Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 5. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 22, 2018, 04:06:30 AM
In my opinion, the ETH price may fall below $ 50, if we continue to buy now, then the end of 2018 will be the next discount, not the increase as people have ever expected.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 22, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

i have some buy orders around 80$ price, Im want to buy at the bottom sink of ethereum. Im not sure if those orders were going to be filled. But an ending within this year below 100 is really a devastating event for ethereum. But I'm still with eth has they not showing yet their products which could change the tides of wave.
maybe now is the lowest price for ETH. well, I feel that the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. however, if that happens, of course you can buy large quantities of ETH according to your purpose. well, but I still find it difficult to think like that.
I don't think ETH have a chance to grow again just like before and I think the price of bitcoin will be $50 this coming Jan. after the launch of Bakkt this is a target month for other coins to rise again but not for ETH.

I'm expecting to see the price around $50 for ETH next year. There are lots of people complaining about lots of fake and scam token out there so it is one of the reasons why the price of ETH keeps decreasing.
Activity: 307
November 22, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
There is an opinion that now the very low price of ethereum, but I had the same opinion when he went down from six hundred dollars to 470 dollars, and then to 400 dollars, and then to 220 dollars .... and what we see now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
It is definitely time to purchase ethereum.If I had money, I would never neglect to take ethereum at these prices.But unfortunately, I don't have money.I'm mad at myself so I just not left money in the bank.I'll definitely buy if I find money to borrow.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2018, 01:59:46 AM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year

i have some buy orders around 80$ price, Im want to buy at the bottom sink of ethereum. Im not sure if those orders were going to be filled. But an ending within this year below 100 is really a devastating event for ethereum. But I'm still with eth has they not showing yet their products which could change the tides of wave.
maybe now is the lowest price for ETH. well, I feel that the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. however, if that happens, of course you can buy large quantities of ETH according to your purpose. well, but I still find it difficult to think like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 22, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 06:23:49 PM
What will happen next year with the crypto-currency market is a mystery for me, which will be solved only by time. I hope that the situation will change and we will have only the green light. But who knows, it may take a long time.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
November 21, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Now the market is like a Christmas sale! I think if you have faith in the crypt and especially eth, it is worth making a purchase! Personally, I did.)
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
In fact,I thought that $ 200-for Ethereum-is a great price and a great opportunity to buy this coin in order to get a good profit.
but the price of Ethereum - $ 130 shocked me. I didn't think the market would fall so low.

As of the moment, this is definitely be the time to buy some Eth. This is definitely the lowest value that hit this year and probably most of us didn't expect it to happen. It just proved itself that volatility will always popped in just a matter of days. So, we hope that there are more cryptoenthusiast that would grab the opportunity.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
In fact,I thought that $ 200-for Ethereum-is a great price and a great opportunity to buy this coin in order to get a good profit.
but the price of Ethereum - $ 130 shocked me. I didn't think the market would fall so low.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
November 21, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
I don't see much point in buying ETH here over Bitcoin unless you just really believe in Ethereum.
Bitcoin is just more reliable to stay on top then ETH is so its a better bet on btc and they both will increase a similar percentage when this bear market is over.
I agree
tough times...I sold everything for Btc. now I have nothing but Btc. It is the only one coin that will persist those tough times with 99.9% chance
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 21, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
You can invest partially, you can buy from 125-130 dollar little, and you can put other orders to 115-10595 dollar for example, I'm doing like this. I dont know what will happen and will market continue dropping but this prices are very low for eth.
Activity: 304
November 21, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
I think this is not the right time to invest in ETH because price of ETH is continuously decreasing from last few weeks. When I invested in ETH the price of one ETH was 195 USD now price of ETH is below 140 USD
I think price of ETH will go down in coming weeks. It's better to invest in dash or tether.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 21, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
It's a good time to buy chocolate coins.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
I don't see much point in buying ETH here over Bitcoin unless you just really believe in Ethereum.
Bitcoin is just more reliable to stay on top then ETH is so its a better bet on btc and they both will increase a similar percentage when this bear market is over.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 21, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
With the decline in ethereum prices in my opinion it is indeed very suitable to be able to get profits with current investments. including ethereum which is currently experiencing price declines. You can buy it and start investing
Activity: 518
November 21, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
The time of buying ethereum is when the price of it is currently low. After buying one, try to hold it as long as you can and wait for the perfect timing that you are going to sell it. In that idea, you can earn a big amount of money by just holding your coin.
in my opinion it's better to wait even longer because ethereum prices will decline for quite a long time so it will still get worse, so wait until the moment ethereum prices will rise just the right time to buy.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 21, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.

I too believe that if you think, depending on how you see whether it'll rise back or will continue to depreciate, now is the right time to buy and invest in Eth while the price is still low. It's only a gamble if you don't know what you're doing. You're investing if you know and you research about it before getting yourself into something.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
Time to buy Ethereum if you truly believe that this coins has a future. Given the odds thats a risk right now. I know that the value is tempting and that if you miss this and it shoots upward you’ll regret it. But there is still no confirmation if Ethereum os already back
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
The time of buying ethereum is when the price of it is currently low. After buying one, try to hold it as long as you can and wait for the perfect timing that you are going to sell it. In that idea, you can earn a big amount of money by just holding your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: