Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin? - page 9. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
Just think before few month's, Ethereum value was $300. Now Ethereum price $571.96, so it is simple. It just high for 2 months.
So, be sure that it again touch $1000 or more.
It will not finished/vanished as quickly.
Maximum people use Ethereum for trading, ICO invest and many more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
It is just temprorary phenomenon. The majority of ICO is based on ETH so it can't just end
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 01:45:42 AM
I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
As far as I know, not only Ethereum but the whole market of cryptocurrency had the decline in the prices. I can't talk about whether good or bad it is. However, I think that it is just one of the stages of development for Ethereum. We can simply use this opportunity and buy more coins at an affordable price.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 22, 2018, 01:44:52 AM
So many positive comments. It's nice to see so many enthusiasts. Although, I myself adhere to this opinion. In any case, now is not the time when you need to sell everything and leave the market ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
All ERC20 tokens have also dropped dramatically so doesn't mean it is the end of ethereum. We know that Ethereum is the first shared global computer. The technology is nascent, and there are plenty of kinks to iron out. What has happened is that many people came and left crypto and all the early adopters who were more experienced traders, sold off all their coins on the high, including Ethereum. If you believe on it just hodl eth because it is too early to judged.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:34:06 AM
I also think it's temporary, and I'm still very bullish on ETH in the long run.
Because ETH has a large user base, it is a good time to invest in ETH. Don't miss this opportunity.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
March 22, 2018, 01:20:38 AM
nope, this is just temporary, hold your ethereum until the market recovers.
there are some reasons why ethereum and other altcoins are down but its only natural to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
things do not go well in the crypto money world and the prices of coin are constantly falling. the volume of money is decreasing. The price of eth was too low. but it is still not true that the price of eth comes to an end
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
March 20, 2018, 06:11:11 AM
Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.
Even if some new projects are talking about blockchain 3.0 most of the tokens and new ICOs(shit or even good ones) are based on ETH smart contracts. Other than that ETH is 2nd in market cap, and most popular after bitcoin. A minor drop in value and people start speculating the death of a coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
No! it was a big no its normal that nowadays ethereum was not in  the  willing good but i am hoping that someday ethereum will boom and surpass ltc nor btc.
Activity: 322
March 20, 2018, 05:30:34 AM
Of course it is not normal, it's because of the bear market that the price crash so much, otherwise the price swing won't be that hard. Your mistake is that you don't monitor the price and just noticed it when the bear market already happen for almost 3 months, if you noticed earlier then you have the time to sell and wait for another opportunity to enter the market.
Every altcoin including bitcoin has property of being volatile that is why the price goes down ,it might be that there are some reasons or factors that affect the value of this coin, so the management will look at it why this happening to our coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
Of course it is not normal, it's because of the bear market that the price crash so much, otherwise the price swing won't be that hard. Your mistake is that you don't monitor the price and just noticed it when the bear market already happen for almost 3 months, if you noticed earlier then you have the time to sell and wait for another opportunity to enter the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
I dont think so, ethereum is one of the strongest coin in crypto currency, this coin has high volume of demand and make their value much stronger and it was the basis of the value of many coin specially of some ico token/coins.
Many people predicting that this coin would be shutdown even bitcoin due to contonuous dropping off its value without think what value these coins was started.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
March 20, 2018, 05:18:45 AM
lol. its not because the price of ethereum falls down, it doesnt mean that it is the end of it. it is only natural since cryptocurrency is fluctuating. just hold it for now and do nothing about it. wait for it to pump then you can sell it if that happens.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 20, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
i don't think so, if it is really the end of the ethereum now i am sure that as of now there are now investor of the ethereum but we will see in the coinmarketcap.com the investor and user of the ethereum are really many and like an investor in the bitcoin. there's no one can predict what happened to the coin maybe eth have a chance to become bitcoin
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
No this is not the end of Ethereum it only the price that goes down and this is the right time to buy ethereum so that when the time comes that the price of ethereum goes up and higher you will surely earn.  Also it is impossible that this is the end of ethereum.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
March 20, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Its not just the ethereum, almost all of coins are experiencing a price decline. Bitcoin also lose more than 50% of its value since the last all time high and also other top coins in the market also lose its value. But dont you worry, the value of some coins will start to increase soon, just hodl and be patient!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

You should have explored and read threads first before raising this very shallow question. Remember that a lot of newbies here are not willing to assess the veracity of posts or of their value. Words like "end" or "death" or "crash" are causes of panic to these very lazy people.

Well, this has been talked about for a few months. You actually bought Ethereum when it was still on a level which was already somewhat above its expected growth. You need to wait a little more before that price will return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
In my view this is normal, the ETH overvalued, because the ICO requires a lot of the ETH, so now I must have a lot of ICO team sell the ETH in cash funds, so this will definitely lead to the ETH a drop in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: