Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 4. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 25, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
This is not the end, this is the beginning! In my opinion, the most secured  token is ETH, because almost all ICOs are based on ETH. Price instability, this is a feature of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
March 25, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
Why am I seeing threads like this is the end of something. No, this is not the end of anything. Just because it dropped does not mean it would cease to exist. Everything is connected. The bitcoin price has dropped, thus the other altcoins will follow. Added to that statement, we all know that many countries as well as the media are banning the cryptocurrencies. Therefore, no wonder that the prices are falling down. Give them a bit of time and everything will go back to normal.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Ethereum is here for good. It has so many uses and building options, it's not going away. At the end of the day the cost of ether is not as important as what it can be used for. sure you have to buy it to pay for gas, but at the end of the day the smart contracts and solidity, ever evolving, is the building blocks of the next huge internet style network. Its honestly better for the community if eth remains at a stable reasonable price, because it will result in the mass adoption and acknowledgement that it's not a scam get rich quick scheme, but rather a legit tech with amazing features.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
Yes, is this case normal for ETH. Now is a correction. ETH will grow and will cost more than $1k. I will wait for a few months to sell ETH.
Activity: 88
March 25, 2018, 01:18:10 PM
Not yet. Ethereum is not gonna fall and survive. Ethereum is the second to the list because bitcoin topped, that makes up a sublect. . Many ICOs accept ethereum as investment so ETH will survive this. Many coins are going down but you can see the potential of this coin is doing great.
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
This is a reasonable thing to even ethereum had achieved higher than January 2018 and then to end up at this time. a cycle like this on coins is common and understandable. for those who have become accustomed to will then be patient and hold them until the coin can get profit from these coins even though the time was long enough.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
March 25, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

If there were a global catastrophe for altcoins after which only 5 alts would survive Ethereum would be one of them. Yes it has lost 50% of its recent price, but look at other coins and you'll see that all of them were affected almost to the same degree. Such things happen in the cryptoworld but we know from our experience that the full recovery and subsequent rising are inevitable for good coins like ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 25, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
Etjereum is as useful if not more than btc, it may catch up or even be worth more at some point
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
I would recommend you to buy more and lower your average price of ETH. In this case even if ETH will not reach 1000, but reach for instance 800, you will receive profit
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
you like her have to understand a lot of crypto
eth down 50% does not mean dead, it's common if eth goes down,
I think eth down because a lot of bad news about crypto and the holder is afraid of the bad stuff and sells their coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
Ethereum already stucked into cryptocoin world because of his usability and good blockchain technology realisation, i can't imagine now what will be if it's really die
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
This is just the beginning of the ethereum to compete with bitcoin, if you look at the chart of eth market value you will be amaze that this eth is also a potential to become next to bitcoin because it is also accelerating its price and most of the ICOs are using this network for their smart contract.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
Nope, definitely not the end of ETH especially when you consider all the alt coins using ERC20 tokens.  Not to mention ICOs still accepting ETH and all the people holding it.  You were just unlucky because you purchased ETH at near the very peak, $1000.  You're down ~50% now but it'll bounce back, reducing your losses.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 05:20:05 AM
Yeah, this is a great price to get more Ethereum Cheesy but sure, the whole market went down over the last few months, and should soon start to go up again. Ethereum is valuable as a means of transferring value, and because most ICOs are based on it. But in the future it will become even more valuable with implementation of scaling mechanisms - Sharding, Off-chain transactions. When some of those solutions get implemented, and we see Ethereum scale well, it's value should also rise, as it will become viable for more usecases.
How much did you get more when this pricedrop starts? I'm trying to choose amount that i will invest only in Ethereum, cause believe it will be good in 2 next months
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
Is this case normal for ethereum coin?
This is normal for the whole crypto market, bitcoin was once $20,000 and now @ $8,400 mark.
Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
This is the xx time that I've seen people are asking about the end of a coin. You should change your mindset if a coin is starting to correct. It's going to be its end if it goes back to zero or two digits.
There no chances for ETH to going "to the end", now all is going around Ethereum, and i hope it will have good resonance to that coin and his price in some future
Activity: 518
March 24, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

we always have to consider the fact that ETH is still the second most valuable coin out there and it did not reach there overnight. the coin is taking a dip but it wont stay there forever, it will recover at somepoint. this is not the end
Activity: 122
March 24, 2018, 05:16:36 PM
I don't think this is the end of ethereum. It will be very difficult for ethereum to die since almost all altcoins have their ICOs based on ethereum blockchain. A nd we should also not forget where the price of ethereum came from when it was as low as $300 and rose to $1000 in January. There is still a chance for ethereum to bounce back.
Activity: 490
March 24, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
It seems to me that for the whole history of the ETH project there were a lot of similar moments when people said goodbye to the project a very, very many times, but in any case this project rebelled from the ashes, so I think that it will happen again.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
maybe you're right, more investors are out of the market and they're selling what they have.

It's not investors getting out, it's panic. It is a panic of people who afraid to lose all that they've earned by pumping of ETH price before.
Pages:
Jump to: