Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 5. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 09, 2019, 07:49:06 AM
it is true that crypto can provide jobs to unemployed people, but it is not as easy as one might imagine, because they must have prior knowledge of crypto and they also cannot directly get results from their work in crypto, it takes a long time and many processes to make someone understand crypto and can earn income from crypto
- But one funny thing is that many people always think it's easy, as long as the government accepts and allows people to operate and make money with crypto, unemployment will no longer exist and the economy will be better. However, when people participate in reality, starting to make money with crypto, they will understand this story is just rumors to promote crypto, the work around crypto is not suitable and easy with the knowledge and skills they possess, it requires a lot of skill, ingenuity and accurate analysis to achieve good results, crypto does not eliminate unemployment, it only helps those who contribute to it
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 03:18:27 AM
My friends I don't see bounty as a professional job. I will advise you to get yourself a job where you can earn money . The Airdrops and bounty campaigns have  long term to get paid, it take you to a year where those tokens you have earn do not go exchange. It very irritating and called more stress if you spend your whole time on bounties and you are not been paid and so do we called this as good job? If one is interested in crypto, take it as a part time job or get $500 to invest in Potential altcoins and profit at short time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 08:49:09 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
it can't be done by government, meanwhile much of countries still not legalized it yet.i think they could learn it by their self by joining in any forum or maybe from google.much knowledge source from there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 07:40:14 PM
I can attest to bounty, I was able to make some money that took care of my needs by participating in bounty programs. But since last year it is no longer as profitable as it used to be.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 07:11:15 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
March 08, 2019, 07:09:17 PM
If you are jobless person, I guess the world of crypto is one of the solutions for you to have an extra income or sideline. This business field industry gave a lot of opportunity to anyone in different countries. And I will include myself way back 5 years ago up to the present it gave still a good resources in terms of financials aspects and invested a lot of things in my life through crypto trading as well.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 08, 2019, 07:05:04 PM
it is true that crypto can provide jobs to unemployed people, but it is not as easy as one might imagine, because they must have prior knowledge of crypto and they also cannot directly get results from their work in crypto, it takes a long time and many processes to make someone understand crypto and can earn income from crypto
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 08, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
There are several jobs in the cryptocurrency economy but purely trading or bounty hunting is also a job on it's own and it requires more input and patience if you wish to be paid handsomly
I do not think Bounty is a business. This is just like passive gain additional the main gain. E.g. you can count trade as the main gain. Because, if you were not busy with any business, could you live with the income from bounty?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
March 08, 2019, 05:59:22 PM

is true despite the low market value the world of crypto offers multiple possibilities for earning, to create a small income, but unfortunately many people are not aware of these opportunities or do not have the technical know-how...
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 08, 2019, 08:44:18 AM
But the problem is crypto is not a job, indeed crypto can be used to earn income but depending on crypto profits to make ends meet is not the right choice, because the profits generated are uncertain.
Obviously this is a job, many people around the world have given up their main jobs and focus on trading in this market. They spend all their time trading and making a lot of profits
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
March 08, 2019, 08:43:48 AM

No hassle in earning for crypto , just do the work and render time  for participating any crypto activity most likely in bounty campaign. Sometimes even easy work there people really lazy and dont want to earn. Rather than doing fair work thay do scammed and cheating to take advantage other people.

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
March 08, 2019, 08:42:48 AM
Yeah okay, it's our job as crypto currency players who have joined in first to spread the crypto currency business. I am addicted working in crypto currencies so I am sure if people will also like working in this crypto currency. Crypto currency is open to anyone who wants to try and work. Actually, if there are many crypto currencies known to people, unemployment will not be there anymore. Indeed in the crypto currency business does not require document requirements but an open soul with high knowledge and curiosity is needed in this crypto currency.
Activity: 345
March 08, 2019, 08:37:02 AM
But the problem is crypto is not a job, indeed crypto can be used to earn income but depending on crypto profits to make ends meet is not the right choice, because the profits generated are uncertain.
Why? For some it is a job-for programmers,traders,bounty participants and others.
It all depends on our knowledge and goals.You can completely immerse yourself in this area and earn money on it, and can be used as a side job.
many people are already doing it. crypto traders every day even they only work from trade crypto for the life of their every day. but there are many possibilities and other benefits that we can get. try looking for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 08, 2019, 08:31:52 AM
Crypto industry has offered a lot of opportunities for all people, but there are still a lot of them that are likely to get disappointed and to quit the market. The only reason is that they cannot be patient and wait for the better market conditions and selling their coins after a short dump.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2019, 06:59:23 AM
Why? For some it is a job-for programmers,traders,bounty participants and others.
It all depends on our knowledge and goals.You can completely immerse yourself in this area and earn money on it, and can be used as a side job.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 01:11:09 PM
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
March 07, 2019, 12:44:08 PM
There are several jobs in the cryptocurrency economy but purely trading or bounty hunting is also a job on it's own and it requires more input and patience if you wish to be paid handsomly
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 07, 2019, 12:23:57 PM
yes it is true, but it seems that those who do not have jobs or unemployment if they only rely on income from airdrops and also bounties I think are quite boring, because now the airdrops and bounty programs have been scamming a lot, and if they get trusted airdrops and bounties, wait for them payment is quite long, I don't think it's an option to be used as daily work, except for the side.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
March 07, 2019, 08:21:19 AM
It is true that cryptocurrency offers a good opportunity for jobless people all around the globe. They don't have to have any special qualification or qualities to participate in social media bounties. All they need is a facebook, twitter account with good followings.
you are wrong, all of the gifts have terms and qualifications should be owned. not everyone can do it. those who want to play in the world crypto must learn and understand a little bit of knowledge from the crypto.
Activity: 472
March 07, 2019, 07:41:15 AM
It is true that cryptocurrency offers a good opportunity for jobless people all around the globe. They don't have to have any special qualification or qualities to participate in social media bounties. All they need is a facebook, twitter account with good followings.
Pages:
Jump to: