Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 2. (Read 788 times)

ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Overall, the market is much lower than January, so I think this is normal. Ethereum will not die soon and will grow at much higher levels in time. At least I think so.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
Nothing end takuh cases was so much that the coins were falling but they again returned to their normal price or even rasli higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
Price volatility is the norm in cryptocurrency space not an exception! Ethereum price flunctuate just like any other coin out there that do not suggest this is the end of ethereum on the contray, this just the begining!
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
In my opinion ethereum price grow so quickly because of so many ICO's collecting funds in ETH . Now ICO's isnt doing so well , because of ICO Advert bans . But if we look at whole market , then everything is down . I think ethereum have really big chance becoming one of the best blockchain projects out there . And projects like NEO , Cardano and others is just for competition and thats kinda good . We need similar projects so people can choose for best ones that it's suites them

It's clear ethereum thrives on ico's, and if ico's are getting banned left and right then I don't know if eth will ever make it back to it's ATH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
March 27, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
In my opinion ethereum price grow so quickly because of so many ICO's collecting funds in ETH . Now ICO's isnt doing so well , because of ICO Advert bans . But if we look at whole market , then everything is down . I think ethereum have really big chance becoming one of the best blockchain projects out there . And projects like NEO , Cardano and others is just for competition and thats kinda good . We need similar projects so people can choose for best ones that it's suites them
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 27, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
Almost all the coins are down by that much and some even more than that. If you imply that those coins are dead too cause their price fell by that much then yeah ethereum is dieing. The current crypto market is going through a correction and this much volatility and price swings are normal in crypto markets.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
March 27, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
So huge volatility is the norm for crypto currency. The fall of the coin by 50-80 percent for a beginner seems to be a disaster, but experienced traders use these moments to buy more coins. ETH is a very strong project, so it will not die.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Of course not, the air is a fairly promising coin, you need to be patient in order to get the desired result, it is backed by a multitude of other coins based on ERC-20.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

ETH is the most solid and powerful coin among Altcoins.Many ICO are using  ETH to distribute their token using ETH Platform.Many new coins are emerging copying smart contract of ETH.Today almost every renowned developers is using smart contract in their projects.ETH development team is engage in making ETH active alive with more enhanced features,so in future ETH price will increase to a great height.There is no end of ETH,it may be your personal statement.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
I've changed my strategy from hodling to trading but making sure I keep the same numbers of bitcoin regardless if it goes up or down. I consider it my investment and I'm working on in to get it back and at the end, I still want to have the same numbers of bitcoins. But when I see these sudden prices changes, the pumps and dumps, created by either pump and dump groups, whales or even exchanges, I think to myself, I'm on a ridiculously manipulative market which main product doesn't generate anything... what the fuck am I doing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 27, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
Ethereum is not dead. I am tired of listening to people who are complaining that Ethereum will die, because they bought some in December when the price was $900 and now they are selling, afraid not to lose all their life savings.
Ethereum is great and will be here long after the people I am talking about are gone.
Activity: 228
March 27, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!

You're right, and I can't help myself agreeing even to a newbie (well if you really are). I have so much faith in ethereum that I see this moment (eth low price) as an opportunity to buy more because definitely it will rise up again. The year is still to long and so many chances yet so don't worry about eth dying.
Activity: 686
March 27, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
This is not the end for sure! ERC-20 is a basment for almost all ICOs for now.
The fall of ETH does not mean its end, it just shows the whole condition of the market.
Just HODL it.
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 04:04:43 AM
Do not be too puzzled because this is a very normal thing in the financial markets and cryptocurrency. Learn to live with the fluctuations of the market and get a profit from it. This is a very good time to buy the potential crypto and very low prices. Take a look at this opportunity instead of worrying too much.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 27, 2018, 03:39:24 AM
i think the ethereum has already fallen . it has many problems . the network is clogged . transfer fees are high . but if it solves these problems .it will come back . i hope it's okay , it's an obvious one and i've been following it.
Activity: 1183
March 27, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
Price down about 50% and you think that Ethereum doomed, you need to see the initial journey of ETH before hitting $1000 ATH and you will realize that this kind of price drops is really a usual things in the market dude.
You just need to calm down and give the market a time to recover itself from the bearish market currently happen. however, if you are pretty curious about whether ethereum will have future or not, i recommend you to see the yearly cycle of ethereum price.
Just hoping that you might not be surprised of how much price rally we've through.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!
Well I don’t know on what basis have you spoke that sentence “ethereum is payment method in crypto world”, because it surely isn’t there are obviously many other coins. And I am certain that we won’t see big bounce from ETH anytime soon this year because of the regulation implementing on ICO’s by countries and crypto advertisement banning by social platforms. Also there are many better platforms nowadays that are advance in technology and offer smart contracts for launching of ICO’s such as NEO, WAVES and ADA. So I don’t really see a much bright future for ethereum until they develop their technology and expand.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
Both BTC and eth are now falling in price! Almost all digital cryptocurrencies are falling.

Now many ico's payments need to be supported by ETH. The more you use, the price of ETH will go up!
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin based from what i've read in different person's comments,  ethereum is the best altcoins. So,  it is not yet end for ethereum.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 27, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Ethereum never be dead. We still on the start of this road. While prices have fallen to great levels, cryptographic values are long-term investment instruments. You have to hurry, the ethereum will go up to 1000 dollars again someday
Pages:
Jump to: