Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 6. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 06:38:06 AM
While in 2017 and 2018 this was true, unfortunately now airdrops and bounty rewards are nearly zero so you are working for free..I think  that a stable "common" job is needed and then you can decide to do bounty hunter job in your freetime.
It all depends on our preferences and hard work.If the bounty does not bring income-you can start learning to trade,if you understand the topic very well-you can run your channel,blog and monetize your knowledge....of course, those who are accustomed to the fact that the crypto-currency market can earn a lot of money paying a couple of hours of your time-I want to disappoint you.Everywhere you need to work hard !
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 07:37:14 AM
While in 2017 and 2018 this was true, unfortunately now airdrops and bounty rewards are nearly zero so you are working for free..I think  that a stable "common" job is needed and then you can decide to do bounty hunter job in your freetime.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 06:17:30 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
If all of the people that have no job come here, there will be more jobless people. The effect of new bounty hunters will be bad for the reason that not all them know what they are going to do and if that happens, more and more ICOs would not require bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 06:13:25 AM
That's right, playing in crypto is the best alternative for those who don't have permanent jobs or unemployment. But unfortunately, they do not have the ability or not prepare themselves to be able to enter it. So this good opportunity is less useful for them. Need special training for them to be able to enter the crypto world.
Activity: 645
March 06, 2019, 06:08:39 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

You are wrong ser. I will not tell you my personal experience and the history of joining a cryptocurrency. However, I will say. Pay for work is extremely low. And the terms do not pay back our lives. We just sit and work, and then the money .....
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 06:02:53 AM
Many people try to make money in this market, but not everyone has enough knowledge.While the crypto-currency industry remains outside the law and there is no training of the population from the side of the state, we have to find the necessary information and develop ourselves by the methods available to us.Only in this case we will be able to earn on it.
Activity: 588
March 06, 2019, 05:03:25 AM
I think it's a good idea if Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for those who don't have jobs. But this is not for all unemployed because not all of them understand this technology. If the government provides regulations regarding Cryptocurrency. And making training on Cryptocurrency, I think that can help them.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
March 06, 2019, 04:59:20 AM
I guess they will have to find new job bounties are not good as they used to be.
Too many unpaid bounty hunters, too many scams and projects can not reach exchanges so easy.
 No one should look at this as a job.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 04:55:32 AM
I think it's absurd to see the cryptocurrency as a salvation from unemployment. You must have some skills to become an expert in a particular field, and cryptocurrencies can be a great additional income for you. If you do not have a profession, your value to society is greatly reduced.
Activity: 1274
March 06, 2019, 04:54:38 AM
Till 2018 Q1 bounties were the ideal and most successful free income source in crypto market but due to bearish of crypto market from long time now bounty rewards are useless at the moment may be in near future again BTC bull run occurs and so hold the useless token.coins for the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
March 06, 2019, 04:41:53 AM
I don't think that will help. I mean the bounties won't last long. There is already alot of saturation in the bounty programs and the share each bounty hunter gets is pretty low. Soon with the addition of more people, there won't be enough funds for all of us.
Apparently, bounties will last unless ICOs or new projects cease to enter the crypto space. The Blockchain technology has a vast range of utilization which allows projects to be developed and mint their coins. There will always be a bounty program available and with the funds, bounty hunters are normally paid with the tokens they work for. It becomes profitable if the tokens are traded for other tokens or goods and services.
Activity: 896
March 06, 2019, 04:40:52 AM

I agree cryptocurrency indeed help in creating job for the jobless but before you are able to do this job you must still take care of the basic like electricity, a computer and understand how to create a wallet in crypto.
Activity: 174
March 06, 2019, 04:32:17 AM

When they join Crypto only with Airdrop and bounty,  they will take a long time to know the results, not to mention the results received are tokens with a small value.
So they still have no extra income.
I think that, before they participate in making money in the field of crypto, they must be eligible to be able to live in that time because they do not have active income.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
March 06, 2019, 04:27:34 AM
I don't think that will help. I mean the bounties won't last long. There is already alot of saturation in the bounty programs and the share each bounty hunter gets is pretty low. Soon with the addition of more people, there won't be enough funds for all of us.
It just that no more jobless because everyone can have online jobs if they hardly get a job which needs good qualifications. Bounty is not where everyone can depend on because those who have stable job busy doing there thing than giving time finding another here, mostly of them just want to invest on different platforms. Jobless no more because while finding a job, you have something that will support you though bounty now is very different before because some wont gain success.
Activity: 504
March 06, 2019, 04:13:29 AM
I do not fully agree with the author.If a person is not lazy-he can always find a job.And if a person is lazy - then he will not be engaged in cryptocurrency.And I consider cryptocurrency not as the main type of work,but as an additional one.But that's just my opinion.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 05, 2019, 02:35:06 PM
Several of my friends began to work on cryptocurrency at the time when the recession began, it was not immediately clear and they hoped for a good income, as a result, they have been without money for half a year, although they participate in good projects, mostly.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
March 05, 2019, 02:27:00 PM
I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.

And what do you earn with Junior Member rank? It seems to me not to earn much, and even more so lately. So I remember how it was a year ago, it was possible to make very good money there!
There were several bounty campaigns this year in which even a junior member could earn $ 500 (and more). It all depends on luck.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 05, 2019, 12:26:50 PM
This is a very good work, almost people comes in crypto world as a part time workbut after some time part time work moves into full time job. But in this work we need patient & this is only work start without any investment with family.
I don't suggest to bring jobless people to crypto world with false promises. There are no more profitable bounty programs here and almost profitability is dead after latest dump on the markets. Better stick to pre-dominated rules by job market in real life. Investment is not for life spendings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 12:14:29 PM
This is a very good work, almost people comes in crypto world as a part time workbut after some time part time work moves into full time job. But in this work we need patient & this is only work start without any investment with family.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
March 05, 2019, 12:12:09 PM
The bonus is not worth the price but I don't think it is because many bounty hunters are because of the development. This is a new trend that offers and offers many opportunities to make money for their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: