Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 22. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:45:39 AM
There are a lot of fraudulent coins in the market , you have to be very careful and cautious . It is better to buy popular coins that are time-tested
Activity: 290
April 16, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
It depends on what your definition of fake is. If you mean like a counterfeit then I haven't heard of one yet and I think it is not possible to make a counterfeit coin but if you mean fake as in not real then there is none. There are coins that don't have value or dump coins but to my knowledge I haven't encounter or heard one yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:43:59 AM
My first introduction to the world of crypto is a fake or scam coin. I think it should be a case study for everyone that wants to understand fake coins. Its called 'the billion coin" TBC
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
I'm also dont understand what you mean to say with fake coins, if your trying to ask is about scam ICO projects? Yes there are lots of them which really sometimes hard to identify from the legit because their getting smarter in developing their own websites even the roadmap, mission, team info and whitepapers are really fascinating. The best thing you need to do is to check first the marketcap if they are included with the top listed and try to use the most commonly popular exchanges by cryptos.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
As bitcoin created name in the digital currency many coins came in and some of them are fake. Be careful in dealing directly with this coins because this could change your life badly. Think first before  you invest in to this coins.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
Yes they have fake or not been sold to the market cause its invalid token like ive regester cant be e exchange Huh
Activity: 76
April 15, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
indeed there are so-called fake coins, many people who are deceived by it by taking the coin trsebut. I think consulting experts to be a solution, we ask where the coins are good and not.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 09:54:15 PM
I think there is no existing fake coins in cryptocurrency market as far as i know because i believe once the coin or ICO will launch on a market its been proven that it has succesfully done through many things in a cryptoworld.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
There are lots of coins that exist that are as good as useless. Although, I can't really call them fake. I can only say they're valueless & does not worth anything. Being worthless does not make it fake.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
I would say that there are no fake coin. There are only valuable coins and zero valued coin. Anyone can introduce coin or alts in this system but not everyone can ensure its value. Some coins becomes very stable and continue to gain value or if it losses, it is at minimum. Zero valued coins are allowed becausw the developers fails to provide updates or improvements to their produced base coin or simply their project failed.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Not one there are many which are just launched to scam people and take the money and run away so it's better to get save from these kinds of coin always search before buying any coins I already lost 2 BTC in one Fake coin.
Activity: 36
April 15, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
There are no fake coins but fake projects. Coins exists until projects go away. After then, the coin becomes dead.
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
What do you mean? Explain to me.
If you mean frauds in the cryptocurrency market, then here really there is a lot of them. Especially there is a lot of on ICO. When people start ICO only with one purpose - to collect money and to disappear. Therefore at the choice of the project on ICO it is necessary to be very attentive!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
April 15, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
there are many fake coins out there. I even have two of them in my wallet. fake coin are common nowadays when there are scam ico
Activity: 38
April 15, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
It depends on what you mean by “fake coin”. Anyone can create a smart contract and generate some tokens. the thing is that nobody will buy it. there is a great marketing campaign behind every coin on the market.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
April 14, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

I think it is not the coin that is fake but the project and the team behind it because each coins in order to be listed in the market will definitely must become legit first but scams happens whenever the team behind happens to plan to just get initial investors money to just shutdowns immediately.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
April 14, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Do your research.  Make sure you invest in coins that have well-established communities.  If they have well-established team members that you can track down on social media then the odds of it being a fake coin or scam are greatly reduced.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 14, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
what do you mean by fake coin? an imitation of the name of other coin? an altcoin that has been launched with no value? if so, yes, there is. you can research about it on the internet. there is a lot of them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
Explain what meaning do you put in the definition - a fake coin?
For the majority of the world's population who can easily use Fiat in their daily lives, all crypto-currencies are counterfeit coins. People do not understand what crypto coins are and do not know how to use them and therefore it is a fake for them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
My first introduction to the world of crypto is a fake or scam coin. I think it should be a case study for everyone that wants to understand fake coins. Its called 'the billion coin" TBC
Pages:
Jump to: