Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs. - page 7. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:21:18 AM
Absolutely yes. This is the time..
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
ICOs are good to invest to especially if it has the potential to compete in the market. There are a bunch of ICOs that are good enough and invest-worthy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
With so many ICOs out right now In their hundreds,,, I think its a good omen to invest in some of them as they pave ways into making some cool fiats without much stress. However, we all have to be very careful when it comes to investing in any ICO cos there are tons of crappy and scams ones out there wanting to take people's money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 06, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
Basically investing in ICO's indeed one way as the other side of profit apart from trading/investing in altcoins/bitcoins. If already following ICO that really can be trusted and guarantee on its success, what's wrong if still continues in it, anyway it's a good way while waiting for the price moving up.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
It's always a good time to invest in promising ICOs, whether there's blood on the streets or not!
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
April 06, 2018, 03:55:18 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

yes you are right I think this is the right time to invest in ICO because of the current price of Etehreum and bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to buy and invest in a good ICO.

Investing into ICO is not a big deal but investing in the Right ICO is the bottom line as we can find many ICO and everyday you will find one or the other new ICO so it's better to choose the right ICO to invest instead of being carried away by their marketing segment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
I believe this is the best time to invest in ICOs. Many have already been successful because of altcoins and bitcoin. ICOs are very popular in the present. Usually the prices of ICOs are lower so there is a big potential to earn when the prices go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
April 06, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

yes you are right I think this is the right time to invest in ICO because of the current price of Etehreum and bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to buy and invest in a good ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
During the bullish trend, most ICOs give investors a profit, but today you have to choose only the best of them to earn. You can earn profit but more risk.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
April 06, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
ICOs are very good investment opportunities especially if the ICO succeeds, its always a good time to invest as long as you take proper precautions and invest wisely having made proper research and made informed decisions

ICO can go either way either you will end up meaning unexpected gains of multiple folds or else end up losing in shitcoins so just make sure while choosing ICO do a thorough research about it and then do it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
April 06, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Investing in an ICO is always great, but before you invest make sure that the ico you're joining isn't a scam and has a potential.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
If I have more money, I will invest in ICO. As I know, This is my experience, I invest in one ICO and I earn 5x. But you must be careful, not all ICO will make your money growing up.researching for a good ICOs to invest in will be good, just be sure not to put all you money in one ICO, divide it if possible.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 06, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
Actually, when the market is down is the best time to put some money on quality investments. Everything is cheap when the market is down. Don't be like those people who ride hypes as investments. They when the price is in its all time high, then complain when the price drops. Just be wise when selecting your investments to lessen the risk. Good luck.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
I think it is a very good time for ICOs - as I believe whole crypto will bounce high again...only question is when. Many people say it will start in april...
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
April 06, 2018, 03:12:51 AM
Yes if have money to invest, this is correct time. But you should be very careful when choose ICO. https://contribute.safecrypt.io this one could be interesting - new cryptoexchange with several important advantages.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100