Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 36. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Everything seems like good time for crypto, but also it can be just a little pump before we go even deeper then we were, no one can know for sure what it is, so be prepared for everything here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I have never thought that it was necessary to quit crypto. But if you have done that than maybe…yes it is right time to turn back and start realize your interests in crypto again. It will be best option for doing.
Activity: 83
Everything has its cycles, and all the markets, even crypto depend on the real world's events and news. This year has been rather hard for most of the markets, and today we see the slight recovery of economics.

Yes, crypto hasn't dead yet, It is a brutal word to use , Crypto has been like this for years, it is really volatile that it can change its price anytime of the day, comeback for crypto is possible in every way, it is a good investment as well as work.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
I think cryptocurrency is going to be a huge change. We cannot say that the price will decrease or increase in a few months, but hopefully the crypto will comeback.
I hope this is the right comeback on crypto in order to earned profits again, we can't determined wether this will be the comeback due to the market is unpredictable all we need to do right now is to wait for a long time to explodes higher prices ,if we have trust and believe in crypto then it can achieved what we expect for.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Yes, crypto have such opportunity, but, unfortunately, ordinary people become less interested in crypto
Activity: 112
I think cryptocurrency is going to be a huge change. We cannot say that the price will decrease or increase in a few months, but hopefully the crypto will comeback.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Cryptocurrency market is such like sea waves. But the recent downtrend is too long, all cryptors are waiting for uptrend but i think now is not the time for it. My predict is the market will get recover at September or later.
Activity: 406
Everything has its cycles, and all the markets, even crypto depend on the real world's events and news. This year has been rather hard for most of the markets, and today we see the slight recovery of economics.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Market was stabilized from last two days but today market again drops but I don't think this is trapping even I am expecting a bull run soon. Its not like that we have only shit coins. We have some good potential coins in our portfolio and I am positive about market now. Market showing some positive indications and it will rise gradually we just need to remain positive this time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Better wait a little longer, why? Because the crypto market has just fallen too long, even though in the last few weeks it is back to normal. You also need to see if the outside people are still investing the money into bitcoin, altcoin etc. or have left the digital industry and turned to other investments.
Activity: 266

Yes this is the right time, immediately prepare everything because crypto market will soon be stable and promise many advantages. Never in doubt, this is a future investment. If yesterday the market falls, it is a very reasonable thing in the world of investment and industry where the market price is always up and down.
Activity: 434
Once people will go back from market with lots of loss and People will stop talking about Bitcoin. Then again market will rise and then again will come back.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform

Everything will be fine in the second half of this year. At least we all learned about the bearish and bullish periods, and we should take advantage of it. For most of the first half, it will be bearish because they are paying crypto taxes. Now with the clarity of these regulations, it seems we are on our way to the positive trend and it will go all the way up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

I guess not, and I do hope so. It is such a long time. But I guess crypto price will comeback when ber months come. Specifically when December comes around. Just keep the faith above, bitcoin and the whole crypto community will prevail and would definitely would come back to its previous price. Just continue what you are doing lately, and always stay firm and eyes on your lane.
Activity: 14

No, you better wait until it is completely stable. The steady return of prices in recent days is like a trap to calm the cryptocurrency players.
Do not let that happen, then the best solution is to wait until all is really good.
Activity: 266
market seems to be recovering from past losses and the price correction look like completed and in the month of aug we may expect the prices to come back to normal and see growth in prices there on words
Activity: 476
yes you are right now is the right time to come back for cryptocurrency again because now the price of cryptocurrency is already showing the price increase and do not miss your chance like this.
Activity: 182
I dont forsee an ALT season until 2019. I think we are following the 2014 bear market trend.
Activity: 434
I have really high hopes in the last quarter but in this 3rd quarter, I believe that we are just going to repeat the cycle that happened in the months of first half. Bitcoin and altcoins will recover or rise a bit and then drop and I'm certain that what is happening is going to be the same.
Activity: 88
This is very likely, because the cryptocurrency market has been in a downturn for a long time, which is about half a year. I think the whale should take countermeasures. This is probably a signal, not to rule out the possibility of traps, but I hope more. This is real
Pages:
Jump to: