Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 5. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Ethereum has already become quite firmly entrenched in the world of cryptocurrency due to its ease of use and good manufacturing technology blockchain. I can not imagine that it really can die.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
Well Ethereum is a great platform for many ICOs and most of the ICOs are based on etheruem so death of etheruem is a bit far fetched I think.It has potential to rival even bitcoins and has great future ahead IMO.Ethereum sure will rise back soon.
Ethereum will still live until the end just like bitcoin, they are somewhat bestfriend relying on each other. Dropping of the price does not mean that it is the end of everything especially bitcoin and ethereum for sure they will become part of our life for a lifetime.
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
Not a chance. Ethereum is the payment method of almost all the ICO. So there's no chance that something like that would happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 24, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
Well Ethereum is a great platform for many ICOs and most of the ICOs are based on etheruem so death of etheruem is a bit far fetched I think.It has potential to rival even bitcoins and has great future ahead IMO.Ethereum sure will rise back soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
I dont think so.
Yeah, sure we all know ETH is so low hight now.
But i believe in December 2018, ETH will rise in a high and high price.
Maybe it will taking over $2000.

I hope so.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
No reason to think like that, even if Ethereum lose his price at 2 times or more it still have good future, good team, good platform for others tokens and much more            
Activity: 115
March 24, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
When the ico market gets worse, I think eth's price will be lower. In short, eth is used as an ico. It can't replace BTC at all.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
It s clear that Ethereum has gone down along with the crash, however it s not only ethereum  but the whole market went down. I think the best thing to do in this case is get more Ethereum because it ll eventually bounce back. Plus, the majority of Ico s are based on Ether
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
Now we have strong information war against crypto because the prices are to high to BIG MONEY which wants to join the ride. But I think next year ETH will 5-10k$ for sure. Just Hodl
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
ethereum acts like bitcoin, both lost 60% value, now bull season is approaching and the ethereum will rise rapidly  Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
March 24, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
50% dropped price is nothing in this crypto world, in this case we talk about ethereum which is number 2 coin after bitcoin. No need to worry as almost all crypto going down in the last few weeks including bitcoin. It is cheaper now, so it is good time to buy more ETH and hold it till it back to $1000 or even more.

Remember that Bitcoin arise more than 50% before so there's nothing to worry about , crypto will have its time again ,when all this news end and will see how effective crypto are.
Activity: 163
March 24, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
I certainly do not think there will be anything ethereum .ethereum is an incredible platform and the end of icos is the end of ethereum so keep your Ethereum confidence and your ethereum in your hand
March 24, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
you should stay calm and always think positive, ethereum will not die and the drop is just a correction and will bounce back to the top. I am sure that investors definitely need ethereum so they will not let it die.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.

yes this is pretty much fud. It's only a temporary dip, i am confident eth will recover from this soon.
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
I think it is normal for the market becuse the situation has happened for several times.And everything will be ok for us so wait patiently for the right time to come.
March 24, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Market volatility is quite normal.
Ethereum is still considered one of the stable ICO of Altcoin in the past, but in the end it has suffered the most. The sharp fall of ETH was 16% making it the worst in the top 100. The cause of this decline was the ICO last year decided to sell a large amount of Ethereum that this project reserves. However, this is not the first time this has happened and in the future, the sale of the ICO is not entirely feasible.
And so ETH rebounded in the near future.
Activity: 588
March 24, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
Mostly all cryptocurrency down 50% but this is mean not end of crypto, just take alook daily chart of Ethereum, in daily chart ETH has been in price $400 but dropped to $150 and that mean the price also dropped more than 50%. So all cryptocurrency include Ethereum has chance to going up multiple times, and my prediction price of ETH can be around $3000 in the last of this year.
Activity: 518
March 24, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
It's the time to invest in my opinion.

Eth will find its support at 250.

And if we get it we can get pretty good returns Smiley

Of course its time to invest, Ethereum can't just die like other altcoins because of his features, because everybody using it now, like example in bounties platform for reward.
Activity: 518
March 24, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.

It's reasonable to think like that because of government from such many countries trying to stop improving and taking away from us all coins technologies by the law.
Pages:
Jump to: