Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 41. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

Of course we can call the current situation is the right time to buy. Chances are not going to be an instant business, but if we have plans to wait until the end of the year, it looks like we've made a great business for those who have bought it at the moment.
Activity: 76
I think you are right. After having a dull time, price of all cryptos are growing and holding  a stable position. I hope it will continue in coming days with a good figure in price index.
Activity: 210
I believe that the market has stopped its decline and now we should expect market growth. and accordingly, prices will start to rise.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
If we seen the last month chart of btc then you can easily found that the brice of btc is very deep and stable and it's also near about the 6000$. But if we see today's situation then btc price has been started to increase very gradually and i hope it will soon cross the 7000$. If this will happn then the price of other altcoins will also increase and the market will become green. At that time we can can say that it's good comeback of crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

The market today is running good because somehow the prices are increasing again and it was all going back to green, but still you can invest right now since the market price is decent and it will increase even more in the future.

Today the price is rising, tomorrow it may fall. You can not foresee this. Therefore, be vigilant and invest only those funds that are not afraid to lose. Then it will not be so painful and insulting!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB

The market today is running good because somehow the prices are increasing again and it was all going back to green, but still you can invest right now since the market price is decent and it will increase even more in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
It's still premature to conclude that the market will have another bull run. But I'm hoping that the price and volume will continue to increase in the coming days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
The crypto market is so volatile t that it is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! Today it grows on the Moon, and tomorrow falls into the abyss. No predictions can be believed, only your own intuition. When you trust only yourself, there's no one to blame for losing money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I think we are gonna see the trend we saw in the last bull season again now, according to which bitcoin will grow first and then alts will follow, if bitcoin breaks 12k resistance then we can be sure of a new bull season for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

Q3 - Q4 of the year is the best time to comeback to crypto because the price is always bullish at tose moments.
I'm sure this year will create new all time high

I agree that those quarters of the year is when the excitement in cryptocurrency market starts to get crazy. Q4 is the most chaotic part but Q3 is essential since this is when the momentum build up.

I do not expect a new all time high this year. Not that I am not hoping for it but it just feels like the market is so cold this year. Last year was a great year because the knowledge about cryptocurrency exploded. This year is nothing more of an aftershock from the recent earthquake.
Merit: 1
...and I should add, if any one of these things happen and it causes a price spike this in iteself will cause hype and FOMO and fresh new retail money will also flow in

We just need that catalyst  Wink
The only reason it was so high before was blind hype and FOMO. So you need new money and a lot of hype considering it wasn’t up naturally.

I completely agree we need new money coming in, volumes are low and without an increase we are never going to get out of this bear market.

I'd doesn't necessarily need to be hype that gets new money to come in though. Either;

1 - Governments start to regulate in a way that allows ETFs to form and big investors to get involved.
2 - Solutions are offered that give institutional investors a safe custody option
3 - The stock market starts to tank. If this happens, people will take their money out of stocks and put them into non-correlated assets like precious metals and crypto

copper member
Activity: 378
The only reason it was so high before was blind hype and FOMO. So you need new money and a lot of hype considering it wasn’t up naturally.
Activity: 294
It's just a matter of time. Six months isn't nearly enough time to exhaust all that selling pressure. This is where patience and protecting your assets pays off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I think that this stabilization of the crypto market is not for a long time and we still see a few falls before the market begins to grow. But I think that now is an attractive price to buy some coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Q3 - Q4 of the year is the best time to comeback to crypto because the price is always bullish at tose moments.
I'm sure this year will create new all time high
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. While the next bull run hasn't started yet. Take advantage of the current low prices to accumulate coins.
Activity: 155
We are experiencing a downturn in the market but that doesn't mean it's going to be like that forever. I am sure that in the near future the market will recover. I think now is the time when many people start investing in the cryptocurrency. Seeing the increase of btc and eth price is a good sign for a big pump again. So enjoy the market now and make your profit in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

The market has been so unstable these days and I think we may see the market recovers in a day but it would still go back to it's original price and we can do anything about it but just to wait for the right time where the market fully recovers again. Most people are waiting for the market to rise up again.
Activity: 126

Actually, no one can say about that, but I hope that it is. Because I don't just have crypto, but my business is build on crypto.
And if the market is going strong, then my deals gonna be strong as well.
Pages:
Jump to: