Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 10. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:02:47 AM
For me never, eth is sticky part of economy of.cryptocurrency maybe it will dip when bad news.comes buy it will never dlbe died. Ethereum is looks like bitcoin its demand become more popular in the crypto world
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Yeah, this is a great price to get more Ethereum Cheesy but sure, the whole market went down over the last few months, and should soon start to go up again. Ethereum is valuable as a means of transferring value, and because most ICOs are based on it. But in the future it will become even more valuable with implementation of scaling mechanisms - Sharding, Off-chain transactions. When some of those solutions get implemented, and we see Ethereum scale well, it's value should also rise, as it will become viable for more usecases.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
not because I believe that with a lot of ethereum users and because it is second to bitcoin it will not drop today's price of ethereum is just normal as bitcoin rises and its price drops too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
maybe you're right, more investors are out of the market and they're selling what they have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
March 20, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
The price of Ethereum is pumped last year I think because many people want to join ICOs. This is the hard time for ICO so for ETH as well. But the pioneer is important, I think we all suppose Ethereum is the first shared global computer. The technology is nascent, and there are plenty of kinks to iron out, but that is what all the fuss is about. Of course I believe in ETH, I see it as a long term coin because of it's still on development progress with very active and experienced team.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
Of course not. There is no reason to think about this. This is the usual correction of the market, which is already ending. Most projects use smart contracts for the Ethereum platform, and investments are made in ETH, less often in other crypto-currencies, even less often in fiat. The potential exhaust from ICO can be 100-1000-10000 multiples in comparison with the initial investments.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
March 20, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
Is this case normal for ethereum coin?
This is normal for the whole crypto market, bitcoin was once $20,000 and now @ $8,400 mark.
Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
This is the xx time that I've seen people are asking about the end of a coin. You should change your mindset if a coin is starting to correct. It's going to be its end if it goes back to zero or two digits.
Activity: 44
March 20, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
It's the time to invest in my opinion.

Eth will find its support at 250.

And if we get it we can get pretty good returns Smiley
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
It is better to buy more Ethereum today as the price is way low. If the prices goes up again we will surely earn. It will also cover the lost we had if we have kept some amount previously. The secret is to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 243
March 20, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
no, this is not the final sign of Etherium,
since 2018 Eth's decline is fatal, it does not mean the etherium will disappear ,, and the current decline is just as fair as stock trading, my advice should be to hold it and do not sell it...
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
I think there is nothing definite in cryptoworld, the price is going down drastically and I think we can take advantage of every opportunity available to invest. yes we can buy ETH when it is cheap.
 Wink
Activity: 91
March 20, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
I expect the price of ethereum is down to $350 and I will buy as much as I can and I will hold since it is potential coin, I am sure I can get much profit from this coin only if I buy at that point. however, ethereum just stack in the lowest point at $400.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 20, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
Well i don't see the recent decline in ethereum market value as the end ethereum because i strongly believe that that the ethereum value will bounce back from its current decline very soon for the current correction is temporary and is a normal situation in the crypto currency world "market fluctuations ".
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Not just ethereum but all of coins almost lost 50%, bitcoin reached $19000 but now its almost $8000. So just relax and hold your ethereum.
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
I suppose it's just a start of the ethereum. We saw some corrections of the coin and now we have some experience about the dynamic of it and about how it behaves in an unstable market. so there's no time to panic. It's maybe the last chance to buy it when it's cheaper than 700-800$.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
March 20, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
No, not the end. We can even say that he's just getting started. With the entrance to the Bull period, ETH will reach new ATHs.
Activity: 107
March 20, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
the price drop did not happen in Ethereum alone. so you do not have to worry. and now Ethereum is crawling up to restore the desired price. so you just need to be patient and wait for it to go up.
Activity: 308
March 20, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
I think that this is not the end of ethereum. Now everything is built using ethereum. There was a decline after the new year. Now, as experienced traders say, the market has subsided, but will unfold and go further.
Activity: 392
March 20, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

you are wrong. not just the ethereum that is currently undergoing the final decline.
but almost all altcoin and include the top crypto (bitcoin).
it all looks so bad right now. what happens is caused by some factors that become the dalang of this decline. and exacerbated by the panic posed by a novice investor like you.
I think the situation will be normal again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
March 20, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
Everything has gone down the shoot, not only Ethereum. All ERC20 tokens have also dropped dramatically and I saw one token which was sold for two dollars in the ICO, go on the exchange to be dumped for 30 cents only, so it is not only Etheruem to blame. What has happened is that many people came and left crypto and all the early adopters who were more experienced traders, sold off all their coins on the high, including Ethereum, so now all is left is the tale end of the panic sellers and some hardcore believers in blockchain technology. Unless new money comes into this market, Eth and everything else is going to remain like this,totally flat. I believe greatly in this technology, so this is why I am still here.
Pages:
Jump to: