Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 37. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The market seems to be bullish; we have a nice bounce back for the 250 billion marketcap; all things being equal; I think it time to buy;  cause I see a mini bull run
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The prices of crypto currency is facing a fall, yet as said by the commenter that the last 2 days the prices are stable. Tis does not c0onfirm the prices to rise or stay stable in the coming days. This market is extremely unstable. But some investors predicts a bull market coming, yet it won’t be wise to trust someone’s opinion completely but rather taking time and doing market research on their own.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
of course, this being a good time to start back and even started a new investment. prices are low in the circumstances and will certainly be able to make a profit if the hold in the long run when rising arrived. While high rise now has not happened so I guess will be more get the amount of great value for the investment.
Activity: 100
Bitcoin has reached very low prices. Whales are buying like crazy. Investing in bitcoin is now profitable. I expect the rally to start at the end of July.
Activity: 68
Yes, we can say that the cypto market is back in action. Although the market hasn't had a full recovery, yet. But we can say that it is on the road to it. The prices are improving and the market is slowly hitting an upward slope. It will be a slow process, but it will happen.
Activity: 250
in the near future I have not seen an increase taking place on crypto coins. there is a rise of some coins but this is also still a little, but hopefully this will be the beginning for the crypto that will back up the price.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
I have my own views, indeed I hope here crypto will comback to the moon, but it would not hurt if we have another strategy if we are caught in bulltrap, I'm sure users are also familiar with the sudden movement, here I see market will fluctuate as usual up and down, not up or down trend this week.
Activity: 238
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I do not know if it's time I re-invest crypto, I have sold it all with a loss. The trauma of the fall of the market yesterday still exist in mind.
Many of my friends are starting to doubt the crypto industry, and are returning to investing a safer old way in the price and market situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Most definitely so, this is time for the bulls to return.

I'm calling BTC will soar and rise above $10,000 within July, then following this altcoins will surely follow upwards. My altcoin bets are on Ethereum, Monero, and the NEM/XEM blockchain. It's time that holders be rewarded. Historically the 2nd semester of the year is always much more profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yes definitely, if you believe this is the right time. Immediately prepare your capital and time because today and later crypto will become more stable in price. The fall of market prices and make panic proof that crypto is the latest industry that has many followers in it.
Activity: 518
Market is again in green marks but I do doubt that this will be continuous throughout the year. Dumps should still be expected to happen given that there are still months remaining and we are only at the middle of this year so many things could possibly happen. Investing at this moment would still be a good idea but investors may consider waiting until the price again,fall , in order to earn bigger profit when the market continuously recover which is expected to happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Very correctly noticed the person who started this topic. Now, as it seems to me, the trend has changed and the bears are beginning to leave this market, bulls come to their place, but the candles are very daring, I'm afraid that it will not last as long as I would like
Activity: 69
After the World Cup, I think the encryption market will have a bounce, and I'm picking valuable coin to invest in them in the short term.
Activity: 112
At the end of July will be a very good comeback in crypto. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Crypto as a volatile asset is hard to know when it being manipulated but the fact still remains that since the market operate on demands and supply what ever effect we have in the price either it going up or down is as a result of the level of demand at that present time.
I think it is the best time to buy or comeback into crypto for good. This was really a big opportunity to buy more and hold because we are now at the down market and we can now have more coin in a verry small amount of capital so then the opportunity o gaining is always there we maybe only have to wait until its price rise and male sell to gain a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 196
I think it is good time to buy and wait. Nobody knows when it will reach good priceses again. But we know, it is so cheap now.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

What prevents you from buying the good coins? That's simply not true that only sh*tcoins are available. You can buy any coin you want, it's your choice to make. Btw all the good coins are still cheap now, so seize the hour. It's impossible to know for sure whether the market will go only up from today's level, but it's almost guaranteed that every good coin will cost 2-3 times more in a year than it costs today, so for the long term investment practically every one of them is a good buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Now is a great time to invest in quality projects, while you can watch discounts. This is really cool, especially against the backdrop of the fact that prices have fallen very low and now any investment pays off even faster
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   What comeback should mean exactly? Comeback on all times high or just some higher price over $10k?
Every market has it`s own up`s&down`s. Like most of the people here I understand that nature of
market moving and I wait time when this technology will be used much more then now. When that comes
price will surely grows, but waiting just for price rise and not looking at factors that should contribute to
that rise is illusion, is artificial, it`s pump&dump, and crypto-currencies are not that.
Activity: 602
We cannot say today or tomorrow crypto will comeback because everytime, everyday and all time crypto will comeback big with an unexpected market price. So better be ready all the time for the crypto market would always be happen.
Pages:
Jump to: