Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 42. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the price of various altcoin will again increase in the next few months so as a trader must be optimistic and do not easily despair when playing investment in the short or long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It's too early to be sure. The growth should be extended for at least another week and only after that you can tune in to the positive.
Activity: 672
Yes! I completely agree with this idea, but I think that this time something has changed very seriously, I can not yet understand exactly what it is, but we can definitely see that the market is fully manpoliruetsya and this gives them the opportunity to put bitcoin prices what they want.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I'm not sure if it's true or not but as I know that crypto market just rise a little bit but right at the moment, whole crypto market is being painted in red color again Sad. I don't know if this is a small dump or will keep dumping like downward trend or not Sad. I'm really worry about future of this world if this downward trend keep happening like this.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I don't think it's yet, but it's very close. It may be that bitcoin will rise to 7500 at the end of July. You have to wait patiently.
Activity: 451
All of us just wait for Bitcoin price pump again because whole market price will follow, I agree with this two days market look like stabilized, but current marketcap still up and down between $268B ~ 278B, we need to wait a few days to confirm crypto really come back or not, hope this year still have a chance to earn biggest profit in crypto
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
I am sure that in the near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend  Wink

I agree with you because cryptocurrency is the future. It does not matter about the price when it falls down, the real benefit can be true in the future. Altcoins will be a trend in near few years.
Activity: 168
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I believe this is the beginning of a big rise this year, though there may be a correction, but overall it will not be lower than June's price hike.
So the sooner we get in, the sooner our expectations become reality.
Activity: 266
I think the bull market has come because the whole market has started to rally.
So it's good to buy a lot of tokens now, because most of them are low.
Activity: 294
I think I can't say that this going to be the comeback for crypto, I've seen a lot of changes this past few days but it doesn't mean that it will be the turning point of changes in it's price. But I'm positive enough that there's going to be a huge change soon.
yes the possibility is so because now the crypto is still declining and so now I am sure Crypto will be back soon and can benefit especially nowadays many people are investing in altcoin and holding altcoin till its price goes up
Activity: 79
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Maybe it is a trap. If we ever buy in and make the price goes up to a good spot, some people will take that opportunity to take profits and dump the price which will hurt us back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

This is something quite good, because at least it will build optimism in the community.
And I'm pretty sure this will not be finished as soon as last month, because many people seem to be waiting for the second half to build momentum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Maybe we can call it a hesitant market. Most traders may have come in at the moment, but long-term investors seem to be waiting for each other, this can be good, or vice versa, because if the increase is too fast, panic will also follow. So maybe getting in gradually would be a solution for now.
Activity: 420
this is a good sign of all coin because so far it is still quite likely to be stable until the end of the year if we see in the last year all coin increases at the end of the year.
Activity: 672
This is really what we all expect. The crypto market really bounced back. The last time I was worried about the decline of the electronic money market. Bitcoin prices are dizzy if I sell I will lose a lot. But I need money to do some things. Bitcoin rising I am very happy.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
Well i guess so, Some Crypto currency would eventually gain big profit by listing alot of coins in several exchanges that supports the community. Look at those traders who use binance they bought coins there and keep it. I know this recover market will come into it's place.
Activity: 406
When the exchange rate rises, come back to cryptocurrency is the thing to do if you have a significant amount of idle money. Investing in crypto at this time then hold until the end of 2018 will bring great profit for you. So this time should invest in cryptocurrency is perfectly reasonable!
Activity: 392
I honestly do not think this is a trap, it is time for crypto will start to stabilize and trend will start to grow again just like last year
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I believe this is the start of a true bull run.

The crypto bears are tired and all the social media haters have run out of FUD to throw at crypto markets. There is now nowhere to go but upwards. I would actually not be surprised if we end tomorrow at above $7000 USD already.
Activity: 409
The increase in the price of crypto money in the last two days is not enough for the rise in the crypto market, unfortunately. I think, we'll have to wait a little longer and see the grow of the market, so i can't to recommend it to others.
Pages:
Jump to: