Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 5. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I am not very sure if this is the best time to invest in the market due to so many ICOs being out there right now and you don't know which ones are fraudulent and which ones are legit, you would have to do a lot of research to figure out which are the better ones to invest in. If you do decide to invest in an ico then I urge you to be very careful about where you put your money in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
At this moment ICO investment is not bad.Market now stand good position without BTC, i think btc price is not looking good still now because i hope BTC need to increased minimum 20k$ than i will satisfied.All crypto are good price so i think you want to invest trustworthy & legitimate project.If i'm not the best ICO expert to advice you.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
It is very difficult to answer. Now come across a lot of fraudulent ICO. If you have already decided to invest, then you need to approach the choice of the project very responsibly, so as not to lose your investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
According to today's tokenmarket.net website more than 50 live ICOs, and with so many ICOs of course the competition for funding is so tight that I will choose ICO that has reached softcap, and I think anytime is the best time to invest ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed road map, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!

https://tradelize.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
If you have a capital savings to invest, use it. my advice is like that. if you do not have other capital to invest, you should wait until the price improves. because the project that you follow is interesting for you, I think you have to be brave in taking action to invest, because this is related to your profit. you should tweak your mind to choose what you want.

Investing in an ICO that you trust can be also the good way to escape the loss. Exchange your alts, get BTC and ETH and deal with ICOs.
You can check Robotina in my signature. I like this project. You choice!
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
by my experience lately, there are many scam ICOs already. luckily i haven't contributed at that ICO.
my advice is, if you want to invest on ICO, please do a research about their company first. i dont want more peoples get scammed.
While the average return on investment in ICO will be above average losses, ICO can be invested. But it is necessary to do research of the project in order to reduce risks.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
by my experience lately, there are many scam ICOs already. luckily i haven't contributed at that ICO.
my advice is, if you want to invest on ICO, please do a research about their company first. i dont want more peoples get scammed.
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
Yes especially in Indigen company. Indigen is soon to launch in the public so make a move today.
I promise that you wouldn't have a regret in placing your investment in Indigen. I can say that they are building a firm blockchain together of their trading site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
April 11, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
Yes, especially in the ICO of Indigen. They are soon to be launch in the market. I can say that you wouldn't have a regret once you place your investment to them. Just trust them and let them work.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I have been doing some research about SciDex. They seem really intersting but would love to hear your opinion instead please.I think its good time to invest in ico like SciDex.I am very interested about this project.
Activity: 7
April 09, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
It's a good time because all ICOs now accept ETH and ETH price is low now. Investing in ICO using ETH give use a chance to grow up your crypto funds. But you must choice the right ICO. Nowadays there are too much ICOs and not all of them are legit. Scam, fake and no quality ICOs is more than good ICOs.

Agreed, I also think that because ETH price is low so it's good to have an investment in ICOs but problem is not all are legit. So i think before investment in any ICO We need to consider followings:-

1) Idea

2) Team

3) Documentations

4) Community

5) Social Presence

Still this is tricky to evaluate because this is Crypto world.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
every new ico is issued many participants who follow it and this proves that ico is still a good investment and attractive for coin business so I do not think we need to wait for investment in ICO
Activity: 117
April 08, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
Yes, I think this GIG9 project is perfect for investing in it,
and if this coin is not spam I think this is a very good ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 10:35:09 PM
It's a good time because all ICOs now accept ETH and ETH price is low now. Investing in ICO using ETH give use a chance to grow up your crypto funds. But you must choice the right ICO. Nowadays there are too much ICOs and not all of them are legit. Scam, fake and no quality ICOs is more than good ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO
I agreed with you. Smart investing in projects, which already established and backed for real investors is a right way.

Right now is the best option to buy them when it dips but before purchasing look at the options we have because we have to find a potential project and most established project which can give good returns if you hold them.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 08, 2018, 10:23:11 PM
There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO
I agreed with you. Smart investing to projects, which already established and backed for real investors is a right way.
Activity: 74
April 08, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
It's not really a good time to invest in an ICO. I know that the price of the ICO now is really low and affordable, but the market is really crushed right now, I think even if this coin will be listed in the market, the price of this token will drop as well because of the current state of our market
copper member
April 08, 2018, 04:01:33 AM
During the bullish trend, most ICOs give investors a profit, but today you have to choose only the best of them to earn. You can earn profit but more risk.
Are you sure? Last time I saw a lot of looses instead of profit. Because projects gives a significant amount for bounty and then people start sell it and push down exchange rate
copper member
April 08, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
What is a good criteria for “promising coin”? Mine is a this coin have to be behalf of real business and have benefits to use blockchain instead of regular backend. I saw not too much projects and market now overloaded projects with good marketing but bad core feature.
Pages:
Jump to: