Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 4. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 08:51:11 AM
Ether was sold for $84 yesterday and nobody actually saw this coming. Although there were speculations that ether could dump to $50 the rate at which price dump to this level was astonishing.  It seem price has collapsed, but I believe ether will rise again.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 08, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
Yes, for me it is right moment to increase % of ethereum in my portfolio. I can't suggest better entry point. 85$ is a dream for me! I need to find money to invest right now!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 08, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
The thing that makes successful investors is buying cheap and then selling expensive, and now is the best opportunity to buy because ethereum prices are cheap and I'm sure 2019 can reach at least $ 500.
Activity: 644
December 08, 2018, 04:40:47 AM
Seeing the crypto-coin market is now in green condition even though prices are still low. It's better to wait for the market price to turn red and then buy Ethereum. I suggest you not only buy Ethereum but some other Altcoin and have potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
now it can be a great time to buy ethereum because ethereum prices that are very cheap will make ethereum prices suitable for purchase now and wait until prices rise because they will definitely rise again and can become expensive again so they can benefit you.
Activity: 644
December 08, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
In the current situation of the ETH price, it is a very good move to grab as many ETH as possible because of the present price is very low which we cannot able to grab any coin in future and this is the right time to grab as many ETH as possible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 01:54:02 AM
I already bought some when it drop to 85 usd and now its 93 usd so just waiting for more pump this month and may all of us gain profit from it .
Activity: 296
December 08, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
If you believe the market's ability with the ethereum with current prices I am sure you will get a huge profit when the market recovered. Indeed the growth of prices  ethereum and other altcoin will not take place quickly, all of the take time slowly I'm sure ethereum will back up.
Activity: 924
December 08, 2018, 12:35:17 AM
at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 07, 2018, 11:13:02 PM
ETH will drop to under 80$. after that it’s probably a good time to buy some
You nailed it eth just dropped to $83 yesterday and now its again fluctuating in $100 ,market is so volatile and I think many weak holders are still dumping cant understand why while the wise men are buying preparing for the next take off and going back to the moon its a repeated cycle this bear market and manipulation going to end very soon.
Those wise manipulators are grabbing each opportunities to collect cheap coins and hold it for a while, when fomo's showed up they will easily dumped it again, the cycle will be like this and for sure opportunist are everywhere trying to catch up with weak traders, if you can play the game and you are a risky type of investors buying and holding before the next mooning is the best option to do right now.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 07, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
You nailed it eth just dropped to $83 yesterday and now its again fluctuating in $100 ,market is so volatile and I think many weak holders are still dumping cant understand why while the wise men are buying preparing for the next take off and going back to the moon its a repeated cycle this bear market and manipulation going to end very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
that's right because if you buy ethereum now to be a long-term investment it would be great to get a big profit, because later on ethereum will definitely soar its price because this coin is very fast to experience price increases
I have special views on eth investments. Since ethereum is an open source technology, corporations have the right to create private blockchains that will not use public Ethereum-blockchain, and will not directly refer to ethereum as such. However, the broadcast market is currently supported by most crypto-markets, which has acquired the Bitcoin network.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
I'm not sure that eth will survive in December, this is related to the continued decline in bitcoin prices. I think December will be the lowest point for bitcoin $ 3800. but this is only a prediction of some friends. a good decision is not to enter the market today until the end of the year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 23, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
that's right because if you buy ethereum now to be a long-term investment it would be great to get a big profit, because later on ethereum will definitely soar its price because this coin is very fast to experience price increases
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 23, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

If we'll take a look at the current value of ethereum, we could see that we are now experiencing the dip. It is important that we'll take advantage of it. Buying is a good thing to do. Selling won't be effective during this season but to buy and hold more. Just look at the effective way to earn.
Activity: 1484
Across The Universe
November 23, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
yes, this is a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum prices are currently very low and you should know that ethereum has a good future and will continue to grow with many being used as a platform in some ICO
in my opinion it's better to wait again because the price will continue to decline until the end of the year, so wait until the price drop has stopped and starts to rise then that's the right time to buy ethereum.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
yes, this is a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum prices are currently very low and you should know that ethereum has a good future and will continue to grow with many being used as a platform in some ICO
Activity: 518
November 23, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
Yes now is the right time to buy etherium as investment for a long term , because once it goes high in value you can gain more profits from it. Etherium is like bitcoin in terms of gaining more profits in a long term , they are for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. Now that the market is in dip , its not only etherium to buy for invesment , there are also many coins to buy and good to invest for long term and for short term.

Yes, still, the prices for this altcoin are extremely low. It means that Ethereum is going to start the race. Thus, it will be better to choose exactly this cryptocurrency - the returns will be high.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
If you having been putting off the buying of ethereum since the beginning of this year,  there is no better time to buy ethereum with passion than now.  This is the cheapest ether we have seen since the rally of ethereum last year.  Ether dump is a unique opportunity to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: