Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 7. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 05, 2019, 12:01:55 PM
Bounty campain is not like before again and not too worth it to joining that.
You know, ICO fail and scamers project.
It make me worry and i am afraid if bounty need KYC.

At present the best option considered is to trade as many people are finding it not worthy to join the Ico or bounty programmes which may be worthless and time waste activity . Instead of trading can be done rightly can be a full time job and can be done lifelong .
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 11:57:46 AM
You're right, but cryptocurrency cannot serve as a perceive income because its have its own down time and volatile, and again, you can't be sure of how much you're going to make during a period of time.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 05, 2019, 10:39:03 AM
we know that not all places are supported by internet access, so even though everyone knows crypto, it is uncertain that there will be no more unemployment especially because the intention to work from people is different, some do not like being unemployed but there are the opposite, there are actually many types work and work are not always about the company or business there are many other jobs that can be done by many people, but because there is a sense of laziness and reluctance to try, unemployment is still a big problem
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 05, 2019, 10:38:58 AM
Not all unemployed people want to work, often they are simply without a goal and idlers! And yet it is not so easy to organize the professional work of a hunter! The most important thing in this matter is the instinct of profitable projects! A normal hunter spends a lot of time studying various information and working!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 10:37:37 AM
Bounty campain is not like before again and not too worth it to joining that.
You know, ICO fail and scamers project.
It make me worry and i am afraid if bounty need KYC.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
March 05, 2019, 10:28:15 AM
I don't think that will help. I mean the bounties won't last long. There is already alot of saturation in the bounty programs and the share each bounty hunter gets is pretty low. Soon with the addition of more people, there won't be enough funds for all of us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 10:16:51 AM
When everyone finds out about this activity, the earnings on the crypto currency disappear) or different prices for services will fall very much. To trade on the stock exchange and make a profit you need to have an understanding. NOT many will be able to immediately benefit disappointed and leave the industry. Therefore, we need to introduce everything gradually.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 06:28:25 AM
Come to think of it, the scam ICOs which created Signature Campaigns, Translations and other bounties provided jobs to the crypto community. I'm not promoting these ICO's especially the scam ones but somehow they created jobs.

If more jobless people go here to do bounties, eventually the law of supply and demand will take effect. More workers than the jobs available will somehow bring down the bounty price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 05, 2019, 06:15:17 AM
The news is good that many jobless people are having job opportunities across the globe, thanks to cryptocurrrency. In this case, all including those who hate cryptocurrency should be optimistic as it is doing better which would ultimately do better to us in many ways including transaction. Cryptocurrency market is also treated as a stock market where one can earn money. 
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 05, 2019, 06:01:08 AM
Work in the bounty does not give such income, which is necessary for everyday life.  This is a long-term job.  Trading on the stock exchange can make a living, but there is also the risk of losing assets.  So we need more work.
copper member
Activity: 287
March 05, 2019, 05:52:33 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I think this might mislead a lot of people for the reason that doing bounties,  airdrops,  and such do not ensure your earnings. There are lots of times that you might get scam and it takes a lot of time for one bounty to be done.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 05, 2019, 05:27:44 AM
Its not easy anymore to earn in crypto space simply because of market condition ,to earn big now you will have to work your ass off ,extra hardworking and then pray that you get paid in the end because sometimes your hardwork will vanish into thing air.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
March 05, 2019, 05:16:03 AM
I could remember before being in serious debt  before I got introduced to Cryptocurrency.
Within 8months of joining, I was able to settle my debts and now I am free of debt.
I was able to do that doing bounties.
Doing bounties can be very tasking and time consuming and so not many people would want to go the whole log.
So many lazy entitled  people  abound.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 05, 2019, 04:55:27 AM
If many unemployed people storm this forum then it will be a bigger problem because all of them would want to be a bountyhunter and that will have negative impact on rewards, this days I even join bounties with low participants because the ones with large participants always pay in low rewards but with the merit implementation there won't be too many.
copper member
Activity: 560
March 04, 2019, 06:17:46 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

It's possible to make a few buck with cryptocurrency, but I believe its not stable and won't be sufficient to pay ones bills. Cryptocurrency should be a side hussle when one has a stable job. The amount made from airdrops and bounties are on the decline and the nature of the market is gloomy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 04, 2019, 06:12:22 PM
I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.

And what do you earn with Junior Member rank? It seems to me not to earn much, and even more so lately. So I remember how it was a year ago, it was possible to make very good money there!
Activity: 225
March 04, 2019, 05:12:28 PM
I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 04, 2019, 04:40:04 PM

The government really do thinks that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is bad for the economy, but the truth is it is not bad because it can help reduced unemployed people in a country by helping each person who don't have any source of income for them to provide the basic need of their family and pay their own bills.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
March 04, 2019, 04:27:48 PM

It depends on what part of crypto they would be introduced too, because once a space is crowded, it would still be same as without crypto because the people coming in late would still be jobless.

The best way for everyone to make money from crypto is by offering your skills to the market, a web developer can offer his/her development skills in order to get crypto in return, this is the best way to make money since crypto is accepted everywhere in the world.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 03, 2019, 04:03:06 PM

cheating action will also be more and more and the allocation for bounty or airdrop campaigns will decrease and the bounty will not be eliminated.

Hahahaha.. It's already happening. Hunters are in tens of thousands now that even the highest allocation seems very little because it can't go round.
Pages:
Jump to: