Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 40. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
The market does not give us a reason to worry, if the rate has a temporary collapse, it is not a reason to panic when the rate is growing all happy and silently earn. Treat as due, the market can not constantly go up, there are moments of stagnation, but it is temporary
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
The market has been on the lower end for a long time now and most people in the cryptocurrency market are craving for the time the market will recover, we might not say for certain when it will but I do have a feeling that it's Just a matter of time till the market recovers and makes an even bigger leap
For the past few months the market has been declining in value, now it looks like a recovery. Hope, soon the price will increase making a coming back to the track. This looks to be the time for a massive comeback as we're in the days of third quarter of the year, and fourth quarter will make the price cross the ath reached previously.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
The market has been on the lower end for a long time now and most people in the cryptocurrency market are craving for the time the market will recover, we might not say for certain when it will but I do have a feeling that it's Just a matter of time till the market recovers and makes an even bigger leap
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
I agree with you. Market went down a long and it would be the start to pull back. Already half of the year has gone with a lot depression, so now it might run start the bull run.
Activity: 112
There are several top coins exist in the market and these coins are now at their throw away prices and it's a good time to buy these coins and very soon these coin price will touch the moon and these coins are BUCKS, BIOB, XCO, ROYAL and you will definitely get huge profit from these coins.
Activity: 280
The era of crypto currency is just beginning, personally I think that we have not seen anything in fact, the standing projects will not just stay afloat, but will also rise significantly, while scammers will go to the bottom. I think we can assume that with the outflow of speculators from this market people will hold the crypto currency, in which the crypto currency is believed and volatility, will begin to decline.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Don't be in a hurry. just begin slowly and see also the current market conditions. up to now the market conditions be red back and slightly down. Maybe slowly can be a good opportunity to buy some so that total assets increased. the current rise seems difficult going in a long time. can only rely on a rise just a little to be able to get results.
Activity: 94
I think that the answers to this question are answered only by the movers of this business. It makes no sense to go. After listening to various analysts who have divorced now a huge amount, we can conclude that the bull market is waiting for everyone either by winter or by the first second quarter of 2019.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and whole crypto market needs are utmost support. Tons of good news required so that we can see a huge growth in the market hope for the best.
Activity: 266
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 239
Everything seems like good time for crypto, but also it can be just a little pump before we go even deeper then we were, no one can know for sure what it is, so be prepared for everything here.
Merit: 104
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I think that this is a bull trap. In any case, now the market is very manipulative and to predict some kind of movement is silly, because the price can go either way. It is better not to have a big position in this case, because it is really difficult to predict the movement.
Activity: 322
Yes in a week or less trends are misleading, as trader one should be patient, the bull can run fast after the world cup ends. It can also a trap from big investors to attract the investors. Cryto is Volatile, but we can say that it is a positive sign market is stable. As Bitcoin & ETH are seeing in positive, so here is the opportunity to invest.
Activity: 308
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

I do not know if there is a relevant relationship, but I began to think, that the market will grow faster when the Fifa World Cup ends. It does not matter that we have to find out the relationship of both, but if most of us have the same mind, that's enough to make the market follow our desires, at least to the next resistant point.
Activity: 147
I think personally, we do not know yet but there is something that hit their money in some exchanges and buy altcoin lot when the color is red.
I hope now there is a good market wave and everything will grow. I want the green market back.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
It will go up when the whales want to make money by going long instead of short. I believe that time is very near.
Do not wait for the big whales to come until you decide to put an investment. I believe it will come anytime and better to be ready for it and grab each opportunity to buy coins in lower price for you not to regret. Do not let go of every chances, do not be afraid to lose because if you do not try, you really can lose.
Indeed, invest during the dump market be like a whale. This market is proven and tested for about a decade now, so you don't need to be afraid. Cryptocurrency is in red again or maybe its just weekend trend but expect this to bounce again in the next days and this will make a new run.
Activity: 294

In my opinion, currently our panic is already at an abnormal level. We expect the market to grow rapidly, but soon get out when stuck.
And I began to think that right now we are in a healthy market, because an increase is too fast, it will only lead us to the next hole.
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
I think basically the first couple of months have been tough for all sectors of investments including cryptocurrencies. Market volatility has become a norm in even traditional stocks let alone cryptocurrencies.However,it appeared the whales took a chunk of the market away and that was what caused a massive dip in prices.However investors are coming back in and if you look at the daily volume it has really picked over the past couple of days signalling a comeback for cryptos in my opinion.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
It will go up when the whales want to make money by going long instead of short. I believe that time is very near.
Do not wait for the big whales to come until you decide to put an investment. I believe it will come anytime and better to be ready for it and grab each opportunity to buy coins in lower price for you not to regret. Do not let go of every chances, do not be afraid to lose because if you do not try, you really can lose.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
It is not yet comeback however we are experiencing recovery of the market right now hopefully this will continue and lead for Bull market. Lets continue to hold and buy because in the future cryptocurrency will have a huge pump for sure. Same thing happened in last year's market
Pages:
Jump to: