Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 16. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 01:58:52 AM
Altcoins and bitcoin will never die, Yes not all will survive and many projects will not be able to compete with the more technologically advanced, but it's the market's survival of the fittest. All this year, the cryptocurrency fell and we were wondering where is the bottom? Next year I think we will grow, so if this year is not dead cryptocurrency so its end will never come.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
Alternative cryptocurrencies play almost the leading role on the market so I don't think that they will be ended at once, they just will have problems but it is not exactly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:45:41 AM
I think this is a normal market reaction. Nothing will only rise and not fall. I think we should maintain a good attitude to face the cryptocurrency. All media negative reports on how cryptocurrencies deceive people. I don't think there is anything wrong with the existence of cryptocurrency. The mistake is that people use cryptocurrencies for fraud and fraud.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:40:09 AM
Alt coins are quite immortal and I suppose that there could be more other reasons for this fact, they are too needed to crypto market and I am sure that their dominance will be increasing while BTC will have decreased its position like the most significant crypto currency in the real time.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Of course not. Not so long ago, all Altcoins were growing in price, and now you are seeing a large-scale correction, which will soon be completed.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
Ethereum Dumped hard on Bitfinex, Shorts at All Time High hard on Bitfinex in one hour. Archived from the original on Retrieved Romain. Furthermore, there will be time  when the altcoin and bitcoin will achieve the summit once more.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
September 03, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
not all coins/tokens are in red .. but most of them.. all we know that there are many factors that affect crypto market. one of those are the economic status.. and some decrease percentage is a one ideas to attract investors.. "buy some stocks while it is at low value and sell it when it increases"/
copper member
Activity: 362
September 03, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
It cannot be denied if the condition of all crypto currencies is in red. But I am sure that this is not the end of the altcoin. This is only part of the highly volatile altcoin phase. I predict that this situation is only a cycle. This situation will improve sooner or later. We only need patience. This is not the end of the altcoin. As long as this altcoin still provides benefits, the altcoin will still survive in the market. I'm sure many people who still use altcoins so that altcoins still survive longer.
I believe altcoins are now demand and popular for those investors which it effects more stronger and stronger because it's platform has a good potential .Here we can expect good things to happen so It's nothing to worried because it will continue regulated.
Activity: 40
September 03, 2018, 07:03:01 AM
It cannot be denied if the condition of all crypto currencies is in red. But I am sure that this is not the end of the altcoin. This is only part of the highly volatile altcoin phase. I predict that this situation is only a cycle. This situation will improve sooner or later. We only need patience. This is not the end of the altcoin. As long as this altcoin still provides benefits, the altcoin will still survive in the market. I'm sure many people who still use altcoins so that altcoins still survive longer.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
This isn't the ideal opportunity for altcoin to bite the dust, the red and decrease in esteem isn't the finish of altcoin. Despite everything I trust that the market will recoup. Furthermore, there will be a period when the altcoin and bitcoin will achieve the summit once more. Altcoins will live and develop, yet it relies upon the time, simply hold up until the year's end in light of the fact that there are numerous forecasts that costs will crest again not long from now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
This is not the time for altcoin to die, the red and decline in value is not the end of altcoin. I still believe that the market will recover. And there will be a time when the altcoin and bitcoin will reach the summit again. Altcoins will live and grow, but it depends on the time, just wait until the end of the year because there are many predictions that prices will peak again later this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 29, 2018, 02:56:00 AM
I believe that this is just a stage of development and improvement of crypto. I'm really sure that the crypto market will recover soon. By the end of the year, it will be so, because now it is the bottom, and it remains to crypto the market only to grow.
Activity: 97
August 27, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
I think this is just the beginning for altcoins, we are all in for a good reward for our hard work
Activity: 89
August 27, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
Red and the decrease in esteem isn't a finish of altcoin. At the point when this is the situation then it is in fact much too blew a gasket pondering it. be that as it may, when can be patient and holding absolutely can get results in light of the fact that the altcoin little by little began to get a considerable measure of help. It's simply that it is surely not very perceptible in light of the colossal decrease in substantial outcomes that happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 25, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Not the end ,but the beginning
Activity: 89
August 25, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
This is a market of long-term prospects and investments. Here without patience anywhere. Moreover, it is constantly trying to limit and discredit the adherents of the old system.
Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
It is hard to understand for the present market, despite the increased price of bitcoins and other altcoins that keep prices down even with other altcoin drops.
Activity: 104
August 21, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
Those and others have disadvantages, and everyone chooses what he likes. I think in 2019, the cryptocurrency will be more stable to be widely used 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 21, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
The altcoins market seem start to recover, so i think altcoin will hardly to die. The market is a game where investors get profit, so they will not let the game die easily. Altcoins will live and grow, but it depend on time.
Activity: 243
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 21, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
No one can tell if it's the end of altcoins. If it's the end, i think bitcoin should be gone first before every altcoin will end. Its just a matter of taking risk now as a lot of fud is everywhere. But once bitcoin starts to recover, fomo will be everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: