Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 24. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 11, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
There is a fake coin or what we call shit coin, But traders do pump and dump that coin. Were in Cryptospace and it's very normal to have a good and bad coin but remember to be more vigilant on your trades and don't get phished by others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 07:43:47 PM
Perhaps we should should be able to distinguish between false coins nor the original at the time we follow trading in the purchase we can see in the list of the coins in circulation, it is also very necessary accuracy in selecting coins so as not happening thing We do not want, with wisely in following coins we choose. Moreover, many of the new coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
February 11, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Yes some of them are scam. Just make research to avoid bad coin.  Be careful always
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Yes there so many fake coin,
To avoid it make research , read and understand the whitepaper and be wisely to choose,
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 11, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet.
You mean as is a fake one? I'm treating scam coins = fake coins. It's better if you'll link the source for it.
Are there any fake coins existing?
Bitconnect can be a fake coin.
How do you avoid buying fake coins?
DYOR will be applicable to avoid it.
Activity: 195
February 11, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
Yes of course it exist many fake coins, and to be safe you should buy only the most popular coins that's the safety way.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
To avoid it, just make research before you buy and make sure that the project is good and the white paper is good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

I think they cannot be called FAKE , but useless fits better to all these crap coins around.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
February 11, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
there's no such thing as an operating coin that can be faked. that's how all blockchains work. all they have to do as a minimum is copy and paste bitcoin's code.

there are plenty of fakes in terms of icos, crowd sales and forks that never quite happen. that doesn't make them fake coins because they don't exist. they're fake projects, a bunch of promises that never happen.

if you have a known coin with a healthy network then it simply can't be faked. it would be rejected by the network and never reach your wallet.

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 11, 2018, 06:13:40 PM
I don't understand what this "fake coins" are. But if you are referring this this to á "scam coin", then the best way to avoid this is to do your own research. Personally, I think it's not that hard to spot this "fake coin". Most of the time it has same schemes as the others scam coins which are : slow website / the work of the website looks so simple / plain, inactive team, no updates on development at all, hard to contact / reach the team, and the best way to spot it, which usually you can find on the others scam coins are : Too good to be true.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
February 11, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
On the current ICO market, many coin fakes exist. Before investing in ICOs as well as buying your coins, you need to analyze the ICO project thoroughly. From the analysis of the developers as well as the advisor of that plan, the number of Token sold when pre-ico to find the most potent coins and ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
Depends on what you understand under the fake coin. For me is is a coin that doesn't meet its obligations after people bought it. Usually they are centralizad, have their own exchange and the emission of such coins is uncontrolled (only god knows how many coins exist in this particular moment), and normaly attract new people by offering PoS with huge rates. Normaly it is MLM bullshit. Sometimes it is getting popular like Bitconnect but there is also a huge amount of less popular coins. Less popular example of mlm scamcoins is fargocoin.
Activity: 554
February 11, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

Yes it have fake coins many of them was a scam investor thay they saying "join our team and pay this kind of amount and your qill earn after a weeks" so that the sample of what they say specially those who are not familiar in cryptocurrency or we should say newbie. To make sure that you will not to be scam always search first or check their project, always read a second though and specially check the background of that project.
Activity: 518
February 11, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
I don't like to criticize the people. Please, put some efforts to check the project where you send your money! Don't use strange links! Check the addresses, team background, juridical aspects, phone, white paper. Do all possible to check the project on maximal criteria because scammers are good but not enough they make a lot of funny and stupid mistakes! But some of them are really smart but they also make mistakes. Please be attentive and wise! Wink Good luck to all of us! Best investments! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
February 11, 2018, 05:39:28 PM
There are many fake crypto are being deliberately created to scam investors. Always be careful and study the crypto coin before deciding to invest in it because if your property is lost then there is no way to get it back, remember this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
Read more articles about that fake coin to avoid getting one,scammers are everywhere they can fake everything just to destroy other people and for them to be happy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 11, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

Of course the fake coin is there, this coin is actually not a 'mining' coin, but an 'engineering' coin created by Shit Developer and commonly called shitcoin. Most of these coins last only a few days or months and this coin is usually supported by speculators who want to get rich quick and they always end it with a scam.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
I think there is and not one, so you should treat the crypto currency with extreme caution. Read more information and analyze.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
do the observations, join the group of coins. read whitepaper and roadmap. maybe it can prevent you from buying fake coins
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 11, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Of course there are many fake coins out there today; especially on ether delta. Whenever you use ether delta you have to make sure to cross check the token contract address. I have heard many sad stories and newbies getting burn by rushing in to buying a coin without exercising proper caution. Use a little common sense and you’ll be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: