Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 2. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 29, 2019, 05:12:09 AM
We can not say that jobless no more not all the countries are having internet access to make job here in cryptocurrency, if all the countries around the world have an internet i guess most of the unemployed people are they going bounty hunters because they can find extra income in bounty.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 29, 2019, 05:05:07 AM
I don't think it is possible to live just by doing bounties or asking for airdrops as you need to be able to spend money each days. And you generally are disappointed about the value of the coins after they are released at an exchange. And trading everyday is not made for everyone. There is too much risk to lose more money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 04:56:06 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I also thought about it recently. After reflection, I came to the conclusion that promising projects in the crypto market really help to partially solve the problems of unemployment. Indeed, many people here have already been able to find excellent opportunities for income and success, if they have sufficient knowledge.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 02, 2019, 02:26:42 PM
I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.

If you are seriously involved in trading, and when you even deal with Bounties, it means that you earn money. So that, even if you do not have an official place of work, you are not jobless anymore. Crypto helps us a lot.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 01, 2019, 04:43:15 PM
As for me, in the world of cryptocurrency, passive income can only be obtained through long-term investments in proven coins.
Joblessness has become solve only because of crypto currency arrival in our life. We got more opportunities to make money, like we can become an investor we can join some bounty and signature campaign users where we can earn money without any investment but the income will be bigger than we get without real job so crypto currency reduced unemployment to huge extent.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 01, 2019, 09:19:31 AM
Now crypto is a passive income and people can't 100% get all money need only from crypto if they not have large money to trade on bitcoin price, buy and sell and even so if they can get a job and join crypto for extra money will be better.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 09:13:49 AM
As for me, in the world of cryptocurrency, passive income can only be obtained through long-term investments in proven coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
April 01, 2019, 09:03:22 AM
I've been doing bounties for almost two years and based on my experience you can't really rely on crypto as a way of income because there is no guarantee that you can earn here every month, you still need to have a regular job and just do some bounties as alternative earnings.
Of course you need to work all in other directions. You need to earn money and invest in cryptocurrencies. I am very afraid to buy cryptocurrency every month.
Just wondering what country you live in?Unfortunately not everyone can invest money in a cryptocurrency with a very low income.Alas, the unemployment rate is only increasing and participation in the bounty seems to me not the way out.In 2017, yes, it was certainly a way out, but now it is not relevant.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 05:43:47 PM
I've been doing bounties for almost two years and based on my experience you can't really rely on crypto as a way of income because there is no guarantee that you can earn here every month, you still need to have a regular job and just do some bounties as alternative earnings.
Of course you need to work all in other directions. You need to earn money and invest in cryptocurrencies. I am very afraid to buy cryptocurrency every month.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 31, 2019, 05:15:27 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2019, 05:07:26 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Many people who are in the world of cryptocurrency because they do not or have not got a job, because in cryptocurrency they can earn income. But, not only people who don't work can earn income, you can also work and get additional income from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 887
March 31, 2019, 03:07:00 PM
Sure. Cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance to earn and in this field of activity everything directly depends on you on your efforts and desire to earn. Many here started from scratch and have already become successful people in this field.
indeed there are many people who are successful thanks to crypto including people near me, he started this business from 2016 and is currently successful because 2017 is a very good year for crypto.

so as long as we want to try, we will indeed succeed in anything including crypto.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 31, 2019, 02:04:45 PM
Sure. Cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance to earn and in this field of activity everything directly depends on you on your efforts and desire to earn. Many here started from scratch and have already become successful people in this field.
in the world of Cryptocurrency only requires perseverance and patience to be able to get rich, but what I saw when new people come in the world Cryptocurrency saw the market down they prefer to leave the world of Cryptocurrency
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
March 31, 2019, 01:59:36 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 31, 2019, 01:35:25 PM
I don't think that this forum can help jobless people ,the hype of all crypto is over and bounty-hunters are making small money ,not like before .But this forum is still the greatest sourse of information about cryptoworld.
Earning of bounty and signature hunters depends on the market price, if the market price will recover so the same way signature and bounty hunters will earn bigger, I am bounty and signature campaigns user, before that I was not having any other job to do, but now I am earning good amount of money with my online job with bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2019, 10:09:56 AM

I know this job is easy for you and me. But one strange thing is that many other people don't like this job. In my country, they don't like technology and they often don't want to be exposed to it.
I have called for more than 10 friends to participate in bounty campaigns with me but they are often confused and do not know what to do in the next steps.
Our work is actually quite difficult and it is not for everyone.
Activity: 308
March 31, 2019, 10:00:24 AM
If in my opinion for the current era unemployment is no longer complicated, unlike in the fulu era which is complicated to find work when unemployed, now it has begun to be modern so for unemployed people can work in the internet world and for people whose knowledge is broad he can make the internet world for work side
simplifying unemployment, so if someone can use the internet properly and manage it properly then the chances of getting opportunities are very possible. from this tool we can make money from it, so make good use of it.
so it depends on us using this tool, whether we can use it correctly and correctly so that the unemployed will be able to use it so they can make money.
Activity: 151
March 31, 2019, 09:51:56 AM
If in my opinion for the current era unemployment is no longer complicated, unlike in the fulu era which is complicated to find work when unemployed, now it has begun to be modern so for unemployed people can work in the internet world and for people whose knowledge is broad he can make the internet world for work side
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
March 31, 2019, 09:51:38 AM
for these bounty hunters it is perfect, they are now no longer unemployed. they actually do a lot of work in the crypto world. but they are very rarely paid. their work is a waste of time.
indeed the current condition is not like in 2017, where many bounty hunters are successful, but as long as we persevere it will certainly make money. especially for those who already have capital can trade
Activity: 252
March 31, 2019, 09:49:18 AM
Even though, crypto need money to start, and i guess its hard for them to catch up. Market are much risky than before so even they  got  money we cant guarranteed to earn some profit. Its about to win or loss, you should have enough funds to start with, even get mistake you have still some to fight
Pages:
Jump to: