Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy ethereum - page 3. (Read 47128 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 05:09:03 AM
Buying right now will turn out very well, that's a given.
it might get a bit lower before the reversal, so that's also an option, to be patient and wait, but it's getting more and more risky. One day everything will just shoot up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
At present, ethereum prices have a very cheap price so you should be able to take advantage of the cheap moment of ethereum prices to buy, don't panic, you should be happy because you can buy at cheap prices again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
December 10, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
I think newcomers have an excellent opportunity to invest in Ethereum when its price is at rock bottom level.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
for me the best time to buy ethereum would be one week before this year ends, with the price going down now i think eth dip will go at a maximum of $40-65 and that would be the best price range to buy some eth.
I prefer to buy several assets now, rather than your prediction not being reached and ethereum will soon rise, you will lose the moment to invest. it's better to buy some now and when the market falls again you can buy more. I think the current price of buying ethereum is still very profitable.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 09, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
for me the best time to buy ethereum would be one week before this year ends, with the price going down now i think eth dip will go at a maximum of $40-65 and that would be the best price range to buy some eth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
look at ethereum prices are low, make it the best moment and now it can be used as the best buying moment to get profit when prices return high
Like many, I bought Ethereum $ 200 each. Now nothing remains but to wait for the development of events and market recovery. Sell yourself a minus definitely not worth it.
Activity: 966
December 09, 2018, 10:36:03 PM
i buying more ethereum since this week, and i want to hodl until february to march 2019, i think this week is good time to buy more if you have fresh money
Activity: 322
December 09, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
It is very difficult to give a clear answer. Due to the upcoming hard fork and block reward halving, price should rise. But will we rise?

This is the time when I think we should invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum under $ 100 is the right time for us to buy them and can store them until they are priced higher. again
Activity: 462
December 09, 2018, 03:00:29 PM
Yes this december,I think all coins are at their lowest point now, a good opportunity to buy now, but it will also go down even deeper.
no one knows what will happen in the future, hope it is wise to invest.
my advice is to buy at the end of the month, hopefully market will recovery soon.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
look at ethereum prices are low, make it the best moment and now it can be used as the best buying moment to get profit when prices return high
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
December 09, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
alts are gonna be ok once bitcoin stops falling
I am pretty sure alts will grow faster than bitcoin but now they are gonna fall faster too
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
If you believe the market's ability with the ethereum with current prices I am sure you will get a huge profit when the market recovered. Indeed the growth of prices  ethereum and other altcoin will not take place quickly, all of the take time slowly I'm sure ethereum will back up.
Yeah I believe that too and buying ethereum at the current market price is a good decision as we know that this will bounce back. Although we don't know when will recover but if we have patience we can get our profits.
but does it make sense to invest in ethereum today? If we analyze the situation over the past year, then etherium has lost its positions very much.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 09, 2018, 05:48:26 AM
at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
If you believe the market's ability with the ethereum with current prices I am sure you will get a huge profit when the market recovered. Indeed the growth of prices  ethereum and other altcoin will not take place quickly, all of the take time slowly I'm sure ethereum will back up.
Yeah I believe that too and buying ethereum at the current market price is a good decision as we know that this will bounce back. Although we don't know when will recover but if we have patience we can get our profits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 09, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
Certainly. Think the price at 90$ it is very advantageous to buy, but may decline to50$.... it is worth buying gradually and find the bottom of the market. In 2 years it will be just a huge profit.
Activity: 518
December 09, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
I think, with the current market conditions it will be a good time to buy crypto including ethereum, ethereum prices have become very low and this is a good opportunity to buy
Activity: 182
December 08, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
It is the best time for buy ethereum because market is grow and soon it will cost a lot! I regret about didn't buy bitcoin when it was cheap and I don't want to waste my time with ethereum also
Activity: 364
December 08, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
It is very difficult to give a clear answer. Due to the upcoming hard fork and block reward halving, price should rise. But will we rise?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 08, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
Ethereum already costs 90$. The downtrend continues and will continue in my opinion in the new year. Everyone is waiting for a new year miracle, but it is too early to wait for growth. Wait until Ethereum drops to 50$, then you can buy it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 08, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
Yes, but I think this may be too risky. Ethereum may not rise in the market in the coming days. So I can't say the time of reception. But I still have my ethereum.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
That's right, I'm sure that ethereum is a coin that has a promising prospect in the future, buying etheerum when low prices will make us get big profits, and I'm happy because now ethereum prices continue to rise and soon return to $ 100.
Pages:
Jump to: