Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a fake coin? - page 25. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
there`s some scam screamers everywhere, that point scam on everything, not even trying to dig deeper, and also such obvious scam and people buying it) so funny
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 11, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?
Yobit, cryptopia, coinexchange. All of them are having so many fake coin or i called them all as dead coin for sure with no volume and demand. They are all created by scammers to scam the investors and traders.
There are so many fake coins in these days, the only way to avoid fake coin you can try to make a deep research about that. majority of fake coin started with nonsense idea.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
I just saw this somewhere on the internet. Are there any fake coins existing? How do you avoid buying fake coins?

there are so many fake coins and coins that fail to develop, to anticipate such coins I can only see from the total supply and the products they make is feasible or not, if not already in the coin it is very difficult to develop or can be said fake coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
February 11, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
A lot of fake coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

yes there are fake coins that exist. Consider these things:

1) There is no key information in the coins you should doubt whether those real coins are.
2) If no team member is shown as CEO and admin or when no face is shown you should be discouraged.
3) No whitepaper. Everything you need to know regarding currency in details. When there is no detailed or obscure details you better avoid that coins.
4) No code base.
5) unrealistic offering.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
February 11, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Fake coins? When we do talk about fake coins then usually these dont have value since they are just fake but we do all know that there are clone coins or shit coins in the market. They might not be fake or just cloning to each other but yet they do have still value but considered to be trash or useless at all. If you do pertain about shit coins then you should really avoid on buying up these coins if you dont like to lose up money.
Activity: 451
February 11, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
There are a lot of fake and shit coins , everyone also can create your own coins, but not all the project have value and real product , they just want to earn easy money , so better do your own research before start investing
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
how can coin be real if we are not real?Huh

these tards are hilarious
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
the fake coin is real, I am very grateful for not participating pre ico project which turned out to be a scam. I just follow to participate campaign only, to avoid it usually, I always see if the project is a lot of interest or not, you too can see their project ranking. hopefully you are more careful again in choosing ico project
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
I also heard some news about it but its not confirmed yet because as we know there are lots of fake news that was just   probably made to scare digital currency holders. So far this is not too far from being a reality since we knew anyhting can happen in the virtual world. You could be tricked into believing that you have coins but it could be just another malware doing fraudulent transactions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 11, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
YOu cannot fake a cryptocurrency because everything is hashed. You cannot make up jumbled numbers and letters and expect it to be accepted in blockchain. SO, no fake coins. But there are lots of scam projects/ponzi/ico that only want to collect money and no real crypto project.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
 can write a lot. Personally, I believe that there are no counterfeit coins. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 11, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
There is no fake coin only scam. Maybe we can consider the scam coins as fake coins because they aren't true existence in the market or just a scam form. Looking to victim investors.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Always search info about the coin/token that want to buy. Search info on project, search the market, search in the exchange.
Most important thing never give private key for the airdrop.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
February 11, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
I dont think such thing exists in cryptocurrencies. There are many coins availbale in the market, and one thing you should do before buying them is the background of their project. What is the goal of the project? What it is based on? What problems it will encounter? Does it have the ability to be successful based on what it is now? these coins can be worthy depending on the number of investors who are willing to fund the project otherwise it will be all for nothing and  worthless.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
On all sorts of strange exchanges, this is often practiced. Quickly create a fake coin with the same name as the real one. And some people buy garbage. How can this be avoided? Buy only on top exchanges, watch the news - did the coin ever come out and is it traded? Since fakes are often created before the actual coin goes to the stock exchange.
Activity: 378
February 11, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
I do not understand with fake coins and I'm not sure that the fake coins the op says are true.
Maybe op mean to ask how to avoid shitcoin?
Always buy coins that have high trading volume or top 20 alt in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
many coins are exist that don't worth anything , they are called shitcoin but they exist
very low market cap , and so low daily volume .
beware of them
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
A lot. And you should be wary about them or else you are going to lose of money. They will say good stuffs that will make them more inviting to invest with.
Facebook already banned ICO coins from being advertised by them because of that. To avoid people from getting scammed.
Now here, moderators cannot see every coin that will come out. They have their work too. You do your own research and see the team behind the coin.

One more ICO just a week ago I think, used a team of school leaders. They already ran away with 2 million dollars and being searched who was the culprit.
Be very careful.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
February 11, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
Yes, recently EthZero trying to scam everyone by Airdrops get their tokens and seeking private keys of people

So be careful before entering into any airdrop and bounty campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: