Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 3. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
This is far from an ending. Many teams need Ethereum for ICOs. It will buy a lot of money and continue to hold it.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
www.PowerLaunch.io
March 27, 2018, 03:20:04 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
check out the news from coinbase. Everything will be A-Ok
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
the ethereum doesn't end, but I can see it's a heavy blow. I hope the market rise
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 27, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
this is not everything. you can see all the market is down this month.

Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 27, 2018, 03:11:08 AM
Etherium is never go on its end. Its the next core or centerbof the crypto currency payment with eth pair . Its part of the market sometime high sometimes low so now is in low market. History thought well. So wait for the big comeback of all coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Clearly this wont be the end of etherium, etherium is the base payment of every other cryptos, and also most cryptos are dependent of etherium. The first quarter of 2018 is just a red days for the crypto world, even bitcoin is also affected by it. Dont worry, the second quarter might be the highlights of etherium.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 27, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
It is better to buy more Ethereum today as the price is way low. If the prices goes up again we will surely earn. It will also cover the lost we had if we have kept some amount previously. The secret is to buy low and sell high.
It’s not a secret though. Even a kid investing in crypto market knows that he/she must buy low and sell high. It’s the basic principle on business and not just the crypto market. The whole market is low currently, so investing in any coin including ETH will surely give profit in the near future. The market is currently experiencing corrections and bearish trend; any good trader will see this as an opportunity of buying rather than panic selling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
March 26, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Is ethereum the only coin or token whos getting down?
most of them are! we were at the time that we saw everyone is falling and we are now getting up.
is till believe on this and will hit a thousand again. thats for sure that is why i keep holding into this one
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 26, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
You should look at the price chart of the ETH for the year and understand that even after a 50% drop in this interval, its growth is huge. Now there is a correction associated with the general negative in the market, but when the correction ends the ETH will quickly update its highs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
March 26, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
I don't think Ethereum is vanishing in near future because it's good project and many other good project are based in Ethereum blockchain.
Besides, people will always buy ETH because most of ICOs are accepting only ETH to invest in.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

I think you should watch a little bit farther when you check and make up your mind.
In September Ethereum was around 300$, in December we had a crazy run and in January Ethereum broke 1000$.
This is natural market movement. have in mind, that cryptocurrency market is extremely violent and moves like that are common.
So Ethereum has gained over 50% of its value if compare to September.
My advice is to stay calm, because selling now is losing money for sure. Ethereum is far of dead, but the market is down now. Give it some time and change will be here.

Agreed.
The values will normally having incline and decline, and the gap of it might be different from each coins.
Also, I still believe that ETH has its own strenth in crypto world, so it will not end that easily
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
March 26, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

I think you should watch a little bit farther when you check and make up your mind.
In September Ethereum was around 300$, in December we had a crazy run and in January Ethereum broke 1000$.
This is natural market movement. have in mind, that cryptocurrency market is extremely violent and moves like that are common.
So Ethereum has gained over 50% of its value if compare to September.
My advice is to stay calm, because selling now is losing money for sure. Ethereum is far of dead, but the market is down now. Give it some time and change will be here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 10:56:03 AM
Ethereum will never end because it is a main crypto currency to participate in ICO's and it is the top currency after bitcoin. End of ethereum means end of approx. all new ICO's and end of many altcoins before birth. Whole market is in limbo and ethereum is also a part of that market.
Activity: 644
March 26, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
I hope it will not be the end of Eth, cause some of regulations that maybe introduced in July by summit g20 may have very bad mirror here..      
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
March 26, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
no, i dont think so. besides bitcoin, ethereum has very strong potential to grow up and it is accepted by more more companies in the world. if ethereum dies, so do the other coins
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 26, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
Not just ethereum, almost all coins in the crypto market have lost their value by more than 50%. And I don’t that ethereum coin will die anytime soon. Though the number of ICO’s launching on its platform will get limited due to government implementing regulations on launching of ICO’s and social media banning ads of new projects, ICO’s and crypto currencies.

Its certain that we wont see a spike in ETH anytime soon, but it will rise gradually and slower than before until all regulations are properly implemented and market becomes stable. Limited number of ICO’s currently is the only reason that is limiting ETH from growing as much as other coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

It sounds strange to me that Ethereum going to its end. Ethereum for me is still very perspective.. And this currency represents great opportunities. It is not just money but also a technology.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 25, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
Etjereum is as useful if not more than btc, it may catch up or even be worth more at some point
Ethereum is at a low price. For Ethereum to get to around $8,000 per coin is a very hard thing to do.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
At the moment, things are bad on the market, causing people to think that eth comes out. prices are low now but I think prices will rise in a short time.
Activity: 374
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Today there is a big rally in price of many coins due to unstable situation. I don't thnk it is the end of Etherium, there are too many transactions using it.
Pages:
Jump to: