Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 17. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

this is very funny, just because this year were so down and every coins in the market were decreasing its value but this doesnt mean its the end already of all the altcoins, maybe some, but not with those nice platforms and projects, they will survive this year and will rise up next year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:51:20 AM
No, I don't think this is the end for altcoint, maybe in the future for a few more years there will be altcoints that die but not all, there are some altcoints that have good potential for investment and here you have to be good at choosing altcoint which has good potential
Activity: 296
August 21, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Not, it is not the end. I am sure that btc has more chances to die here because alternative cryptocurrency is much more stronger and I hope it will be so in the future as well.
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
End?? No it's the beginning of buying season for the altcoins, if you have the funds you must fill your wallets now so that on the bull season you have a higher profit like 5x or 10x of your investment. Whales are stacking up now so join them.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
on the off chance that I think this isn't the finish of altcoin, however I likewise never consider and never think today that altcoin will have the capacity to vanish, in light of the fact that I trust that today the universe of digital money can not live without it, but rather this is the start of altcoin improvement and I'm certain that the Altoins simply proceed with their not a simple way. I surmise that in 2-3 years we will see a solid and focused market of crypto currency.bitcoin, in light of the fact that individuals will at present have faith in the digital money
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
The latest boring FUD that people spread like cancer to boost the emotions on the market are:

• G20 summit discussion on crypto
  • Twitter will ban crypto and ICO advertisements

It's true that the FUD made all Cryptocurrency prices go down.
But hopefully FUD can be removed from this world.

But with FUD maybe some people will laugh because he can buy back the Bitcoin price below.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 18, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
Of course not for all the Altcoins, but for most Altcoins, this is the end. There are a lot of crypto projects, which were created by altcoyins, only in order to raise money from investors.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 10:35:09 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

When we think that altcoin is at the lower limit, the next week we see another lower limit. And maybe we will still experience a situation like this in the future. But the value of an altcoin is formed by consensus, and fluctuations are an eternity in the crypto industry. And a large increase will be paid with a balanced correction. But the market is still there, we just have to wait for the next wave.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 10:50:05 PM
depends on the altcoins developers because they have the most tokens.

if their token is to be maintained then there must always be a backup for all of that.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 03:48:30 AM
At each similar reduction of prices in the market, many think that to cryptocurrencies the end has come and they won't rise any more, but there pass a little time and growth is started over again, it occurred several times, I think that it will repeat again soon and we will enjoy the next growth.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
I don't think this is the end of altcoin. The current price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply. This also includes the bitcoin of cryptocurrency. I think this is a very normal thing. I just need to maintain a good attitude and wait patiently. That's it, the bull market will come soon
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
I think most of the altcoins are dead so that only the right ones will remain.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
The fall in prices for altcoins in the cryptocurrency market is now happening more often and this causes concern for all of us. The situation is negative, but not hopeless, because most altcoins are real projects that implement innovative projects in our lives and over time the price of them will increase many times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
Red and the decline in value is not an end of altcoin. When this is the case then it is indeed much too freaked out thinking about it. but when can be patient and holding certainly can get results because the altcoin little by little started to get a lot of support. It's just that it is indeed not too noticeable because of the huge decline in tangible results that occur.
Activity: 184
August 15, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
I don't think with the goal that it is the end for Altcoins consequently the start of its prosperity. Battling is the most ideal approach to achieve your objectives. That implies altcoin is applying it's best with the goal for it to make due in the tight rivalry in the cryptographic money world market. Indeed, nothing keep going forever except for starting at now altcoin makes it until the end of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:01:26 AM
I dont think that altcoins will die. I mean yes, market is bleeding and altcoins are suffering but this not mean that it will come to livr again. This is similar to what happen last year before the year end, so possible it will happen again. The bull run after the long down trend in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
The end of altcoins won't be in the nearest future so be calm and continue your work as well. I think that Alternative cryptocurrencies will be dead never.
Activity: 215
August 13, 2018, 11:34:45 PM
and even now the situation of altcoin is getting worse, not even just an altcoin, but bitcoin is now experiencing a very drastic price decline, perhaps this decline is the impact of the bear market which is still ongoing, even for several months now. , whether when this situation will end, and maybe from this situation there are some altcoins that have not survived
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 10:47:52 PM
I think when all red, I think we should buy instead of panic. I bought some low priced tokens, I'm happy about that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
if it's the end of the altcoin world, I never believe you, bro. even though now the price is down. there will definitely be a time to go back up like the price Altcoin has achieved before ..
Pages:
Jump to: