will dip and maybe possible increase of  Alcoin price since It is not depend on each other value.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Btc movement hugely affects the price and value of other coins, has been proven periodically
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
Yes, very correct, there are also coins that do not rely on Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, but very few. The high market value is basically followed by Bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Yes, the price of ethereum is dependant on bitcoin. The price increase and fall of ethereum is being controlled by bitcoin. Not only ethereum is controlled by bitcoin, all other coins (altcoins) prices are being controlled by bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin falls in the market ,the price of other coins too fall; when bitcoin price rises, they too rises. So the influence of bitcoin is being imposed on the other coins thus controlling all their growth.
Activity: 56
The price of Ethereum depends primarily on the popularity and demand of the platform, the actions of traders, and HYIP news. The price of Bitcoin will depend on when Bitcoin will be lost confidence, well, or will be reduced. Accordingly, it reduced the credibility of Ethereum, thereby reducing prices.
Pages:
Jump to: