Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 7. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

You should not be curious as these falls are very common in Crypto world just see Bitcoin which fell down to 43% of its price.So it happenend with ETH and i am sure that a great work is under process behind ETH and it has great potential to go to high prices.So be optimistic.ETH will gain higher level in future because its developers are engage in supporting it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
Don't let us decide the faith of ethereum with current situation, what happen to ethereum is happening to other crypto, very soon everything will crystal clear
I strongly agree with that, I think this is not because ethereum is not good anymore but due to bad market conditions is evidenced by the amount of coin prices that drop very drastic so keep trust and wait
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 23, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
It cannot be the end of #Ethereum coin. It is the best time to buy again. I believe by second quarter of the year the market will stabilise. Go back to 1k+ again
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 23, 2018, 08:01:30 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
This happen now of ethereum coins is part of volatility in the market,thats why the recent price now of ethereum is slowly down into 50% as same as you stated above,but all this happen now in cryptomarket is temporary and all this change in the proper time and turn to prosperity,only we can do is hoping and still believe that cryptocurrency will recover soon and ethereum coin will pump again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
The fall in price by 50% is nothing yet! ETH has some problems on the network, and the team is working on solving these problems. ETH is not the same coin for its worth so to worry about.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
The fact that you are a beginner can be seen right away. No predictions are guarantees. And high volatility is a constant companion of the crypto currency
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
No its not. You even know what ethereum is? Ethereum isnt some shitcoin who was created some weeks ago from someone who just want to make fast money. Its a real blockchain plattform with very good devs behind who works really hard on their project. So just because the price dumps a little bit at the moment, you dont have to expect that the coin will die. Ethereum has a to strong base with many project with real use cases. So it cant be ended.

you call "the price dump a little bit" to losing nearly 70% of its value? are you mad?=?
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
Don't let us decide the faith of ethereum with current situation, what happen to ethereum is happening to other crypto, very soon everything will crystal clear
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 07:15:45 AM
No its not. You even know what ethereum is? Ethereum isnt some shitcoin who was created some weeks ago from someone who just want to make fast money. Its a real blockchain plattform with very good devs behind who works really hard on their project. So just because the price dumps a little bit at the moment, you dont have to expect that the coin will die. Ethereum has a to strong base with many project with real use cases. So it cant be ended.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
No, of course, this is not the end of everything just very dramatically changed and a lot of news has affected the fall in prices so now you just have to wait for better times.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 23, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
No, it is not the end. But honestly I don't see how many claim that the Eth price will go to $70K in 3 or 4 or 5 years from now!!!

It will grow, but it is not the end Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 23, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
Of course not. I do not see ethereum dying in many years. Just accept that there will always be price fluctuations and shake outs. Let it be a lesson for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
March 23, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
If ethereum.end then we would have just a handful of cryptocurrencies thanks to ether smart contract that we have so many tokens and if ether ends than these tokens will end too. The price variation you are talking about is quite sad but as the whole market is red since few weeks so its fine btc too is diminished by more than 50% from its value. So I think there is nothing to worry about as whole cryptocurrency market is red.
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
In my opinion, there is no reason why you just need to wait and everything will go up, now the price has fallen for various reasons, the first is negative news, and the second is that many investors are selling ETH in order to make IСO
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 23, 2018, 06:07:01 AM
Of course not , Ethereum is strong and perspective as never before and those price is just a result of a temporary market dump . A whole crypto market loss 50% of value and every cryptocurrency suffered from it , so it's not just Ethereum problem . Stay calm and wait until market will recover , ethereum will follow uptrend and will update it's historical maximum .
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
March 23, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
Ethereum is very strong than what you purported. Many ICOs even based on Ethereum Blockchain for their prospects. The present predicaments in market trend just also gives Etherem that retraces which does not meant to be permanent. Sooner than later now , Ethereum is coming back to stability. You may still buys a little more and hold my guy till it grows ,
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 06:01:54 AM
This is hardly the end of the Etherium.  Just now on the exchange a long, deep correction.  Look at other altcoins, almost all of them have the same situation.  It's just that you bought this coin at the very top, and then it began to fall.  It was an unsuccessful entry point to the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 06:01:25 AM
I do not think this fall is the end of Ethereum. Just wait a little longer. I think Ethereum is the second best coin. Soon Ethereum will see $ 1000
Activity: 246
March 23, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
That market is well known for it's high volatility, it's fine if some of the coins are falling in price or going rapidly high. That's obvious thing for that sphere and just deal with it
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to crypto world).

Why should it be an end? Same is happening with all the coins on the market. This isn't the end for Ethereum, it is actually the opportunity to reinvest into it. I would personally buy some more of Ethereum coins if I had enough of financial ability to do so.
Ethereum is perspective coin based on the smart contract which is being used by other developers in a search for profit.
I believe that the value of Ethereum will achieve 2000$ until the start of the next year.
People should not panic but actually, the ones with enough of the money should buy some more if they are expecting the profit from the market fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: