Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 4. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
Wait until the trend changes, ICO now give little profit. Or buy coins that will appear on the market not earlier than in 2 months.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
In a situation where the market is in such a big drawdown, participate in the ICO and buying interesting money immediately after entering the exchange, there, as practice shows, the price is much lower than the price of ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 29, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
A good time to invest on ICO is when the market condition is bad like now. The price of your coin to buy tokens is on the low.
for example if you want to use your ETH to contribute, you can buy now when ETH price still on the bottom.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
invest in ICO is a good thing. but to be able to generate within the thoroughness is necessary of course ICO also remembers very much going scam ICO lately. If you want big results certainly need proper analysis in order to select the best and ICO can bring in profit.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
I think the current market is still weak, any investment will have a greater risk.

If you can afford the risk, you can invest in ICO. The market may take a year or two, and you have to plan for the long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 03:02:39 AM
Yes it is, I guess that it is always possible to find out good project and idea, which might bring profit. Here is one of them: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/humanscape
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
sorry, if I may suggest, I think it's best to avoid all the bad things that happen on the market when or after the ICOs are in progress or finish you better wait and monitor the development of ICOs, because I believe in the thin partition amid the ongoing price there are occasional spikes or hikes that may well be put to good use, hopefully you will not miss the opportunity until the ICOs end.
this time it is very good to invest in ICO for now. because at this time many ICO have a pretty good development and the success rate is high enough. so it would be great to have the opportunity to earn substantial profits by investing in ICO.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
If you are able to do technical analysis and be able to choose an ICO, you can always invest in an ICO at any time. This is a very profitable investment that will help to increase your capital well
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
Now is a good time to invest in ICOs. At this time the market was very depressed. It would be more profitable to join an ICO project instead of making money by buying and selling.
Activity: 126
If it's a good ICO, I think it's a profitable thing, but most ICOs are now a scam. If you don't get anything, it will only cause your money to be lost. I don't think you should invest in ICO now.
Activity: 38
I soon sold the bottom coin and this time it suited me to buy more e-money for myself  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 184
I still persist to wait for the altcoin to rise, as a holder I need a lot of perseverance to overcome
Activity: 22
I believe this is the best time to invest in ICOs. Many have already been successful because of altcoins and bitcoin. ICOs are very popular in the present. Usually the prices of ICOs are lower so there is a big potential to earn when the prices go up.
Activity: 60
If you are risk taker then invest it in ICO. Investing in ICO is very profitable but be careful in choosing a good ICO to invest because some ICO are scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes, because if you do not start investing in ICO from now, then you will regret it, so invest ICO now before you regret it.
Activity: 62
ICOs are very good investment opportunities especially if the ICO succeeds, its always a good time to invest as long as you take proper precautions and invest wisely having made proper research and made informed decisions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think the investment in ICO depends on the ICO you see if the ICO you think is very good and has a very good development then you can be a participant in the ICO and make sure when ICO investment make sure you have checked the team profile and check everything to make you believe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
In my opinion, I think it's always good time to invest ICO as long as you can be able to find out good ICO project to invest in. But it's not easy to find out 1 or 2 ICO projects out of thousands ICO project on the internet at the moment, don't think that ICO listing websites can help you, you only can use your knowledge and experience to find them out.

If you're going to invest in ICO project at the moment, I can suggest you XYO and QuarkChain are two ICO projects really good to invest in.
Activity: 140
Yeah it is now the good time and opportunity to invest coins or joining ICO since the days are red. The time will come to green days and it is the good opportunity for us to sell coins and get our earnings
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
despite the market's crazy events, i think it is still good to invest in icos. however, before you invest in an ico, know everything about it like the people behind it and its technology. moreover, also research about it and understand its road map and see if its time frame is possible or not, if it is feasible of or not.
Pages:
Jump to: