Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 18. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Then we call it crash. But some people say that this is a healthy correction for a very large increase last year.
Maybe it's really bad for some altcoins, but I think that's how the market works. And I'm still sure that we only pass a crypto cycle.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:49:27 PM
if I don't think the altcoin world will ever end bro. because there are so many people who invest in Altcon. and I am sure that someday the price of altcoin will rise. the point is now we have to be a lot of patience and don't panic if we see the current situation
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Well, maybe the current situation is very difficult, especially for those who buy at the beginning of the year. But of course this is part of fluctuations, because last year the situation was completely different, especially in the second semester. Maybe we will still experience another 10% decline, but I think everyone is still optimistic that Altcoin will not die. We only have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
I can not understand why this thought occurred to you? I have never considered and do not think today that altcoins will be able to disappear altogether, because I believe that today the crypto-currency world simply can not live without it.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Maybe currently more than 60-70% if we compare it to the peak of the marketcap, and many altcoins even lose 90% of its value. Of course it is not a good thing, but I think if a large increase is corrected by a large amount, then that is quite natural. But there is still a lot of positive energy in this industry, and sooner or later the market will be bullish again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

The market fell by more than half, and of course all coins experienced a very large correction. But we must remember that last year many altcoins also experienced very large increases. Indeed, some altcoins actually go to hell, but I think many altcoins only adjust where they should be.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I don't think like that, it looks like the altcoin trip will still be long. it's too young for an altcoin to die, and it looks like it's just a hoax. every day there is always a new altcoin.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
Altcoin experiences the red market that is not a worrying thing. we can be optimistic if the altcoin will return high and that can be relied on in the future. so stay optimistic with Altcoin save your altcoin and use them well.
Activity: 127
August 12, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
There has always been high volatility in the cryptocurrency market, there is nothing wrong with that. You just need to relax and stay calm. Low prices are a sign for investment. I am sure that investors who are focused on long term will eventually make a good profit.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
I am rather new to that forum. But already heard about 2-5 "ends" of altcoins and even few "ends" of whole cryptocurrency. No reasons to think in such negative way, market will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
at this time altcoin prices experienced a very steep price decline, but I think BTC also experienced a decline, that does not mean that the altcoin will end, now it only needs an increase in the volume of coins or burning a few coins until the price of the coin increases again
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Even the market or all altcoins are dumped the price this is not end or end of cruptocurrency. Because if you see they have a lot of ongoing ICO and even they have many altcoins die they have altcoind who are strong and the price is very high as of now even dumping.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
I think this is not the end of altcoins. Because the potential of Altcoins is still very long. You know that altcoins have a high popularity. And this is certainly a separate force for altcoins. Even though altcoins are currently falling and falling, this is not the end of altcoins. There will definitely be recovery for Altcoins in the future. And you must be sure that recovery will occur.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 12, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Negative thinkers are present, they say the altcoins are dead. In my opinion, the red of the altcoins or the decrease in the prices are dependent on the downward trend of the market and will be corrected in the future.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
Red prices are not the meaning of that the altcoins are dying. You can not expect that everything will go great everytime in the world of crypto. So, waiting is very important to see the next movements of the alts and have new strategies.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
Hi there!

No its not the end, it is just the beginning!
As in the seasons of the year, there are cycles im crypto prices. There can be huge swings down, dont be scared thet can swing back up in a few days! Yes bitcoin was 20k and no its not even half the price now but green markets are neber far away. Crypto in the way we see it now is just beginning. Not only bitcoin and ethereum but all kinds of crypto. For all purposes in life, dont forget this is a really good thing for more daily influences of crypto in peoples lives. We need more attention and awarness on global scale to really evolve in a serieus market!
Greetings! Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
I think that there will be coins that will still be able to grow in value and return to their maximum prices if, of course, with bitcoin, everything will be fine
if bitcoin can still develop, so does the altcoin. I think altcoin fans are still very much, so this is not the time for the altcoin to die, I still believe that the market will recover. and there will be a time when the altcoin and bitcoin will reach the top again. just wait until the end of the year because there are many predictions that prices will again peak at the end of this year.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
Currently, the charts still show drops in the value of the altcoin market and it is beginning to be desperate, though I still think the market will recover but it will take a couple of years in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:17:53 PM
February and March were hard months for all of us, but I think that we should consider what happened to bitcoin at the beginning of the year. I try to invest very carefully.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
I think that there will be coins that will still be able to grow in value and return to their maximum prices if, of course, with bitcoin, everything will be fine
Pages:
Jump to: