Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 8. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 06, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

ofc we must know what we invested in. we must follow the news of project which is followed
otherwise, we will lose much money because we don't know anything about project
Yups. it's true man.
I forget the follow the news of the project, It's really important.If we follow the news from the blog, social media and so on, we can observe the project. Most people do not pay attention to it, it's a really big mistake.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 06, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
Now is not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, but even now there are ICO that in the falling market can interest investors and make a profit. You need to spend more time studying the project and understand that it will take a long time before the team make the finished product and the price of the token will increase several times.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 06, 2018, 12:30:50 AM
There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO

Indeed, if you really believe on any ICO you will invest on that at no specific time. ICO's are still profitable but of course make a lot of effort to study the project.

I think that it is a good time to invest. But you have to look at ICO more attentively.

You just really need to pick a good one and your profit will come on time, but don't expect anything in return since the profit is not guaranteed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 06, 2018, 12:24:25 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
i suggest you to invest on Streamity ICO. They already rise 4,2 Million $ and streamity is a trading platform which is the demand of it is so high. i do believe its good to invest there cause the soft cap already reached, have a success presale and that ico absolutely not a scam. Here is the website if you curious about it https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:17:11 AM
if you still have a lot of capital or money yes better you invest only. because I think when such a low price is the right time to start investing. if you have invested in ico program, maybe now you can try to invest by buying altcoin that already exist in the market, which maybe have cheap price. so maybe you will get multiple benefits from some of the investments that you follow.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO

True... there is no ideal time, If we are ready to Invest and have some free money, its time to Invest. But we need to do research and understand the project or ICO. waste your time to read and research.. so we can investing our money in better place. As @Msile meant.
ofc we must know what we invested in. we must follow the news of project which is followed
otherwise, we will lose much money because we don't know anything about project
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 05, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

True... there is no ideal time, If we are ready to Invest and have some free money, its time to Invest. But we need to do research and understand the project or ICO. waste your time to read and research.. so we can investing our money in better place. As @Msile meant.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
This is the not the best time to invest any ICO. Becausevthere are lots of ICO are lost in the last year. And there are very few ICO which are doing well in the market but needs lots of reseaech to find the ICO.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Every investment portfolio should be composed of assets that meet your risk profile. If you’re young and have time to recoup losses you can have more risky vehicles in it than someone who is retired.

Obviously, an initial coin offering is extremely risky so if you can afford to lose the money invested you may want to consider putting some money in this.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
April 05, 2018, 04:15:26 PM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

When you pay in ETH / Bitcoin it don't matter if you hold coins already. You get the same if they are up or down. If you buy with $$ you get more when market is down.

Have you seen Hodler ICO?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-hodler-hardware-wallet-payment-terminal-top100-coins-tokens-3070336
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Despite the fact that the market is now in a bad situation, it seems to me that it is now profitable to invest in the ICO. But now there are a lot of scammers and you need to carefully ping the project for investment. If you choose a good project, it will definitely bring you a good profit, even if the market is in a bad situation.
Activity: 92
April 05, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
If you look at a list of the last 100 successful ICOs and then look at their charts you will see that as soon as they are listed on exchanges they have a nice, big spike and then a big crash.

Why is this?

Most ICO’s apply bonuses
Whales take advantage
Token hits exchanges
They pump with their bonuses
They dump
Personally I never ever invest at ICO stage. Why?

They are built on hype
Most are fraud
They are a far, far way away from product
I prefer to buy after the dump for cheaper
That doesn’t mean I don’t follow ICO’s, I do.

Every time I see an interesting project, I take my time and keep researching it, then I keep analyzing the charts till I feel comfortable enough to invest.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
In my opinion you should wait some time for better price. Now is good time to buy, but if you wait longer it will be more profitable. Trustu me and only watch your ico for now
Activity: 364
April 05, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
For me this time is a bad time to go on Intial Coin Offering or ICO. Because what i observe everytime the ico success the price on her token sale will became less than its on original prive when its on selling. Maybe because of the bad market.
Activity: 406
April 05, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
In this troubled period for the crypto market, any investimentio is super risky and most cryptos are performing below their selling price at ICO when they arrive at the exchanges. difficult times for crypto investors
Activity: 39
April 05, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
I think it’s wonderful how GIG9 gives a lot of importance to the “little guy” trying to earn some money or get his name out there. A lot of projects focus on corporations and companies earning more and more profit forgetting a huge chuck of society without whom they wouldn’t even exist. Plus, they also mention specific sections of people like women entrepreneurs, people with disabilities, etc… I just think that is heart-warming in a way. For that very reason, I’m investing.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 03:33:17 PM
I think that it is a good time to invest. But you have to look at ICO more attentively.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
April 05, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
It is temprorary phenomenon so invest now. I can also recommentd you to check Nagricoin ICO. It is what i am exited about

When you say check out it should be a proper end to end research right from the white paper till the developers and the business partners because we have so many bounty caMpaogns going on and it's really difficult to pick the correct one.
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
Nice to be joining this project. I am sure here is our chance to be able to invest. This project is so amazing it will be successful

The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGX is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of.
https://pecun.io/
Pages:
Jump to: