Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 8. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 23, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Ethereum will be strong. We all see that not only ethereum dumps but most of the altcoin because of bitcoin. If bitcoin will recover its lost, the other altcoins will pump too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
The price of Ethereum will go down but it doesn't mean it's the end. Most of the ICO's are Ethereum based tokens so I would not be alarmed.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
March 23, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
What about bitcoin lol, it has the same decreased in price which is almost a half. Just like in bitcoin, we consider that it will reach its peak again just like last year. So if it will happen, altcoins will also increase and ethereum will reach its $1000 mark again. Plus, ethereum is used as platform and payment for many ICOs, so it will never lose its value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 23, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
No way, in fact I am buying some ether as soo as it hits 400 euros, it is just too cheap to ignore and the value of the network and the smart contracs is huge and is going to rise more in the future.
precisely at a cheap price that we can buy it and save it first until the price is going up. I am also sure that ETH will definitely go up. because a lot of all investment make payments with ETH
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 22, 2018, 09:42:00 PM
Just relax man, hold your coin till end of this year. I think Ethereum hit $2000.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
March 22, 2018, 09:38:09 PM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

This is normal not just to Ethereum but to all the alternate cryptocurrencies as well. In fact, this is normal to Bitcoin also. Almost all coins have went down low during the first quarter of this year. Perhaps, the bullish growth will happen in the second quarter. So you need to keep more patience and continue to hodl your Ethereum. You have only considered the months of January 2018 until very recently. That is too short a span in order to really understand the much wider horizon of Ethereum. It is not enough for you to understand why there is a dip for the past few months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
March 22, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
I think it's just a surge of bitcoin prices that go up. Who makes the price of Ethereum or maybe some other cryptocurrency also goes up following the growth of bitcoin price. There is no other way than to wait until the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin soaring.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
No, this is only the beginning! And I'm not serious. The crypto market is very poorly saturated, and people still do not understand what our future is behind this.
Activity: 546
March 22, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Of course not, because the Ethereum project will exist for a very long time and I hope that Vitalik Buterin will be able to finish the project to perfection, of course this will be the most wonderful cryptographic project in our history
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
March 22, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
No way, in fact I am buying some ether as soo as it hits 400 euros, it is just too cheap to ignore and the value of the network and the smart contracs is huge and is going to rise more in the future.
Activity: 16
March 22, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
Ethereum wont be collapsing that easily it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency in our community it has 40% of the total transactions everyday of the total cryptocurrency transactions,greater than total transactions of bitcoin + any other coin in our market,solid platform which is offering both smartcontracts and decentralized applications.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
March 22, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
No my friend. We're just getting started. Too early for the crypto technology to end
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
The price is just because the market turns bears, not because ETH has a huge problem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 22, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

you can buy a lot more ethereum with the price that goes down as it is today. this is your chance to gain profit in the long run. because after all, the ethereum will be able to survive and rise again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 22, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!
it is true. not possible ETH will end,because almost all of the existing ICO all based on ETH. and ETH is also the preferred platform that is still the dominant for its developers. so ETH will still survive, because the state of the market up and down is a natural thing
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
After Jan 2018 not only Ethereum is at its half rate but other all crypto currency is at very low price. Bitcoin is below $10000. So when market go down effects all the coin/tokens. Ethereum is good to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
If the price decreased then it does not mean that it is the end of ethereum coin. From that time the price of most of the coins are decreased to that level. Even the price of Bitcoin is also decreased to half. But now everything is going well in crypto and the price of all of them will sooner reach to their previous price. You need to wait for that time. It is expected that it will happen in the next month as the rise has been started from this month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

even you are not in crypto world, all investment program facing this kind of loss, so dont worry on what you will see, this is a normal scene in crypto, the volatile of all crypto are always happen, and no one can stop that but to predict what will happen next, and one thing to remember that is very sure is, after the dip, theres a pump. just like what happen from the past.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 22, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
do not panic friends, hodl for the sake of your life for better.
do you need money? if not, hodl forever.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 22, 2018, 02:01:28 AM
You should know before intend to choose an investment in cryptocurrency, all coin have a volatile price. Sometimes the price of the coin will soar in a few days, it can be caused by new regulation of the company or country adopting cryptocurrency, and sometime the price of coin will find crash (as happened this year) and make the coin price decrease drastically. It's normal situation if you believe the price of coin is very volatile, and if you don't believe you should sell your ethereum and look for other investment places like land, house or stock it's will good for you.
Pages:
Jump to: