Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 23. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:16:56 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Do you mean here Scam projects with fake coins? If it is, Yes, so many of them. So scam project here now. So you need to do good research before choosing ICO project. Such as Research on project background, team, Advisors, working products, Communities, reviews. whitepapers, Roadmaps and all other possible areas. Then you can find best ICOs.
If you mean here with fake coin about the duplicate coin of an already existing good coin the answer is Yes. There are some scam coins use the same name of the original coin. to avoid them use legit and trustful exchanges to buy them.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
April 14, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Is the real bitcoin, very good xD Oh Well, all exchanges are independent and choose what to trade. I think not everyone will want to see this coin on the market. And if this is the case, then the market is fake.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
April 14, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
DogeCoin i a fake coin, also i know that the Tron Ico si scam, and many others that need to be analyzed

wut?

doge is probably older than you are.

tron is a piece of crap but it is a verifiable token that can be moved and traded. that makes it not fake.
Activity: 52
April 14, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
how to ensure crypto or not is not a difficult thing for those of you who have understood how cryptocurrency works. Over time, many modifications have been made by many developers who try to innovate with each other in various ways about cryptocurrency. While innovations and ideas about it, regardless of the interests of others trying to take advantage of opportunities behind the increasingly popular cryptocurrency. whitepaper outline describes in detail the concept of a new crypto project. if not appropriate between the explanation of the concept in whitepaper with the source code that has been published, it can be taken a negative conclusion on the project which allows us to know how to ensure crypto or not from this whitepaper.
Activity: 193
April 14, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
Bad ass is just around looking for some one to fake. Yup there are fake coins but you can able to notice if you have much knowledge regarding the difference of coins from legit and fake. Scam is everywhere sometimes it is hard to determine for you couldn't see some mistakes on the creation it is like everything is good. Much better for us to collect more ideas to figure it out incase it will cross to our destination.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
April 14, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is designed as big step to make money safer and at the same time serve as a form of protection against financial crime. Cryptocurrency is nothing but a digital currency that is used peer to peer and is made using cryptography making it difficult to forge, although using the super fastest computer worldwide which is done together though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
what might be meant by a fake coin is a coin that exists and then suddenly lost? if that means then I think there are already a lot of coins like that
it all happens because the developers commit fraud and coins are removed from the market list
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
DogeCoin i a fake coin, also i know that the Tron Ico si scam, and many others that need to be analyzed
Activity: 82
April 14, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
I don't really know what do you mean by "fake coin". But i don't see the reason of this question, why would you buy some shady coin you haven't heard of. If you want to buy coins, buy something you know will bring you profit.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 14, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
This event is very common in cryptoworld and they can be called as a shit coin, ICOs are very smart while they are doing this, they know that even they cannot give a rewards, there ratings will increase when somepeople try to go with there platforms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
Fake coin are every where, if you don't pay much attention on the coin and just put your investment on the hurry, you may get scammed.

To spot on the fake coin/token, here are some of the key point which I've learned from here.

1. The coin/token project should have a clear roadmap
2. It should have a good team/developer
3. They have an announcement about the project
4. if they do ICO, it should not be over price or too long time
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

if the coin is FAKE, chances are, someone just disguise the symbol only
whereas all the specifications are different
so, these fake coins will not be suitable for transactions, and will always fail
before you have to understand, what is blockchain
Definitely, there are fake coins which means most of them are zero value. This fake coins are considered are scammers which was invested by the users and after that have no updated. Beware of this kind of coin, since scammers around here are rampant, its uncontrollable and we must attentive this kind of situation.
Activity: 476
February 11, 2018, 09:24:40 PM
Absolutely yes! It is so easy for scammers to create a fake project, a fake, coin, a fake team, a fake road map, and everything else that comes along with the whole picture which are also fake! Launching their so called ICO, collect from investors, and then disappear! Pretty much an easy deal ’coz a lot of people are so easily scammed! Which is why we should be vigilant in choosing our investments to avoid any potential losses.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
February 11, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

if the coin is FAKE, chances are, someone just disguise the symbol only
whereas all the specifications are different
so, these fake coins will not be suitable for transactions, and will always fail
before you have to understand, what is blockchain
Activity: 102
February 11, 2018, 08:50:46 PM
Yes, there were some, I think we need to really take some extra care in filling up and giving our personal information.
Activity: 87
February 11, 2018, 08:48:29 PM
Yes  fake coin actually exist in the cryptocurrency market, and to avoid it before buy any coin i always doing some research about all that coin. But usually all coin that listed in the mayor exchange like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex is real coin.

I agree everywheer theres a fake coin and nowadays many fake coins are existing. If youre going to choose a good coins and not a fake one you must to do some research on this so that you will be saved from fake coins that roaming around us.
Activity: 462
February 11, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
Yes  fake coin actually exist in the cryptocurrency market, and to avoid it before buy any coin i always doing some research about all that coin. But usually all coin that listed in the mayor exchange like Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex is real coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 11, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
Perhaps we should should be able to distinguish between false coins nor the original at the time we follow trading in the purchase we can see in the list of the coins in circulation, it is also very necessary accuracy in selecting coins so as not happening thing We do not want, with wisely in following coins we choose. Moreover, many of the new coins. There is a fake coin or what we call shit coin, But traders do pump and dump that coin. Were in Cryptospace and it's very normal to have a good and bad coin but remember to be more vigilant on your trades and don't get phished by others.
I think a coin or a crypto like that does exist. For example like a fake HYIP program. For example, they make a HYIP program under the guise of crypto, then promise to make and increase the price of the crypto, but in the end the crypto becomes neglected and caused many losses. It could happen. I do not know about the various crypto that is here. Perhaps the crypto that is here is selected and researched so well that it does not cause such a thing. But I hope everyone can already study and know which crypto is real and not. I think people have also started to critically judge a profitable and harmful crypto. The easiest way is choose popular crypto only.
Activity: 253
February 11, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
this is rare
first of all what is fake coin for you.
for me a fakecoin is like monero gold which are scammers at all
second is that came from aidrops and still no movement like EOSG rip devs.
impostors who are making shitty coins but doesent work and just come to use the block-chain technology to gain profit
I think that is a fake coin for me and also for those coins that is centralized
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 08:07:17 PM
FAKES are everywhere, so take my advised don't expense your money on a doubtful coins.  If you want to buy a coins make it sure that it is listed on a trading site. PEOPLE ARE JUST PEOPLE, so we dont know whos dealing with.
Pages:
Jump to: