Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 8. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
March 03, 2019, 03:22:34 PM
Bounty may be worth it but airdrops are worth nothing these days. The best amount of money you can get from an airdrop these days is 12$ and even with that if you are not fast enough, it will be worth less than a dollar. I just want to say the bear market has destroyed the rich nature of bounties and airdrops so we have to look for a new way to earn money in the crypto industry such as becoming trading experts.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2019, 07:25:48 PM
The bounty and airdrops in crypto are not worth it as first because of some greedy bounty managers who always want to get the bigger share even though they get good amounts of the tokens. This has destroyed the bounties industry.
Maybe for a job bounty it can be the first if we work a few years ago because we can get a good payment at that time and for now the price is being destroyed plus many projects and managers are scam, so the job is not feasible to be first maybe we can do traders because it can produce more than just being a bounty hunter.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 02, 2019, 07:23:51 PM
in general the presence of crypto in this world is to open opportunities for relations, employment and business. but I think if everyone follows Airdrop and Bounty, then working on Cryptocurrency will be difficult. now, we can feel difficult how about for tomorrow.? such as a small profit, scam coins, unsold coins etc. if you join Trading, even then you need a lot of capital and knowledge. So unemployment still exists for those who cannot join Crypto, because it is not easy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 07:23:13 PM
Such a great idea. Crypto make some people rich with this tyoe of business that includes investments, if there are no enough funds to buy coins or tokens then here in crypto there are jobs that doesn't require capital for investment. You just have to be hardwork and join several campaigns that bounty projects and ico offers. Even a jobless or unemployed person can do this type of job.
crypto can indeed provide income from investing, trading, or following a bounty, so this can be used to reduce the number of unemployed,
we can get a decent income, I agree that this is a good idea because many young people in my country have difficulty finding work
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 02, 2019, 06:59:45 PM
The bounty and airdrops in crypto are not worth it as first because of some greedy bounty managers who always want to get the bigger share even though they get good amounts of the tokens. This has destroyed the bounties industry.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 02, 2019, 02:15:57 AM
I think crypto has opened a lot of jobs and opportunity today, But still, a stable job is still the best job in my opinion Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 02:13:26 AM
The advent of Blockchain Technology and Crypto dropped the rate of unemployment to an extend. I can boost of unemployed guys i know before that are earning money through Blockchain and sundries.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
March 02, 2019, 01:58:37 AM
Airdrop,, bounty can never be a job. That's why we shouldn't ask them to join here. In fact, people joining here with earning thoughts are destroying the forum. Back in the days, the forum was full of knowledge and now it has turned into a spam.
Agree with that, a job means you will get a stable income but these things would not give you that.
The market is changing, crypto is getting dump, hence the ICO market were affected and that makes the bounty hunters not making their expectation of income.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 02, 2019, 12:06:23 AM
Airdrop,, bounty can never be a job. That's why we shouldn't ask them to join here. In fact, people joining here with earning thoughts are destroying the forum. Back in the days, the forum was full of knowledge and now it has turned into a spam.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 12:02:23 AM
Bounty Hunting is no job man and should not be considered a job as most of the time you might end up working for 6weeks with nos ingle pay so get a job aside crypto before you go broke

No one should rely their income in cryptos. Bounty campaign is just an option for you to earn an extra income. Participating in a bounty campaign is just a part time job. Once you participate in any campaign, it doesn't guarantee you that you'll really earn profit. There are so many campaigns out there that doesn't have a worth. Get a real job, by that you can have a permanent income.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
March 01, 2019, 11:12:23 PM
In the future perhaps the jobless no more if all the countries around the world are accepting crypto currency and each country can provide internet access to their country men. Crypto currency can give a job or extra income through bounty huntres.
Be serious with your thoughts. Visualize and come forward with the reality. Cryptocurrencies never gonna lessen the unemployment. Possibly this is gonna increase the unemployment, because the technology itself does majority of the activities as well eliminates the intermediary. Bounty should never be prioritized as a job.

i agree with you to some extent, crypto can serve as an extra way of earning to support your real source of income for now, except one is a fulltime trader, it will be a bit challenging not to have a job, crypto isn't the reason for unemployment, technologically advancement is, technologyis gradually taking over, less manpower are required in most organisations now, in more years to come it will be even worse.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
March 01, 2019, 07:57:58 PM
Bounty Hunting is no job man and should not be considered a job as most of the time you might end up working for 6weeks with nos ingle pay so get a job aside crypto before you go broke
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
March 01, 2019, 07:30:04 PM
In any case, people will not be able to immediately start making money with crypto. Crypto can be an additional source of income. Quitting your job for crypto can be very risky now.
Activity: 572
March 01, 2019, 07:17:46 PM
I think crypto would be a good alternative for the unemployed. But still it should be borne in mind that the process of learning crypto will be long. Also, the first results will not appear soon.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
March 01, 2019, 07:10:58 PM
You know, in crypto you can earn money being jobless. It takes like 2-3 month to understand crypto and then you can find way to earn money hear. Just try and keep going,man!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 01, 2019, 07:06:20 PM
If anyone has taken the advice of the OP at that time and gave someone advice to join crypto instead of finding a real job, I'm sure that they hate you a lot right now! Best not to give financial advice, let them see your gains and tell after they ask you
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 01, 2019, 07:02:23 PM
In the future perhaps the jobless no more if all the countries around the world are accepting crypto currency and each country can provide internet access to their country men. Crypto currency can give a job or extra income through bounty huntres.
Be serious with your thoughts. Visualize and come forward with the reality. Cryptocurrencies never gonna lessen the unemployment. Possibly this is gonna increase the unemployment, because the technology itself does majority of the activities as well eliminates the intermediary. Bounty should never be prioritized as a job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 01, 2019, 07:01:07 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
If you are actually looking for a stress free job, then crypto is right for you because you will not have to leave the comfort of your home when performing crypto activities.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 01, 2019, 06:58:17 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 01, 2019, 06:15:26 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
The main reason that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will made for creating jobless people to getting a better life so I think anyone can do cryptocurrency investment without any extra intelligence you can normally gain profit with your experience here.
Pages:
Jump to: