Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 6. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
For some reason I do not think so. Although I used to believe in Ethereum the most. Now I don’t believe in him, I like Ripple most of all now. I advise you to look at him
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
Sparklemobile.io
November 21, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
Due to current trends, I would say this is a global "market reset" before institutional money starts flowing in. When official ETF's are established the market will see accelerated user adoption. Ether will be fine, Vitalik is an alien and BCH is the devil.  
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
Stabilization should happen, but not this year. While we only go down and even lower. But it is already possible to buy some coins. Then everything can change and if you do not have time to buy coins, you have to buy more expensive.

Ethereum is one of a most compatible asset, which many people do resemble and buy this one in appropriable way. Consequently, the market still fighting the risky bearishness, which can give people's opportunity to grab as its price are very cheap. I highly recommend to buy more coins probably ethereum and bitcoin because in the mere future we can receive a massive profits when the stability has occur. And it can difinitely bring the hefty pump up and hopefully be consistent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
Stabilization should happen, but not this year. While we only go down and even lower. But it is already possible to buy some coins. Then everything can change and if you do not have time to buy coins, you have to buy more expensive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is good for buying in any time beacuse it is priceless, but of course if you see that it is on low level you should buy it now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
No, market will go down, until eth touch 80

After just 3 months ETH is ready to touch $80. It is just 50 dollars away from your prediction. It is possible that you wrote 80 by the way or it was your prediction as you did not mentioned any reason or theroy about this downfall. But this is the right time to invest in ETH. This is the lowest price of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2018, 11:11:12 PM
Yes, it is very good to buy at this position, because the price of ETH went very low in the market. It makes us buy more ETH in the market because the price went all time very low this year. It is giving a great opportunity to the investors again.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 19, 2018, 10:48:14 PM
Ethereum is hitting the lowest price of the year today. Don't know if it the absolute bottom or not but worth buying a little at this price.
well, if you believe that ETH prices will still rise in the near future, you can say that this is a pretty low price. well, but right now, I feel that monitoring the developments that occur at ETH prices is quite good.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
Market has broken below important support area in last few days. Probably best to wait for the washout bottom in coming days before buying anything.

Definitely not the time to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 19, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Ethereum is hitting the lowest price of the year today. Don't know if it the absolute bottom or not but worth buying a little at this price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:19:17 PM
Yes now is the right time to buy etherium as investment for a long term , because once it goes high in value you can gain more profits from it. Etherium is like bitcoin in terms of gaining more profits in a long term , they are for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. Now that the market is in dip , its not only etherium to buy for invesment , there are also many coins to buy and good to invest for long term and for short term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
November 19, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

If you consider that the price in the beginning of 2017 was still far below $ 100 and this was really not long ago. It may well be that the price will fall back to these low levels. An end is unfortunately not yet in sight, but I'm convinced that it must someday come back to a trend reversal!
Activity: 420
November 19, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.
We need to take a risk if we want to get a profits. I think the price of ETH is still lower than the normal price which is a good opportunity to buy now and hold until the rise of ETH price.
For a long time it was believed that the price of Ethereum in the amount of 500-700 dollars is fair and logical. But today we see the price almost 5 times less for this level. All this is the potential for growth.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
Could even hit $130, so keep waiting for the real bottom
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 19, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
Market has broken below important support area in last few days. Probably best to wait for the washout bottom in coming days before buying anything.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
I writed 100 times.. Its not time to buy Ethereum..

It was time to sell Ethereum in januari and get out of it..

Ethereum was a couple dollars begin of januari 2017 and a couple cents in 2016..

Some guys hold thousands and thousands of this coin and are slowly dumping everything to cash out and buy lambo..

People banned me out of telegram groups because i told them to dump there bags in januari when the price was over $1000.

I get banned from almost every telegram group in januari.. Create a free coin without investing real dollars make marketing dump it to investors..
Thats how crypto now works.. Developers are thiefs this guys holding 10% 20% 30% of the total coin supply and dumping there free created coins slowly to you..

99% of all coins will die soon in 2019.. Governments will come with regulation to stop this scam ponzi scheme in 2019..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.
We need to take a risk if we want to get a profits. I think the price of ETH is still lower than the normal price which is a good opportunity to buy now and hold until the rise of ETH price.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
Now is the time to buy everything, but there is no financial means for it. Everything evaporated when all my assets and investments fell in price more than 10 times in price.
Activity: 378
November 07, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Now is the time to buy Bitcoin at a good price, as far as etherium is concerned, I am not sure that this decision is correct. A lot of good coins, but you can not be sure of one hundred percent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 31, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
I have been stacking buys for eth over the last couple of months, going straight to the moon again once the market picks up
Pages:
Jump to: