Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 10. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 05, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
yes of course even in btc this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Thus, market price of most of the coins are down in the crypto market. So if you believe in investing crypto would be financially will profit you later then do not hesitate to invest. Just a reminders with your investment that you should start at small things then relatively if it earns you a lot then you can proceed to invest in bigger amount of investment. And try directly to invest in bitcoin or eth. this is far better crypto than other coins. Or you could also go to an ICO as mentioned above. Try the BITSCHOOL ICO. this is a good project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

If you wait,  the early bonus you can get will become more little,  but if you invest while all coins are in the dip this maybe more risk because some of the ICO are good as scam now.  But it is up to you if you already followed that projects a couple months ago,  and you think they are all legit,  so go on,  but take note,  dont invest too much if you cannot afford to lose. Take all the risk but more succeed in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 05, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
When the market at the bottom is a good time to invest in active coins. But the investment in ICO - it depends on the project
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
Anytime can be a good time to invest as long as its in the time range for investment all you need to do is to get some information about it so can know about what you are investing too becuase if you do not know you might regret it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
Right now? Nope. Unless you are investing in the project long term and you are not in the game solely for the purpose of flipping. Some rare upcoming  projects like NEX should be a solid investment even for flipping tho, but not many of them.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
I believe when ether is down that is the bets time to invest in ICOs as most of the ICOs has base currency as Ether not USD. So you will get in 1000 USD a lot more than when Ether itself is at 1K.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
Not anymore ICOS now are more scam than its usually was. Value after ICO decreases to almost 50% from the ICO. make a safe investment in ICO cause some are very promising and will end up with scam. Please be careful now because it is also the cause that coins with potential didnt get what its supposed to reach.
Activity: 25
April 05, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
I think now is a good time to start to invest in cryptocurrency. Because the price is low enough, It’s gonna increase dramatically from now until the end of the year.
Activity: 8
April 05, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
I think this is the good time to invest in the ICOs as Ether is quite low in price you can get the same number of tokens in Ether today which you can get when it will be back to around 900.
On GIG9 I believe it is one the the best ICOs at the moment. Ether at the moment is at USD 380 got 6800 Tokens in one Ether costing one token at around 5 cents. I am in it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
This is the worst time ever to join ico. You can get much better prices on the exchange
Activity: 252
April 05, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
In my opinion, It's not really a good time to invest in an ICO. I know that the price of the ICO now is really low and affordable, but the market is really crushed right now, I think even if this coin will be listed in the market, the price of this token will drop as well because of the current state of our market, I think the best thing to do now is to invest in a project that is already in the market.
Activity: 7
April 05, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
Generally, the advice would be no, it is not a good time to invest.
There are two main reasons:

#1) the value of btc and ether is really low.  That means that you won't be getting your ico coin for that much of a bargain even if it is priced low with bonuses.
ICO startups are notoriously bad at rolling with the market and making changes.
If an ICO delays their project to a time when market conditions are more favorable for all, that is actually a good sign.

#2) there is very little trading volume out there now.  This means that there won't be much demand for the coin once its listed.  Demand and speculation is what drives newly listed coins up.  Nowadays, almost every ico that newly lists there coins sees the price crash below ico price and stay there.

So yeah, it will be a tough battle.
However, there is the possibility of making profit if the ICO you choose has an enormous amount of hype surrounding it, their hardcap is low, and they have a stream lined ICO time table (like they will only conduct it in three to four weeks and list immediately after that).

I would say these things are more important now than ever before.

Thank you for your detailed answer. i agree with you if there is hype and hardcap is low then i can make profit. What do you think 268 Million hardcap is good or not.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 05, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
researching for a good ICOs to invest in will be good, just be sure not to put all you money in one ICO, divide it if possible, and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 450
April 05, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
My first speak is Look before you leap. You should analysis before invest any project. Please go to their website and read their whitepaper and Roadmap also. It will helps you for getting a decision. And please choose a better manager ICO.
By chance, if the ICO fail, it will so bad news for you and all investors. So, before invest thinking the project work.
Activity: 113
April 05, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Investing in ICO is a good to put your 50% fund in hand since most most of them from fast from $0.0003 or something to $1-5 dollar in five months, reading a lot of info with the ICO helps you to determine also which ICO to join in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
every day is a good day to invest in an ico. The ico must be good, too, so that you win later. You have to search and read well before that. I invested in the pre-ico of AdSigma. Take a look

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
If you know a lot about the team and have your own detailed investment plans, you can pay close attention to the latest news of this project's Twitter or telegraph. If it's a potential project, it's worth investing in ICO, but be careful about the most recent ICO loss projects, and have a full heart before the investment. Get ready.
Activity: 335
April 05, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
These days many ICOs trading below ICO price because of the market. And a lot of attention from SEC will do bad job for the short term prices. But overall if you find strong project with good team and promising project then invest in it some money that you can afford to lose, not more. You have to wait until they bring real product to their customers.  After that you can sell your tokens with very good price. Yes, no guarantees but if they bring the good product then people will buy it and you will have good return as investor.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 05, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
If I have more money, I will invest in ICO. As I know, This is my experience, I invest in one ICO and I earn 5x. But you must be careful, not all ICO will make your money growing up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
April 05, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
Generally, the advice would be no, it is not a good time to invest.
There are two main reasons:

#1) the value of btc and ether is really low.  That means that you won't be getting your ico coin for that much of a bargain even if it is priced low with bonuses.
ICO startups are notoriously bad at rolling with the market and making changes.
If an ICO delays their project to a time when market conditions are more favorable for all, that is actually a good sign.

#2) there is very little trading volume out there now.  This means that there won't be much demand for the coin once its listed.  Demand and speculation is what drives newly listed coins up.  Nowadays, almost every ico that newly lists there coins sees the price crash below ico price and stay there.

So yeah, it will be a tough battle.
However, there is the possibility of making profit if the ICO you choose has an enormous amount of hype surrounding it, their hardcap is low, and they have a stream lined ICO time table (like they will only conduct it in three to four weeks and list immediately after that).

I would say these things are more important now than ever before.
Pages:
Jump to: