Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 4. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 31, 2019, 01:32:52 AM
Would have been better if we are in bullrun era but I guess what goes up must come down ,it is not a smart idea to take cryptocurrency has fulltime job because profit making from crypto is seasonal so its wiser to have another source of income
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 31, 2019, 01:15:26 AM
I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.
It is not going to help everyone since bounties and airdrops are not forever so we have to make our investments on the crypto currencies and make profits as soon as possible.As long as not many people are here there are more earnings for the bounties due to the stake calculation.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 31, 2019, 12:47:18 AM
I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 12:46:48 AM
I myself feel that the existence of cryptocurrency greatly affects my finances, actually this is an opportunity for unemployed people in the world, if indeed they really can benefit from cryptocurrency then unemployment can decrease by itself.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
March 31, 2019, 12:30:56 AM
It is true that almost all over the world many people are unemployed, unemployed, retired, fired from work. The best alternative is to join this forum and get to know cryptocurrency.

Learn about cryptocurrency and bounty campaigns to earn money. I think this is the best solution for those who are unemployed but must understand about cryptocurrency first.

Bounty Campaigns, Jobs that do not require a lot of requirements are not like applying for jobs in large companies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2019, 12:02:30 AM
Well as in my experience. I can say that even when im doing some extra cash each month in the crypto worl,, with 6 month of hard work im earning around $110 each month as extra cash,, i think it worth it... but right now i have to still working in my regular job to pay the bills but something i learn is that it is possible to live with this world but it come with very hard work
Activity: 854
March 30, 2019, 07:15:40 PM
There are lots of people that depend solely on bounty and airdrop, without no other source of income.
Most of them have been disappointed, because rewards are not coming as expected.
Too many ICOs turning out to be scam
So they cannot just cope with it again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
March 13, 2019, 12:44:29 PM
If you treat this as a work, you will never be able to popularize the cryptocurrency andinvolve more people here. First of all, you need to focus on ICO projects that can offer such work - for example, it is Mugut to be freelance sites based on blockchain, various investment sites where users can be technical support for the trading community and so on.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 11, 2019, 03:02:15 PM
I'd like to sure my experience too! So I had quit my job November of 2017 and decided to work at home as a freelancer. Then I started working on airdrops and bounties with cryptocurrency on February 2018 until now and so far with my earnings, I am actually sustaining our needs and wants. These digital coins have really helped people get jobs easier online as long as they are eager to learn and become hardworking. I am not into statistics but I am pretty sure it provided atleast 1% job out of the total jobless people around the world.

Yes, here you will not earn big money to live a free life! I think it could be a side job but not the main job. Especially on Airdrops, no longer earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 11, 2019, 09:32:08 AM
I'd like to sure my experience too! So I had quit my job November of 2017 and decided to work at home as a freelancer. Then I started working on airdrops and bounties with cryptocurrency on February 2018 until now and so far with my earnings, I am actually sustaining our needs and wants. These digital coins have really helped people get jobs easier online as long as they are eager to learn and become hardworking. I am not into statistics but I am pretty sure it provided atleast 1% job out of the total jobless people around the world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
March 11, 2019, 09:09:22 AM
Its not easy anymore to earn in crypto space simply because of market condition ,to earn big now you will have to work your ass off ,extra hardworking and then pray that you get paid in the end because sometimes your hardwork will vanish into thing air.
Gone are the days when the value of Bitcoin used to be as low as $150. Those who invested in the early ages had this edge over the current investors who if want to make money in the crypto market would have to make big investments.

Still, the cryptocurrency offers an opportunity to people to invest and preserve for long because the thing is expanding. There are people who invested huge for long term, and lost value due to crash but they held on to their coins and ultimately gained back.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 06:28:10 PM
I don't think it's that easy. because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and we cannot rely on gift and airdrop campaigns as the main job. because now there are many ICO projects that are scam and payrolls from a very long prize and airdrop campaign. so that we cannot make cryptocurrency as the main job and crypto is not effective as a solution to reduce unemployment. we must have real jobs to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 10, 2019, 06:12:30 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
it can't be done by government, meanwhile much of countries still not legalized it yet.i think they could learn it by their self by joining in any forum or maybe from google.much knowledge source from there.

Yes, that is one of the obstacles for most countries because they cannot legalize cryptocurrency. most countries realize that this technology can provide opportunities for people to benefit because of the many trade activities around the world so that cryptocurrency has a very valuable value. but behind it all there are separate reasons for most countries so that they cannot legalize the cryptocurrency officially but can still be used if it does not violate applicable laws
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 01:07:17 PM
Yeah its true that crypto market hans provide new opportunity to people in term  of  bounty campaigning.  Many people with different skill are investing there time in it and going social marketing for different token or ico. Since crypto is new financial inclusion to world so lot of opportunity come frequently and you will earn huge 
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 12:15:03 PM
the level of unemployment in the world is indeed a lot, because of the limited business opportunity, so sometimes it makes people sometimes exposed to unemployment because they don't have a job. but since the existence of crypto business opportunities are quite open to people who want to try and work hard.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 12:13:02 PM
Yeah, absolutely Correct. But I also believe the more people into the bounty, the less reward. But the crypto space is a large place to be. There are many opportunities. So I think there's enough to feed everyone. However, Crypto has been a real blessing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 12:02:00 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
indeed this is a good solution to reduce unemployment, but in reality this is difficult to realize because there is no government support on this matter, in my country crypto has not been legalized and there are only small communities scattered in each region, crypto is still a matter foreign to people in my country
Activity: 560
March 09, 2019, 08:47:31 AM
Most university graduates are jobless in the house and they are still a burden on their families. Thanks to crypto, after my university education I didn't stay home like my colleagues. Am able to make a living through my crypto investments and bounties
Activity: 434
March 09, 2019, 08:22:19 AM
We cannot compare the bounty for work because basically the results are uncertain and it is better if you make additional work to be able to get additional income from the bounty.
sometimes what is done with what is expected is different so that the work with a prize is different, if the prize is an additional bonus for you and if the job is an obligation and of course it will be paid or the results of the work completed.
if we want to try to participate in Crypto activities, of course we have the opportunity to earn income and Crypto provides opportunities for anyone, so unemployment will decrease if they want to follow it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 08:07:33 AM
We cannot compare the bounty for work because basically the results are uncertain and it is better if you make additional work to be able to get additional income from the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: