Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 44. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i do not trust the peace in the market at the moment. the weeks before were just too brutal. i'll wait and buy no new coins at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think now is the time when many people start investing in the crypto currency. However, soon there will be a new market collapse and investors will lose their money
Activity: 308
I think the market has stabilized and now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Be attentive! I think its the next gap creating whales. In the end of July market go down again.
Activity: 93
It is definitely a good time to enter the crypto currency ,. The prices are now much lower than they were in the past year and a possible rapid growth
Activity: 420
No one knows and I think this is the worst discussion. Only time can show us what will be. Each trader, analytic, investor changes decision and predictions every day, but it has no sense.
Activity: 132
I think yes crypto is recovering now and market is getting stable day by day as investors are entering back into market, so according to me we will see a bull run very soon...
Activity: 336
The boom associated with the massive interest in crypto-currencies has affected not only the immature minds of the population, who with wild enthusiasm have begun to explore the unknown and unpopular sphere, but also serious professionals from virtually every industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
all things can happen in the crypto world, and now crypto looks really recovered, now the market volume is almost touching $ 280m, hopefully it will continue to improve until the end of this july
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I am sure that in the near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Crypto as a volatile asset is hard to know when it being manipulated but the fact still remains that since the market operate on demands and supply what ever effect we have in the price either it going up or down is as a result of the level of demand at that present time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

We can have bitcoin as the investment for your savings anytime. I do not looking to unwanted investment but still I have a belief on bitcoin and altcoins which is top in the market. This time bitcoin value started bumping in the market. Few days back onwards bitcoin value and ethereum seems in positive value so investors be ready make initial fund soon. Do not miss the opportunity now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
of course all investors hoping a nice hike would come quickly. Indeed this is quite hard to predict. but at least a lot of hopes for this July. Maybe this is already a sign within a few days the value of crypto is stable. but of course remains to be seen and analyzed again so as not to get stuck into the fall of prices.
Activity: 140
End of June and beginning of July is considered as Bank Year. Last day of June is the end of the Bank year and first day of July is probably a bank holiday. I think this is the reason for the recent drop and jump back to where it was. This doesn't look like a trap to me but it certainly doesn't prove anything that this might be the time for a crypto comeback.

Yes, this a good sign hopefully it will now a continue bull run. Although it is still not a sure run but at least it is started to go up. Sometimes there is also some big investors try to manipulate the market status.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We can not give a correct assumption whether the July market trend will continue to increase or even equal to the previous month, but if we look at 3-day charts, the market shows a positive increase as the market has corrected. but only a small and probable market will be a bull run for this month because I'm sure everyone wants that.
Activity: 1134
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
I am sure you are a trader, I see from the topic that you make, that you are very afraid token will fall in price, my suggestion be patient in investing or token of bounty, I predict after the world cup, the price will go up.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think we need to break 6800 level to confirm that we are currently in a bull run. However I do not expect a long run would be surprised if we could go 9K+. We need some volume first and real use cases, regulations and stability, lack of hack and other bad news to see 20K again.
Activity: 168
Now you can invest, if you plan to invest for several months. I think growth will begin very soon. And it will not be connected with any news. There will be just growth that will create strong hands!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

I think that looking at short-term trend charts, particularly with a timeframe of a week or less, can be misleading. Crypto is hugely volatile and it often takes longer than that for a pattern to emerge from the noise. Looking back since the mega rise that started towards the end of 2017 we have seen a huge dip, a fairly big recovery, and then a second dip back to the same low that the first one hit. It does seem likely that the market is ready to turn green again, but really it is all guesswork. We just have to try to make good guesses, with as much logic and understanding as we can find! But I really think that movements over just a day or a couple of days can go anywhere, and are not always representative of the underlying trend.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

Yes you ever year last months are very very important for all the crypto currencies especially bitcoin also had their time for the development so my will opinion is this lots of months will be very very useful for all the investors for the development of big kind are you also hoping it will be possible in this year too.
Pages:
Jump to: