Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 9. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
Now is not the time for the new ICO. I would not have invested in new ones, but bought already available altcoins on the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 05, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
i am not sure. it depends. if the project is really very strong and have good advisors and team maybe. but otherwise it may be better to collect from exchanges as soon as they are listed. because market is very bearish now. so many altcoins are under ico price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.
Now many tokens after listing on the exchange are much fall. So it is more profitable to buy on the exchange at a price 2-3 times cheaper.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 03:23:38 PM
Now is a good time for investment, but bad for buying on ICO. And with a bonus of 30%. Now many tokens after listing on the exchange are much fall. So it is more profitable to buy on the exchange at a price 2-3 times cheaper.
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
verification in ico for now is very good but with ICO record it should be good.
but if I invest when the market price trend goes down then I prefer to
Coin buying mainly is Ethereum which is currently the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
It is temprorary phenomenon so invest now. I can also recommentd you to check Nagricoin ICO. It is what i am exited about
Activity: 191
April 05, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
No one knows when is the perfect time to invest. There are a lot of possibilities that cryptocurrency may occur tomorrow, next week or a month after but if you have the money and dont actually use it then invest it as early as possible because anytime bitcoin may rise and other altcoins as well.
Activity: 93
April 05, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
Start investing in ICOs, this time is good in light of the decline of the market and the red color, it is expected to increase prices in the coming months and do not wait for the loss of investment opportunity, and do not put all your money but only part of it and you will find profits soon and this is what I expect, watch the markets and know the best of the ICOs and success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
Since you said you have been following the coins for month then I will say you should invest now and wait for the return. Take the risk
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
If you really trust the GIG9 ICO you can start to invest in know because many peoples are blankly invest in ICO but you analyse and choose the best ICO so you continue to your journey. I am always suggest to invest in Coins only because all the ICO investment are little risk because we don't predict the future possibilities of ICO.
Activity: 163
April 05, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
There is no time for investors, because the market is now very bad, if you invest in ICO, then you will wait a very long time!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Think it`s the worst time to invest in ICO, which are without working product,just with idea
Before market grows up again, we`ll see further falling.I hope this`ll destroy non-future projects and scam ICOs because people don`t have enough money to invest and believe in projects
After this we`ll see normal crypto market, as we saw the market of IT after .com bubble
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
I do not recommend investing assets in ICO now, but not in all ICO. The market is not very stable, investors are alarmed, but still in such stages there are successful projects. For example All.me is a social network with a cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. On the pre-sale raised more than 30$ millions!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 05, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
In this bearing market, it will be not a good time to invest in ICOs because the price of altcoins on the market is too low now, we will have to spend more coins to buy a token from ICO, so that is really bad situation for investors, of course you can invest whenever you want in that ICO but as long as you believe it will bring you profits.
Activity: 201
April 05, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest. The fall has calmed down a bit and the market is stabilizing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
I will tell you where would you get a good deal in term with the price, wait for the ICO to finish their crowdsale and bounty campaigns, the day the project listed to an exchanges wait for the people to dump their bounty tokens reward then you will find promising prices of tokens beyond the ICO price and their promotion bonuses, that is the pretty good time to invest on ICO's, dumps are most common for the first month of the enlistment depends on the ICO and the market condition so this is not applicable most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
April 05, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
Start investing in ICOs, this time is good in light of the decline of the market and the red color, it is expected to increase prices in the coming months and do not wait for the loss of investment opportunity, and do not put all your money but only part of it and you will find profits soon and this is what I expect, watch the markets and know the best of the ICOs and success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
Yes you are right It is good time in ICOs. because all cryptocurrency market cap is low, so you can buy good altcoin.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
Really depends on the ICO.

I'd recommend taking a look here and checking out one of the top threads. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Activity: 92
April 05, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
Can’t tell which is best until 2018 is done. Then you can answer that. Since there are about 150,000 Cryptos now, it is impossible to say which will be the best in 2018 yet.
Pages:
Jump to: