Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

I think that the prices of all top cryptocurrencies depend on each other. It is really possible to catch it when the market is falling or rising. In most cases it is green or it is red.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
Nope, the price of ethereum is not dependent on the company of bitcoin although they are competitors
because they are build individually and not totally depending to each other that’s why.

I don't agree with you. The price of Ethereum depends of Bitcoins price like any other altcoin out there. The simple explanation is that the investors are following Bitcoin. When Bitcoin fall everybody expect fall in altcoins. When bitcoin raise everybody expect raise of altcoins.
Agreeable. Bitcoin is a market movers, ethereum and all other tokens follow in its footsteps, just been a bit different proportion-wise resulting increased dominance of btc
This is just like asking a rhetorical question because most of us know that bitcoin is the king of all coins,
Most coins are dependent on bitcoin because it also dictate or influence the price of other coins either directly or indirectly.
bitcoin is great
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
In recent times, they have not really moved by the same proportion. Bitcoin has had more positive growth
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
Nope, the price of ethereum is not dependent on the company of bitcoin although they are competitors
because they are build individually and not totally depending to each other that’s why.

I don't agree with you. The price of Ethereum depends of Bitcoins price like any other altcoin out there. The simple explanation is that the investors are following Bitcoin. When Bitcoin fall everybody expect fall in altcoins. When bitcoin raise everybody expect raise of altcoins.
If you have been on this market for how many years you would say the other side or scenario too which not all altcoins will definitely be fully dependent on bitcoin alone but rather they can gain up value or can oppose the trend on where bitcoin is going too. Talking about ETH we do see its highest point of dominance which do proves out that anytime it can stand on its own without relying on bitcoin but we cant really avoid the fact that bitcoin is really the market mover.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Now it seems that not only Ethereum is that all the altcoin prices are dependent on bitcoin. The rise of the market means that all the coins will also rise together. The value added of bitcoin is also a market trend.
Activity: 38
As indicated by the present market circumstance, I think the cost of Ethereum is reliant on Bitcoin. I don't should be astounded. I think it is ordinary. Bitcoin will rise and fall. All monetary forms will go all over together. Bitcoin is so. Great, Ethereum needs to leave Bitcoin effectively and grow up rapidly. It is outlandish at exhibit.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
I think that ethereum price is more dependent on the real money in the market. and so is with the bitcoin too Wink
Activity: 45
It used to appear as something else. Beforehand, the cost of the ethereum was the correct inverse of what bitcoin was doing. At the point when Bitcoin developed, the ethereum fell, however now, on the grounds that the market has been down for quite a while, they started to move at the same time with Bitcoin. I likewise consider to what extent this circumstance will last?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 672
This is absolutely right thinking. And i also think same and the main reason behind this is that all coins follow the footsteps of Bitcoin. So that's why Ethereum price and all other altcoins price is depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin grows then all coins grow and if it downwards then all coins are down.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
that's right, you can see and pay attention to the market. not just eth, but all alt. if bitcoin rises, then alt goes up and if btc goes down, then all alt come down.
which I know Ethereum is not dependent on bitcoin and hence its dependence on Bitcoin is Altcoin so from that I am sure with the alignment of altcoin to bitcoin because Altcoin always follow the bitcoin movement and depend on Bitcoin

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
that's right, you can see and pay attention to the market. not just eth, but all alt. if bitcoin rises, then alt goes up and if btc goes down, then all alt come down.
in my opinion, it is impossible because what I know is dependent on Bitcoin is only Altcoin and not Ethereum, therefore, I am not sure if the price of Ethereum depends on Bitcoin because already many people are investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin to return stable

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
It looks like all the coins now depend on the value of bitcoin. However, the bitcoin has its fixed value at the expense of other currencies. I would like to see some coins, including ethereum, have their own place and place, but it will not happen in the near future.

I think it's difficult to see ethereum have their own price except for the tokens which are using the ethereum network as their base network. as long as bitcoin still leading the market then ethereum will only follow bitcoin for the price and the other coins will do the same things. or maybe will become very expensive to buy, then maybe ethereum can be another choice for the adjusting the price.
Activity: 294
It looks like all the coins now depend on the value of bitcoin. However, the bitcoin has its fixed value at the expense of other currencies. I would like to see some coins, including ethereum, have their own place and place, but it will not happen in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As we know that Bitcoin can be regarded as the king of digital coins, so if the bitcoin price goes down / up it could affect other coins including Ethereum coins as well. We can see in last month's incident when bitcoin prices dropped, affecting the price of other coins (including Ethereum) to fall down.

I think yes, it also affects the price of ethereum when bitcoin price is down. I think every token is carried out by bitcoin and whatever happens to the price of bitcoin, it also affects the other coins, its like a domino effect i think.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto market and ethereum stands the second position in the crypto currency world, as bitcoin is the first and superior crypto currency in the crypto world all other alternative crypto currencies are following the bitcoins, more users are involved with bitcoins and due to high demand for bitcoins the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing both bitcoins and ethereum has good potential in the crypto market. The price of bitcoins is far more higher than any other crypto currency and no other crypto currency will break the position of bitcoins as it has been the market longer than any other crypto currencies. when the price of bitcoins starts the rally  to go up the prices of alt coins will also increases slowly and when there is a drop in the market the prices of other altcoins also drops which shows that the price of other altcoins are determined by the price of bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I believe that all coins are in some way dependent on bitcoin, they just behave differently. Some repeat the movements behind bitcoin, and some move independently of it.
Activity: 27
sure. As this whole digital money market is affected by the BTC price, if the BTC price drops surely the other alcoin price falls. By all the price action of BTC has a great influence
Pages:
Jump to: