Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 43. (Read 23703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

It could go either way. Crypto has been down for quite sometime now and I personally did not even think bitcoin price will go below $6K. So yeah, I am leaning for a start of crypto comeback.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I guess so we don't know yet but something is hitting their money on some exchanges and buying a lot of altcoins when it's red. The cycle keeps repeating so if you have a lot of funds their might as well buy a lot of cryptos and make a comeback.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The combing for investing cryptos is something that should be done now that the market is showing signs of recovery with bull market signals. Investors' forecasts suggest that the crypto rate will increase rapidly by the end of 2018, predicting the BTC will rise to over $ 20,000 and the ETH will increase to $ 1,500.
Activity: 1064
It could very well be a bear trap but I am still optimistic that we are in the starting phases of a bull run. The weekly charts definitely looks encouraging, no big consolidations at all, just a slow constant growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I hope that now there is a good wave of the market and everything will only grow. I want a green market very much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think that in the near future we will see how the price of coins will begin to grow.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
That's volatility that makes the market unstable and now we may see it quite stable but no exact time until when will become stable.
Yes we will see it upwards when bitcoin goes up.
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
No, it's your responsibility to choose your own coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I am sure that in the near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend  Wink

The funniest thing about the trend is, it is tricky and almost unpredictable. Technical analysis are now failing. Infact, some Researchers are almost concluding that coins like BITCOIN are being Manipulated. But regardless, I work with the philosophy that, the times when problems/troubles are circulating are times to make gains, if you can play your cards well. It's a Cold-hearted kind of philosophy, but unfortunately that is how it applies.
I was tired of watching the market and worrying about my assets and therefore I moved everything to the etherium. The fact is that the etherium for me is a more promising coin in the future. Practical more than 90% of all tokens created by the erc20 protocol and this provides very good results for the etherium in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
all things can happen in the crypto world, and now crypto looks really recovered, now the market volume is almost touching $ 280m, hopefully it will continue to improve until the end of this july

yes that's hope of all crypto users. we need the market to recovered and slowly but surely the market will reach a new high value. if the volume of the market can continue to increasing I think we can see the highest value in the end of year.
Activity: 98
I am sure that in the near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend  Wink

The funniest thing about the trend is, it is tricky and almost unpredictable. Technical analysis are now failing. Infact, some Researchers are almost concluding that coins like BITCOIN are being Manipulated. But regardless, I work with the philosophy that, the times when problems/troubles are circulating are times to make gains, if you can play your cards well. It's a Cold-hearted kind of philosophy, but unfortunately that is how it applies.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

Well, I think it is possible that the market will slowly recover in the next few days. Seeing the increase of btc and eth price is a good sign for a big pump again. Let's just hope that this will continue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I still think the big bull is coming at the end of the year and if not this year, then in the next year for sure. But we will all have to sit tight and see since crypto as we all know it is unpredictable.
Activity: 308
My guess would be September/October for the next leg up... Be patient for the summer  Wink
Activity: 98

For me, this is just one of the best time to practice the Buy Low, HODL and Sell Strategy. Some couple of days back have seen Cryto-coins experience an exponential growth and I feel it will go on like this for some more days before the market starts to experience some bearish pull again. Enjoy the market now and make your profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I think is this the right time to come back on crypto.Market has stabilized and now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend .

I don't know what is your trying to say if you mean that it is time for investment maybe yes but it is better in last few weeks than now we were already almost in a bull run. Now I saw coins are starting recovering on the market they are starting green color but it's too early as of now to celebrate and to cut our profit. Just keep on holding were not yet on the top, and remember mostly coins will having more profit is in the month of December base on the previous price graph.
Activity: 223

Change is the only constant thing in life. We are experiencing a downturn in the market but that doesn't mean it's going to be like that forever. The good time of crypto is around the corner, let's just wait and see how coins would begin moon...
Activity: 420

Yes  I actually feel so, that cryptocurrency market bullish trend is back and is here to stay, it is really time to HODL because we all  know too well that cryptocurrency has gain popularity now than ever and that guarantee hope for investors !!
Activity: 546
In fact, the signals given by the market are always positive and yes, it looks like the right time to return to the market.
Activity: 484
The market has not really come back, it is still too many signs of decline. I noticed that the market was still much that forced from the whales. The pumps are still not working, we need to wait for it to work again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Come back can be anytime so everyone needs to be very careful so as not to be mislead
But i think there is a special buzz regarding the end of the year in the crypto space, Im not sure why but from july - december in the past years there has been some kind of special attention and factor that pumps up the market tremendously.

Lets all watchout if its a pump or dump
Pages:
Jump to: