Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 2. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
I'm bullish on Eth longterm and very confident in the dev team. My only concern short term is that more ICO Eth will be dumped on the market, keeping the price low. Also there won't be many new ICOs in the near future, therefore less demand.
The biggest ICOs have dumped it already.
Yep lots of small startups still hold some ether but it is not significant amounts compared to amounts that EOS used to have for example
This is the best time to grab that opportunity while many people still trusted eth community eventhough we seen a bad situation happening. Many upcoming coins as part of the system will boom back to its normal rising trend in order to recover what has been lost.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
It is always difficult to make sense of the current cryptocurrency market momentum. A lot of things can go wrong in quick succession when not taking the necessary precautions, although the markets also seem to follow their own path right now. It seems the current Ethereum price might see a short comeback before going through one last major sell-off. Once that pattern has come to a close, the next major bullrun is expected to materialize. The big question is whether or not Ethereum will reclaim a value of $200 after that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 10, 2018, 04:02:19 PM
I'm bullish on Eth longterm and very confident in the dev team. My only concern short term is that more ICO Eth will be dumped on the market, keeping the price low. Also there won't be many new ICOs in the near future, therefore less demand.
The biggest ICOs have dumped it already.
Yep lots of small startups still hold some ether but it is not significant amounts compared to amounts that EOS used to have for example
copper member
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
It is hard to tell if this is the right time to buy ,
We don't know if this is the bottom of it or it would continue to sink,
But if it wouldn't go down any further then it is really time to buy back now.

We can never tell which is the best time but you can always take the risk. Also, you can sell it at a higher price anyway. Just don't sell it below your buying price. Remember the simple rule of trading-- buy low, sell high.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
It is hard to tell if this is the right time to buy ,
We don't know if this is the bottom of it or it would continue to sink,
But if it wouldn't go down any further then it is really time to buy back now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 10, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
I really don't know when to buy. I can't imagine the future of Ethereum. He can do any kind of movement. Especially after the existence of the vulnerability, the situation has deteriorated further
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
indeed in general the strategy of investing in crypto currencies with trade buys cheap prices withholding and selling at high prices and making a profit and that might be possible under these conditions but in my opinion whenever the time is right if we have confidence and patience
Activity: 168
December 10, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
look at ethereum prices are low, make it the best moment and now it can be used as the best buying moment to get profit when prices return high
right. Now is a good time to buy ETH because it has already dropped to $ 80. I think that this price will no longer be
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 10, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
To stabilize prices will be for the next year. It won't be for one or two months. It'll probably take a year. And you can buy, but only parts, not all the money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 10, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
no it is not.

wait for single digits for eth buying.

it will dropp so on 2019.
lmao are you bitcoin maximalist? I don't believe one can say such a delusional thing seriously.
single digit for ether means sub $1b marketcap which is possible only in case cryptos are totally dying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 10, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
Please take a few do not use all your funds enough third, I hope BTC has finished the bearish period so that it will raise the price of altcoin especially ETH I am sure of this but when it is a mystery.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Guys who talking about very cheap price on first pages have lost 75% of there money..  Smiley

They where talking about how cheap the price is..

I believe the price of ETH can go under $50.

There are enough guys who bought for $1 and missed the opportunity to sell for $1000 and are now waiting on the sideline to dump there bags if the price goes under $80.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
No, market will go down, until eth touch 80
so close now
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 10, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
of course if you want to get a big profit later, because now is a very good time to buy ethereum because the price is still cheap and someday surely ethereum will also experience a high price increase
Activity: 630
December 10, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
I already bought some when it drop to 85 usd and now its 93 usd so just waiting for more pump this month and may all of us gain profit from it .

Do not be in a hurry to sell it now. It will be a problem to find an exchange with a good rate which can give you the profit these days. Better hold Ethereum, as in future, this altcoin will go up faster.
Activity: 644
December 10, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
no it is not.

wait for single digits for eth buying.

it will dropp so on 2019.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
if in my estimation, this is the right time to buy eth because it is now at the level of the price of $ 90, and will go towards the end of the year, I hope that 2019 will be even better
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
Ethereum is big project but in bear market you must not trust to altcoins you are seeing how they are dropping every week, so this is not good time to buy ethereum. Maybe the market returns to normal then you can think altcoins for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 06:08:52 AM
By the way, ethereum is now trading for $90, giving it a market cap of under $10 billion for the first time in almost 1.5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: