Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 3. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 31, 2019, 09:41:56 AM
for these bounty hunters it is perfect, they are now no longer unemployed. they actually do a lot of work in the crypto world. but they are very rarely paid. their work is a waste of time.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 09:31:58 AM
No more joblessness with cryptocurrency, bounty hunters and people doing airdrops are currently making good money and they are doing fine, apart that, traders are also making profits everyday, so you are very right with that quote.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 09:25:36 AM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

It is already low right now. It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it. I dont remember when was the last time i got something meaningful out of a bounty campaign.
Yes,its true because now most of ICO's was turning into scam,so their bounty was totally affected and also many bounty now have an unfair reward that is why i choose wisely,remembering last year the bounty was so worth it but now its already changed and im sad to see that.

Activity: 658
March 31, 2019, 09:10:29 AM
The current situation to get income from crypto such as bounty and airdrop and giveaway the results are not much, it takes years to get satisfactory results from the bounty, so now there must be a real job besides being a cryptocurrency worker
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 09:07:33 AM
not all the time is quick to earn on the forums and there are so many ways to earn money on this forum but not all are certain and not all are legit so it is better to have a personal job not to rely on the forum because the forum is not stable then more legit airdrops and bounty than now have so many scams that bounty and ico so be careful about how hard it is to earn today because it is not too risky to come with bounty or invest in ico but now it's very difficult because the risky is huge so others are afraid to join the bounty and invest in ico.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
March 31, 2019, 08:47:38 AM
I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.
You know what I noticed?People are very pressured by stereotypes.I did the work and you have to pay for it immediately. (Well, a maximum in a month). And that's all.I have already attracted more than once friends and acquaintances, but no one wants to wait or work without knowing whether there will be a guaranteed payment.Perhaps this attitude is due to the fact that people do not live badly and have a high-paying job.But honestly, in recent years, participating in crypto only in bounty, earnings are very small. If you count the time and income spent, it is better to do something else.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 31, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
The rewards that hunters get now from running bounties are not encouraging again like before and I see doing bounties as a long term investment because many tokens won't even start trading immediately after distribution is done. It takes up to a year sometimes and many of the tokens won't even see listing on crypto exchange at all. Nothing is certain in cryptocurrency otherwise those you are bringing in will put blames on you at the end.
Activity: 294
March 31, 2019, 07:48:39 AM
Crypto currencies are offering a big variety of opportunities where you can earn a lot of money by taking part in bounty programmes, airdrops, mining and so on, but in my opinion the best way to earn crypto is to become a good trader.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2019, 07:40:58 AM
Cryptocurrency creat a great opportunity for the jobless people who knows about it.many jobless Don't know about crypto-currency. For this reason they suffering financial problem  and  face frustration.     
Activity: 552
March 31, 2019, 07:31:45 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Like seriously, you want the whole unemployed people to come join the bounty and airdrop hustle? I dont  support that because bounty hunting shouldnt be a full time job instead it should be a part time job. Most of us no longer get what we use to get and most people have stopped hunting and gone trading
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
March 31, 2019, 07:12:41 AM
In my opinion cryptocurrency is not too helpful for the current situation because if you want to come in here and hunt for prizes or airdrop the main obstacles are their capital such as gadgets, the internet, especially there is nothing instant to get rewards and after all I have to wait weeks, months or more. Is a better year is the government of each country that has this problem to find a solution, but indeed I am a little agree with the idea of the thread starter but have to think about waiting for the results of airdrop or bounty
Activity: 462
March 31, 2019, 07:05:26 AM
The bounty and airdrops do not pay so much to even cover your life needs
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 31, 2019, 06:01:46 AM
I agree that the development of cryptocurrencies in recent times will definitely reduce the the jobless people because the Crypto investment are very easy and less work so if a person invest in this field he will definitely be a profitable person at the end so I definitely say it will be the blessing for our life we need to use this opportunity very soon
Activity: 184
March 31, 2019, 05:26:52 AM
No more joblessness for people that understands how cryptocurrency works, crypto has provided millions throughout the world a reliable means of making money either by hunting or trading!!
Activity: 546
March 31, 2019, 03:53:03 AM
Let's see what will happen after a while, because now it may seem that everything is actually good and that the market has now started to move up, but what will happen in a couple of months, let's see how time will tell.
Activity: 602
March 31, 2019, 03:33:59 AM
If there is talk about bounty hunters, then it seems to me that it makes sense to forget about this case altogether, because there are a very large number of opportunities that now seem to be generally not entirely possible, because all this only worsens the situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 31, 2019, 03:29:50 AM
Work can always be found, just the whole problem is human laziness. And that would work with cryptocurrency you need to have at least a computer and the Internet. And this is not every person in the world.
Activity: 560
March 31, 2019, 03:23:59 AM
I don't think that this forum can help jobless people ,the hype of all crypto is over and bounty-hunters are making small money ,not like before .But this forum is still the greatest sourse of information about cryptoworld.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 31, 2019, 02:02:11 AM
Would have been better if we are in bullrun era but I guess what goes up must come down ,it is not a smart idea to take cryptocurrency has fulltime job because profit making from crypto is seasonal so its wiser to have another source of income
It must goes up, we are down already many times and that makes the price to dip.
The timing to rise now is good and it's already due for a pump, this market has been oversold, time to recover and correct the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 01:57:07 AM
I don't fully treat this forum as a work. Since, this forum was created for the enlightenment of all regarding to cryptocurrency, not for jobs. Either way, thanks to this forum I got money to spend for what I want even though I'm just a student.
Pages:
Jump to: