Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 2. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
There is a great time if you want to invest in ICO. Very Many ICOs are amazing now. One is ICO 4NEW, it is one of the best ICO if you want to invest. There it is, the very place you get the benefits. so what are you waiting for? Now is the right time to invest in ICO.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
I think that now is not a good time to invest in ICO, because there are too many Scam projects.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
July 21, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
This year, 70% of all ICOs do not even live up to the stock market. Tokens of those projects that were able to enter the stock exchange, are mostly depreciating. So, this year is not the best one for investment in ico.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 83
July 21, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
People must recognize that remains yet ample space to balanced coins in the panoramas because several considerable challenges cotinues being suitable for value makers.
Activity: 86
July 21, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
I think it's better time to invest in ico, but it will take longer to wait.
Activity: 546
July 21, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
I think it's worth waiting a little longer. We need to see the direction of the market well. We can then comment on new investments.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
I do think that cryptocurrencies are a fundamental shift in the financial industry, and will play a significant role in the next seismic shift. Whether BTC or ETH or any other altCoin will actually benefit from that shift is unclear. If you want to invest, I suggest that you first come to terms with the extremely high volatility that comes with the territory. Don’t buy in all at once. Use dollar cost averaging to ease into the position.
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
at this time I doubt because too much ICO project, and also bounty campaign some projects are present and not committed with the offer. when it all happened I just saw some projects that don't give bounty campaign he can succeed little confusing to me when deciding which ICO to follow. it's so hard to me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
I believe, depending on which company. Now a lot of things have failed, but on websites this is not written and people are investing without knowing it. It is better to read on the forum reviews, which company is now profitable for future work. And, of course, invest.
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 04:33:48 AM
While the normal rate of profitability in ICO will be better than expected misfortunes, ICO can be contributed. In any case, it is important to do research of the undertaking with a specific end goal to decrease dangers.
Activity: 658
July 21, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
Some people compare investing in the Gig9 and Eligma. I think that those two ICOs are interesting projects. You may also need to analyze other ICO such as the Cryptoriya. It will be more interesting if you have some choices to select. This time is a good time to choose ICO because it brings the newer technology and system.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
In general, I believe that in the crypto currency is always a good time for investment. The question is, just what, to invest right now? Monitor the dynamics of companies' growth in the market. And where there is a prospect for growth, invest. Have fun friends
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Well we are in ICO winter and I won't advice anyone to invest in ICO at the moment, except the ICO is a solid and good ICO after you have done your research then you can invest in the ICO, ICO investing will start booming when bitcoin price cross 10k.
Activity: 218
July 21, 2018, 03:19:57 AM
I would say that your investigation on the ICO should be thorough before you start to invest. Your profit will be dependent on what you can envisage in the future of that ICO project. I would not advise you to invest in such ICO if there is still an iota of doubt as to whether it will be more lucrative in the future or not. But if after you have done your intensive finding about the ICO and you know it has value for future profit, then you can invest. Investment is really very good in crypto particularly if one can find a reliable and dependable ICO projects because so many scam ICOs are spreading everywhere.
Activity: 425
July 21, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
I think there is no such thing as good time to invest in ICO. Either the economy is down or the economy is good, what matters here is choosing a high potential ICO. Considering also, that investment in ICO runs through months at least.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 02:40:57 AM
in my opinion, this is a great opportunity. To be able to invest in ICO. because market conditions are also being support to investments. And now in the market too much coin at cheap prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 21, 2018, 02:28:47 AM
I think you must find good ICO good projects you can invest in the best time and loose as it could be scam and you could fidn great project and have good profit.
Activity: 317
July 21, 2018, 02:16:50 AM
Yes its good to invest in ico. its better than investing in any coin that have value right now and you can gain a lot of profit there so yes it good to invest in ico
Activity: 826
July 21, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
As for me I don't see a perspective near ICO's, where I want to participate in. Many of ICO projects are still waiting, when down trend will stop.
Pages:
Jump to: