Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 39. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The market is going strong. Let's be optimistic about it. I hope the price will increase more ahead.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It seems to me that the market growth at the moment is quite possible. Well, or I just want to believe that the fall has finally ended. The truth is not for all coins!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Rather than wondering if there will be a comeback, it is better to accept the realities of the market.

This year, people have shown that they aren't willing to pay more than 9k for btc.
Theyve also shown that 4k is too cheap.

So we are sitting at 6,600 for btc now, and that seems like a really good, stable price.
If there is stability, it is a great sign to buy more.

If you were one of the people who bought in last jan. at the all time high.
You can buy more now to reduce the overall cost per coin of your portfolio.

This will make it much more easier for you to recoup any losses you had this year.
It's always good to be proactive with your portfolio rather than just sitting back and hoping things will get better.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

the price of crypto can not be guessed where to go, which is very well done is to follow the current market trend. follow the current market trend is must .
and always be realistic to the market when the price of such crypto will save the asset rather than just hoping.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Happy to see in the market the price un past 2 days until now had an good sign to come back for price increase
Yes i hope this not a trap for us, but if the price dip again need to accept because that's is the part of cryptocurrency movements.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
I think tokens are starting to pickup but is still no gurantee that any good will happen so lets wait and see how things pick later
Activity: 434
Everyone is watching the market closely, it survived a lot of negative news in the last couple  of months and we still have the market a bit higher that what it was before the crash started. Hopefully we move gradually to a market with a lot of fresh buy orders
Yeah,  we only just hoping to see continuously growing even isn't that 100% at least we give hope to the people who are still losing right now and bring back their trust. Mostly people get worried if they never bring back their money if market still like this,  though ups and downs are parts of crypto but still we need fully recovered market and see it growing.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
Everyone is watching the market closely, it survived a lot of negative news in the last couple  of months and we still have the market a bit higher that what it was before the crash started. Hopefully we move gradually to a market with a lot of fresh buy orders

From the previous months market is not good for all the users because of the dumped price. Actually I think of positive news will comes into crypto as to have the more demands will push through the price. Crypto will be in good momentum and growth again so Im very optimistic about it.
Activity: 102
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Comeback is surely around the corner and I will implore cryptocurrency to double as cryptocurrency evangelist so that we can have this amazing cryptocurrency in the hand of alland sundry!
Activity: 140
Yeah...cryptocurrency comeback is long overdue. We have been in red for so long. So we can only wish the last 6months of the year would be better... Loads of positive news in the media that signifies we are ready for a comeback in the coming weeks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
We need more time for comeback. World's current priority is blockchain technology. States and institutions are constantly praising this technology and are working to encourage it. After blockchain technology, they will have to praise cryptos. And we will start to rise quickly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I really hope that the crypto market started its turn and prices for all coins will start to grow. We have been waiting for this for a long time and we deserve it.
Activity: 79

The market always go very slowly and sideway on the weekends. And we are not sure completely what "big" guys think they will do next. It is not the time yet.
copper member
Activity: 95
I hope that market has turned. But I am going to wait more days before investing. I believe that in the end of this year we will see good price for BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Most likely we have already reached the point of the bottom and the slightest drop below again casts us to the level of 6k-7k for one bitkoyn. This can not but please the psychological mark of the bottom now at this level, and it's not going to drop lower below. Now we have to wait for the bulls and they will probably create a new trend.
Activity: 126
The ups and downs are normal, we have been experiencing a lowering in the market for some time now, but I think the market could stabilize in a few months and then rise once again, I think the time has come.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Hopefully we could see the market recover and stabilize  within this month and the coming month. I expect something good this third quarter.
Activity: 196
Be carefull, whales try to deceive us. I think in the end of this month market will go down again( But If you are going to invest on the long term you can do it now.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The era of crypto currency is just beginning, personally I think that we have not seen anything in fact, the standing projects will not just stay afloat, but will also rise significantly, while scammers will go to the bottom. I think we can assume that with the outflow of speculators from this market people will hold the crypto currency, in which the crypto currency is believed and volatility, will begin to decline.
I also note that the cryptocurrency market is only in its infancy and potential for long-term growth is huge. I think that in the next few years cryptocurrency will rise to be a huge financial market like Forex and securities, hoping that day will come soon with the potential of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: